Stage Team KIV 1st [Theater no Megami] (2014/05/08 - 2016/03/31)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, Apr 12, 2014.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Five 3rd gen members appearing in tonight's stage.
    伊藤来笑・今田美奈・岩花詩乃・植木南央・草場愛・熊沢世莉奈・後藤泉・下野由貴・田中優香・冨吉明日香・深川舞子・荒巻美咲・栗原紗英・坂本愛玲菜・山内祐奈・山下エミリー

Ito Raira
    Imada Mina
    Iwahana Shino
    Ueki Nao

Kusaba Manami
    Kumazawa Serina
    Goto Izumi
    Shimono Yuki

Tanaka Yuka
    Tomiyoshi Asuka
    Fukugawa Maiko
    Aramaki Misaki

Kuruhara Sae
    Sakamoto Erena
    Yamauchi Yuuna
    Yamashita Emily

team members are preparing for the Tokyo Idol fest this weekend. Also, next week, according to akb48.co.jp schedule the Akihabara theater will be used for Team 8's debut.

2. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Have you seen the KIV performances from August 1st and 2nd? They where amazing! Theater-girls only performances. On the 1st Minazou performed Candy with Cinnamon and Yuttan. The next day Asuka, Iichan and Nao performed Candy. It was epic. The Mc's too were an Variety48 fest, Iichan and Asuka went all out.

3. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    That Shinamon/Minazou/Yuutan Candy was great! Minazou finally did a cute unit. :lol: And Shinamon was awesome. Theater no Megami has been very good for her.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

In fact lately Team KIV has had a lot of shuffling in the units. There was also Riinu centering Hatsukoi yo Konnichiwa and Iichan in Candy. Also Maikomu centering Arashi no Yoru ni wa.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I need to get back to LOD viewing. And I actually have time, for a bit anyways. IF everything goes right, a week minimum until I get a new workstation. Give me dates!

5. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Sure, who do you want to watch? The Shinamon/Minazou/Yuutan Candy was in 140801. All these stages from the end of July and beginning of August are interesting to watch because all the famous girls were away and it was just the theater girls. On the other hand if you want to see Sakura or Mio you'll have to go farther back as they haven't been in the theater often.

(Also this is offtopic, but you'll be interested to know that Mioten made an unusual appearance in Pajama Drive on 140804.)

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well, since this is the KIV thread, KIV stages. What are some of the units you found really interesting/fun/surprising? Start there.

OT: Soooooooooo gonna grab that PJ!:fear:

7. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Mmm, guess for me it's Arashi.
    Ota is center usually (i hopes she'll peefoem Hatsukoi but... ok) and OTA IS PERFECT, plus it was Aanya's unit... and Maikomu did that perfect Center once...
    Hatsukoi is a great song, but I don't really like the lineup, guesa Ota (center), Okapan (if she would be OK) and Aoitan will be great.
    As Non is usually not there, Naocchi is doing Lockeroomboy, and plus now Aanya is forming...
    Yokaze is /I geuss/ my least favorite as Riinu is performing it usually and I can't listen to Riinu's voice more then 1-2 minutes (sorry. It's really shakie/somethinh like that. She usually JuMpInG from high note to much lower note and it sounds awful, or it's just me? Guess it is).

8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    I usually skip Arashi cuz I simply cannot stand the song. It doesn't help that it was part of K's waiting stage which I watched a lot last year.

Although I don't like Candy much either it's probably my fav unit whenever Sakura or Aoi centers it. They're solid in that song.

Aoi's the best Hatsukoi center so far :fear:

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I know the usuall unit lineups. I was just looking for some interesting shuffles. As it has been awhile since I caught a LOD.:^^;:

As for Riinu's Yokaze. I am a big fan of this song. It IS one of my Kami-Oshimen's signature songs after all. And I can be really critical of girls in this really tricky-to-sing song. Riinu's versions are some of the best I have seen and heard. :awesome: When her voice is healthy. I actually like her better in it than Madoka.:XD: And yes, she usually sings it live when she does do the song. That says a LOT about what management thinks of her in it as well.;) But hey, to each their own.:v:

Ah well. Guess I will pick one at random for tonight. Though I may not stay up through it all. Pretty sloppy drunk right now. Thank the tech gurus for spell check right now!:hehe:

10. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    During the stage that just ended now (Tuesday), after Sayonara no Kanashibari, the team started performing Oogoe Diamond and suddenly Takahashi Minami came on stage and joined them in the performance. After the song Haruppi showed up, and then Haruppi and Takamina did an MC while the team changed outfits for the next song. During this MC Takamina announced a 1-hour HKT48 special on TV show Mujack.

During the encore, Takamina came back on stage and they performed Ponytail to Shushu and Koisuru Fortune Cookie.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I watched the Takamina LOD her appearance was quite fun.
    Everyone was a little starstruck I think since during the question corner aside Aichan (and Shige of course) the rest are very quiet and kinda "scared" of the General Manager lol
    Just Iichan asked something and a very reluctant Mio...

Anyway I uploaded the three songs

sorry for the "editing"

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The immovable rock that is my #7 48G girl, Takamina, performing two of my all time fave 48G songs with my fave HKT team. So many feels!!!!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

It was cruel of you to not warn me of twin-tails Mioten, though. I squealed like a school girl when I caught sight of her.:^^;: So, so very cute!!!!!!:cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

And doubly cruel to edit out Haruppi/Takamina MC. Ya'll are dead set on making me wait to see that, ain't ya?:tongue:

Oh yeah, welcome back, @Ryo. Have a fun trip?:v:

13. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    A extremely fun and awesome trip @hjr1891 thanks!!

and yeah MC edited out!
    You people must watch the whole LOD [hehe] and enjoy KIV wonders! :awesome:

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Look at that line up. And with Takamina at the end! How could I even consider missing this LOD?:eek:

I have to wait till tomorrow to get it though.:(

15. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

does anyone know the positions of today's Hikaeme I love you performance?

16. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    「控えめI love you!(TeamKⅣ ver.)」 16/9
    兒玉←岩花
    宮脇←渕上
    指原←熊沢
    田島←下野
    朝長←荒巻
    矢吹←今田
    田中美←草場
    神志那←後藤
    栗原←植木
    山本←岡田
    穴井←伊藤
    森保←冨吉
    木本
    松岡←田中優
    多田←深川
    本村←山内

17. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    EEH? Shinochan center? I'm so happy for her

18. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

awesome, thank you for posting. I think it's pretty interesting to see who's being put where in those performances.

19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    14.10.19 1:30PM EDIT: Celebrate National Sports and Health Day Japan

K4 is back with a double header for Sunday. I watched the first show featuring Kimoto plus 3 KKS.

Members:

Ito Raira / Imada Mina / Ueki Nao / Ōta Aika / Okada Kana / Kimoto Kanon / Kusaba Manami / Goto Izumi / Shimono Yuki / Tanaka Yuka / Tomiyoshi Asuka / Fukugawa Maiko / Murashige Ana / Aramaki Misaki (KKS) / Kurihara Sae (KKS) / Sakamoto Erena (KKS)

K4 continued the policy of not using KKS in unit songs so a couple of member pulled double duty.

Hatsukoi : Yutan, Okapan center, Maiko

Arashi : Asuka, Lovetan center, Kusaba, Raira

Candy : Shinamon center, yutan, minarun

Locker Room : Asuka, Shige, Kanon center, Goto, Kusaba

Yokaze : Ueki

The highlight of the show (and my whole week) was Ueki solo in Yokaze. She has such a calming quality to her singing and presence, I swear it’s homeopathic.

After the MC (in which Sae failed participate, even though she was on stage, she still benefitted from several close-ups during songs) the KKS were allowed the spotlight. Misaki centered 100-meter combini, and Honest Man was a double center with Misaki and Erena. Both young 3rd gens also centered Natsu no Mae. Then Hikame ILY was triple centered by Goto, Sae, and Erena.

I admit I don’t get to watch a lot of shows to the end so I’m not sure if what happened next was a new thing but there was a drawing for some oshimen gifts. Three items (a pink soccer ball, a softball, and a basketball) were chosen by lottery. The winning seat number was asked by captain lovetan who was their oshimen. The oshis were Sae, Okada, and Yuttan. These 3 members, I believe, signed the gifts.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

The 141019 show is so cute since it's eretan and mirun wcenter. they look lovely together. :)