Stage Team K's 6th Stage [RESET] (2010/03/12)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Naomi, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Team K's 6th stage "RESET" will be starting on March 12.

Tracklisting
    Credit to aakun.

M00「檸檬の年頃」
    M01「RESET」
    M02「洗濯物たち」
    M03「彼女になれますか?」
    M04「ウッホウッホホ」
    MC1
    M05「制服レジスタンス」板野、小野、仁藤
    M06「奇跡は間に合わない」宮澤、野中、米沢
    M07「逆転王子様」峯岸、内田、中塚
    M08「明日のためにキスを」秋元、菊地、田名部、松井
    M09「心の端のソフャー」大島、藤江、梅田
    MC2
    M10 「毒蜘蛛」
    M11「オケラ」
    M12「ホワイトデーには…」
    MC3
    M13「ジグソーパズル48」
    ENCORE
    M14 「星空のミステイク」
    M15「夢の鐘」
    MC4
    M16「引っ越しました」

M00. Remon no Toshigoro
    M01. RESET
    M02. Sentaku Monotachi
    M03. Kanojo ni Naremasu ka?
    M04. UHHOUHOHO
    -MC 1-
    M05. Seifuku Resistance (Itano Tomomi, Nito Moeno, Ono Erena)
    M06. Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai (Miyazawa Sae, Yonezawa Rumi, Nonaka Misato)
    M07. Gyukuten Oujisama (Minegishi Minami, Uchida Mayumi, Nakatsuka Tomomi)
    M08. Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo (Akimoto Sayaka, Kikuchi Ayaka, Tanabe Miku, Matsui Sakiko)
    M09. Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa (Oshima Yuko, Umeda Ayaka, Fujie Reina)
    -MC 2-
    M10. Dokugumo
    M11. Okera
    M12. White Day ni wa...
    -MC 3-
    MC13. Jigsaw Puzzle 48
    EN1. Hoshizora no Mistake
    EN2. Yume no Kane
    -MC 4-
    EN3. Hikkoshimashita

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: [STAGE] Team K's 6th Stage [Untitled] (02/28?)

Here are my hopes for the units. I don't have any predictions since I don't know what to expect, so I'll just post what I'm hoping for.

01. Matsui Sakiko/Nito Moeno/Oshima Yuko
    Random as hell, but I don't care. 8D Preferably a Heart Gata Virus-type song, though I'd be happy with anything.

02. Akimoto Sayaka/Tanabe Miku/Miyazawa Sae/Kikuchi Ayaka
    A rock song, of course. Maybe somethin' like Kagami no Naka or Blue rose. Though I do think Sayaka's had a lot of rock units... eh, oh well.

03. Ono Erena/Minegishi Minami/Umeda Ayaka
    Another random one, but I want Erena to have a non-cute unit and I wasn't sure where to put the other girls. :lol: Something kind of like Kuroi Tenshi. I was originally going to put Itano instead of Minegishi, but Itano's had enough sexy units. XD

04. Fujie Reina/Itano Tomomi/Yonezawa Rumi
    I was originally going to put Rumi in #2, but there wasn't enough members left, so I've put her here. Maybe something like Tsundere! or Kataomoi no Taikakusen? Or some funky mix of the two.

05. Uchida Mayumi/Nonaka Misato/Nakatsuka Tomomi
    Actually, these are just the leftovers. I really had no idea where to put them. :XD: I don't think it sounds too bad, actually. I'm imagning them singing a song like Zannen Shoujo, or oooo Junjou Shugi. That'd be interesting. Ironically my first thought was Tenshi no Shippo, not sure why. XD

---

Basically, I'm hoping that Yuko, Moeno, and/or Sakiko will be together in some way. Not necessarily a unit consisting of only them three, but if two of them are together at least, I'll be happy. =) I'm hoping Erena doesn't get a cute unit again. She looked depressed in Hatsukoi Dorobou and looked slightly happier in Wagamama na Nagareboshi, so I'm getting the feeling that she might be happier in a more mature unit. She's getting older, too, so she may want to sing more mature stuff. For Sayaka, she's been in a lot of rock units, so I'm hoping she gets something different (just ignore the fact that I put her in a rock song in my hopes). Maybe a sexy song? Not sure. I'd like Minegishi to be in a non-dark song as well. Not as happy or upbeat as Bye Bye Bye, but something like Kataomoi no Taikakusen. So why did I put her in #3 and not #4? I have no idea.

As for everyone else, I really don't care what they get.

I hope A6 is announced soon so I can do unit hopes for a certain someone. *cough*

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

My hopes/guesses for units are below. (center/lead, nearly center/lead)

Uchida, Erena, Reinyan, Nakatsuka

Moeno, Yuko, Nonaka

Kikuchi, Sae, Miichan

Umeda, Itano, Rumi

Sakiko, Sayaka, Tanamin
    Nakatsuka, Sae, Tanabe

Erena, Kikuchi

Nonaka, Umeda, Moeno, Sakiko

Reinyan, Miichan, Itano, Rumi, Uchida

Yuko, Sayaka
    Nonaka, Erena, Nakatsuka

Uchida, Miichan, Umeda, Reinyan

Sakiko, Sae, Moeno, Tanabe

Yuko, Itano

Kikuchi, Sayaka, Rumi

Predictions for units in general:

-Erena will be in a three-girl unit that includes Reinyan or Nakatsuka. It will be 'darker' like Kuroi and Zannen.
    -Yuko will be in a duet with another popular member.
    -Sayaka's unit will be the last.
    -Itano and Miichan will be used for dance unit(s).
    -Nonaka and Moeno will be opposite one another in the same unit.
    -Kikuchi will get a near-center position.

4. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Oh god yes. :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: Sayaka and Tanamin NEED to be in the same unit. The fierceness would make the building shake to its very foundations.

My only hope is that they don't do anything dumb like stuff 50,000 of the 'less important' girls into the same unit in order to make room for a frontgirl song or anything like that. I want everyone to be able to get stage time, which is absolutely vital if these team shuffles are going to be a success (as I've said in the past, the girls MUST be given a chance to make new fans in order for this to work).

5. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

I agree. That would be something to witness, no doubt.

But another part of me is kinda hoping that Tanamin doesn't get another rock unit. It would be nice if she got to sexy up a little bit? I dunno, Sayaka has kinda been typecast for the rock, stand at a microphone and scream units (even mushi was powerful) so I hope that doesn't happen to Tanamin. I'd like to see her doing something more versatile. I'd also like to see more of her dancing. The girl is amazing and should be allowed to do more of it. Oh, and sing.

I was happy with 2 solo lines in B4.
    if we can get the same this time I'll die a happy person.

6. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

See, I kind of like front girl songs, but only because they usually allow less popular girls to center other units... but I certainly don't want a ton of girls in those units. I'm torn.

I agree. She needs a dance-y unit. Her in Kataomoi no Taikakusen is wonderful and we need more of it.

7. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

I prefer
    Nito Moeno/Itano Tomomi/Yonezawa Rumi with a GAL song? XD

8. leonlynnlee

leonlynnlee Kenkyuusei

Yei! Finally a new stage with new teams [rofl]

but... K6?? I thought that would be A6 before [wonder]

well, I just want to see Miichan and Moecchi in same unit *--*

9. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/akb48/akushukai46.html

The members for the Sapporo handshake event on 2/28 were announced...and there's no new K members! Which means K6 is most likely still planned for 2/28 :D :D :D

10. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ The 28th is still some days away. Anything can happen between now and then that can hold back a full-team shonichi (injuries, sickness, etc.).

:fear:

11. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^I think Kikuchi's already missing due to a musical performance, isn't she?

12. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Even if not every single one of them makes it, the only reason people were assuming the 2/28 date was moved was because of that handshake event.

If no new team K members are going to be at the handshake event, I think it's safe to assume that K6 is indeed starting on 2/28. [party]

13. Jasey

14. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

They start today? They only rehearse for a week. That is crazy. Have they always done that?

EDIT: I played with Rikai-chan a bit... does it mean they're rehearsing much more starting today? I'm getting (remember, I have no Japanese training whatsoever, so I'm probably wrong with my use of the program) "From today, more and more K6th lessons start."

15. Jasey

^ I believe the "いよいよ" is finally, not more and more. And I think recently they don't get much rehearsal time, it's probably even worse now that they're busy so often.

I don't really have particular hopes for pairings, but I hope Yonechan, Moeno and Misato get good units. Just generally I hope the new teams stages will be awesome, on the level of A4/K4/B3/H1&H2/S2.

16. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Ah. Thanks. But that's still ridiculous that they only have a week to prepare. I imagined them getting at the very least a month.

17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

1 week to rehearse...

I mean, I know the girls can pick up dances quickly since they've all been dancing for a while now, but that still seems like a really really short amount of time. I just hope the first show isn't full of mistakes and stuff because they didn't give them enough time. It's got to be stressful for the girls too, to be expected to put on a professional stage with so little preparation.

18. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I really thought that all this time that the girls was already practicing for the new stage, looks like I was wrong. But really only a week to learn a whole stage is gonna be difficult even more so for the girls who has to learn it and still perform on stage with their old team.

19. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I'm trying to figure out if it really is efficient to learn a new Stage so quickly. If they have to learn it in a week, that means learning choreography for two songs a day, with the last day reserved for only rehearsals. Breaking it down like that makes it seem much more realistic. And I'd guess that they have already gotten costumes sized and ready and have already memorized lyrics before recording. That way they just have chorography to take care of.

I'm used to the ballet world where it takes a couple months to work on choreography that sometimes the dancer has already done before. I guess idols don't get much/any rehearsal time past learning the dances.

20. jafeijai

jafeijai Kenkyuusei

^ Then again, you have people like Takamina (just as an example) who are able to pick up the full choreography of a song within the span of 30 minutes (for those who aren't sure of what I'm talking about, I'm referring to Shukan Vol.4 Disc2). Plus, I'm sure that, even if there's other jobs that they're going to, the girls will still be doing some sort of image training or something like that.