Stage Team Surprise - Juuryoku Sympathy

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jul3, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Hmmm well Atsuko was AKB's big star but she still was AKB's, while Jurina's one of AKB's big star but she's SKE's, that's the difference.

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Actually yes. But Jurina's antis have more interesting things to say since you know, she's not pure AKB, so we get to read essays sometimes about why she should get the hell back to her own group. Same BS, just different arguments. ;)

On another note I'm pretty excited for this new Team Surprise. Some songs were surprisingly good, I can't wait to hear what's in for us this time. And AnRi + the NMB duo in the line up is the icing on the cake.

3. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    How did we even get onto the topic of Jurina antis? :confused:
    I'm just wondering can anyone else load the team surprise website? Cause I want to know if it's because it's region locked or if it's because my wifi is impossibly slow. :^^;: I haven't been able to see that countdown page

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Loads perfectly for me, here's the countdown:
    [​IMG]

5. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ahh, thanks looks like it's my problem... :^^;:
    So soon already, can't wait. I hope it'll be awesome!

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

uh, because you said that management should find a new kami in AKB, not Jurina i guess:^^;:

7. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Hating Jurina's presence is totally wasted emotion. If you want to listen to groups that are Jurina-free, then NMB, HKT, and Nogi would love you have you :awesome:

"Pure-AKB".. :tongue: Codswallop in my opinion. Hermione Granger was muggle-born, and the brightest witch of her age. Same with Jurina. SKE-born, but one of the brightest stars in AKB's sky

8. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    And how on earth came Hermione flying on her broomstick into this thread? :) Well, that was a surprise. ;)

9. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Eh? It sounds like I'm hating on Jurina? :yikes:
    Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone. I just mean not only Jurina because she's not AKB and it would be nice if there's someone else up there from team K other than just her. Honestly, I don't even mind her being a front girl but I just want someone else from team K in the kami 7 besides only her. So before anyone thinks I'm hating again what I mean is Jurina + someones else like KojiMako and not no Jurina.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  10. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Jurina is not even remotely involved in Team Surprise, so this discussion is largely off-topic. But all those who want to wax rhapsodic about her are welcome to come join her thread over in the SKE subforum. :awesome:

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    and Mako is slightly younger than Jurina, so that solve the question about her possible involvement.

12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Lol as a Jurina-anti I just want to add that...

My gripe with her isn't even because she's not pure AKB. She just really annoys me cause she never seems to give two hoots about dancing in sync with the other members and also because of how she's always injuring herself by over exerting in her dancing.

OK END OF THE JURINA DISCUSSION IN THE TEAM SURPRISE THREAD.

Moving on...

I kinda hope Yukirin gets a good unit song, something like Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa. She has such a sweet lovely voice but her units never show that side of her. Yuko as well always had boring unit songs, I want her to centre a good 3-nin unit even though she's never gonna perform it. Well the best thing about Team Surprise is the gorgeous MVs!!

And I definitely hope it's SayaMilky replacing Sae and Acchan for the lineup.

13. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^But if Akicha is in, why won't Sae be in it too? She's always been a regular presence on every Pachinko's teams.

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Open_SaysaMe Good question. If it is so here, I think the answer is that Akicha didn't left AKB completely even when she was fully in JKT. Sae was more 100% SNH.

15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I don't think they'll remove the members who were in the original Team Surprise unless they graduate from AKB so Sae should be there.

16. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    I saw on Sae's thread that she was removed for the upcoming Team Surprise senbatsu, but I don't know the reason why.

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It's all speculations, soon we will know.

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

The surprise will be that they're just rerunning the old songs.

19. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    @Silenka lol I thought of that :D
    I hope to be blown away, but I'm ready not to be.

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ain't her fault she's the better dancer and the others can't keep up with her awesomeness (or more like SKE's performance skills far exceeds that of AKB's)