The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Top 10 Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 23, 2015.

1. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    01. Kawaei Rina [9] (+15)
    02. Nakanishi Chiyori [47] (+10)
    03. Yokoyama Yui [3] (+9)
    04. Takahashi Minami [2] (+8)
    05. Yamamoto Sayaka [4] (+7)
    06. Kojima Mako [10] (+6)

07. Kizaki Yuria 32 (+5)
    08. Tano Yuka 17 (+5)
    09. Shimazaki Haruka [1] (+4)
    10. Kashiwagi Yuki [5] (+4)

11. Miyazawa Sae [18] (+4)
    12. Okada Nana [12] (+3)
    13. Takahashi Juri [23] (+3)
    14. Ichikawa Manami [119] (+3)
    15. Furuhata Nao [55] (+2)
    16. Azuma Rion [74] (+2)
    17. Tani Marika [24] (+2)
    18. Watanabe Mayu [8] (+1)
    19. Oshima Ryoka [58] (+1)
    20. Mogi Shinobu [121] (+1)

Done. Congrats to Paruru, Paru's army is no joke. During this last year, she made good impression in many levels, and improved, so her #1 spot is deserved in my eyes. Her acting, her performace on stage. While I wouldn't say she is a talented performer, but she is very alluring. I guess this serves her batter than a girl who dances and sings well, but it's boring to look at. It's individual of course, you either see the allure or you don't lol. Also, she opened up to fans more. I think running a 7gogo /755 account is one of the best things that she did. I had no idea this girl is so blunt and hilarious. I find her one of the most interesting members in akb48, personality and looks wise.
    My #3, Yui end up third, spot on lol. I can see her #1 one day.
    It was fun participating in this ranking, thanks mod for your hard work.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  2. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Lol I'm actually shocked Paruru won. I love Paruru, I even gave her my +15 last year, but this year I just completely forgot to vote for her lol. My bad.

Here is my final list of votes if I have time later I'll comment on why I voted for who I did:
    01. Tashima Meru (+15)
    02. Tano Yuka (+10)
    03. Ikoma Rina (+9)
    04. Matsui Jurina (+8)
    05. Okada Nana (+7)
    06. Kojima Mako (+6)
    07. Tsukamoto Mariko (+5)
    08. Deguchi Aki (+5)
    09. Ju Jingyi (+4)
    10. Nishino Nanase (+4)
    11. Miyawaki Sakura (+4)
    12. Wu Zhehan (+3)
    13. Kashiwagi Yuki (+3)
    14. Lin SiYi (+3)
    15. Abe Maria (+2)
    16. Yumoto Ami (+2)
    17. Izuta Rina (+2)
    18. Maeda Ami (+1)
    19. Hirata Rina (+1)
    20. Kinoshita Yukiko (+1)

01. Kodama Haruka (-5)
    02. Takahashi Minami (-4)
    03. Tomonaga Mio (-3)
    04. Ikuta Erika (-2)
    05. Zhao JiaMin (-1)

3. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Wait what... Paruru won?:hehe: I really did not expect this, but I couldn't be happier with the result, even though I never thought I could support a popular member.

I've mentioned numerous time on this forum that I believe an extreme push can do more harm than good. It's not just about disagreeing with the push, but having someone you don't particularity like shoved down your throat all the time is likely to turn your disinterest in dislike and your dislike in hate. I also realised, though it might be just me personally as an underdog lover, that the more people are fangirling over a member whose appeal I don't get or who I think is a bit overrated, the more irritated I become everytime I see her, while everyone bitching about that same member can actually make me become neutral towards her or even start liking her.

But I guess that's not necessarily true for everyone who gave negative votes, since the ones who have commented on their votes really do seem to have based it mostly on reasoning and not just emotion (at least that's what they say:shifty:).

4. Laluna

Laluna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Yaaaaay!!!! :1st::1st:
    Paruru no 1..
    Its a big surprise, i think takamina will won this year ranking again ..

5. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

My votes:

01・Matsui Jurina (19)
    02・Yokoyama Yui (3)
    03・Kojima Mako (10)
    04・Nishino Nanase (58)
    05・Kodama Haruka (16)
    06・Miyawaki Sakura (13)
    07・Matsui Rena (6)
    08・Owada Nana (21)
    09・Oshima Ryoka (58)
    10・Yoshida Akari (57)
    11・Ikuta Erika (30)
    12・Watanabe Miyuki (7)
    13・Mukaichi Miion (27)
    14・Tanaka Natsumi (51)
    15・Yagura Fuuko (43)
    16・Furuhata Nao (55)
    17・Shibuya Nagisa (35)
    18・Tano Yuuka (17)
    19・Iriyama Anna (38)
    20・Kojina Yui (99)

I'm surprised that Paruru got #1, and even more surprised Mayuyu takes away the most negative votes title :lol:
    I guess people give most of their negatives to the group aces/centers (Mayuyu, Paruru, Sakura, Jurina, Sasshi) Sayanee seems to be the only one somewhat spared from this

6. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    So this is my full ranking,

My Rank Member Final Rank
    Oshima Yuko 14
    Kawaei Rina 9
    Yamamoto Sayaka 4
    Kashiwagi Yuki 5
    Matsui Jurina 19
    Iriyama Anna 38
    Kodama, Haruka 16
    Ikuta Erika 30
    Watanabe Mayu 8
    Sashihara Rino 15
    Takahashi Minami 2
    Yokoyama Yui 3
    Tano Yuka 17
    Miyawaki Sakura 13
    Kitahara Rie 29
    Matsui Rena 6
    Miyazaki Miho 90
    Umeda Ayaka 68
    Miyasawa Sae 18
    Okada Nana 11

I was not far off on Sayanee, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Sakura and Sae.

Why Yuko first, well it's my first vote so I never could vote for her and it's Yuko.

The baka will be missed, she is fun to watch, cute and full of energy. She kind of reminds me of Yuko a lot, ah what could have been.

Ones I forgot / missed : Wasamin

7. trxsh

trxsh Member

Oh my gosh!
    I am so happy that Paruru WINS!!!! Did not expect it. I think, it will be very hard for people to continue to be anti-Paru. She is showing over and over that she is such a cool gal. (read her social media you guys.) I wonder if Paruru oshis are responsible for Yui's high ranking? Along with an absence of any kind of ill feelings that would result in downvotes? Not to underestimate Yui oshis, they just seem to have not as huge of a presence here as #3 rank would suggest ^^
    Holy crap that Mayuyu though... -97... :shocku:
    I'm sorry for freaking out over J's negatives now.
    01. Miyazawa Sae (+15)
    02. Matsui Jurina (+10)
    03. Kitagawa Ryoha (+9)
    04. Moriyasu Madoka (+8)
    05. Shimazaki Haruka (+7)
    06. Watanabe Miyuki (+6)

07. Miyamae Ami (+5)
    08. Tano Yuka (+5)
    09. Sakaguchi Riko (+4)
    10. Tani Marika (+4)
    11. Sato Sumire (+4)
    12. Takayama Kazumi (+3)
    13. Furuhata Nao (+3)
    14. Maeda Mitsuki (+3)
    15. Takeuchi Mai (+2)
    16. Sashihara Rino (+2)
    17. Motomura Aoi (+2)
    18. Muto Tomu (+1)
    19. Azuma Rion (+1)
    20. Yamauchi Suzuran (+1)

8. milo

milo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm not too surprised Mayu got the most negatives, just disappointed. To me she's still a-dork-able :)
    My main list is fairly uninteresting and quite mainstream, so I won't bother detailing. Mostly AKB with a mix of HKT and Nogi who I've been following a lot more in the last year and a bit.

As people are more curious about negative votes, I'll admit to casting some. However, none went to management pushes (e.g. Paruru and Sakura). The ones I did though (below) were because of the vibe I get watching them on shows. When they're on-screen, the urge to fast-forward or switch off is strong!

Akimoto Manatsu, Watanabe Miyuki
    - these two just come across as forced and insincere/smarmy; complete turn-offs

Ichikawa Miori
    - can be a bit too much for me to take, although in hindsight I may have been a bit harsh

Nishino Miki
    - there's reaction and then super-hyper-over-reaction... calm down, girl!

9. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    1. Takahashi Minami (+15) [Ranked 2]
    2. Yamamoto Sayaka (+10) [Ranked 4]
    3. Yokoyama Yui (+9) [Ranked 3]
    4. Matsui Rena (+8) [Ranked 6]
    5. Shimazaki Haruka (+7) [Ranked 1]
    6. Kawaei Rina (+6) [Ranked 9]

7. Matsui Jurina (+5) [Ranked 19]
    8. Okada Nana (+5) [Ranked 12]
    9. Kodama Haruka (+4) [Ranked 16]
    10. Kitahara Rie (+4) [Ranked 29]
    11. Minegishi Minami (+4) [Ranked 25]
    12. Watanabe Miyuki (+3) [Ranked 7]
    13. Iwatate Karen (+3) [Ranked 34]
    14. Sashihara Rino (+3) [Ranked 15]
    15. Iriyama Anna (+2) [Ranked 38]
    16. Ichikawa Miori (+2) [Ranked 99]
    17. Shimada Haruka (+2) [Ranked 46]
    18. Kojima Haruna (+1) [Ranked 11]
    19. Takeuchi Miyu (+1) [Ranked 79]
    20. Nakata Chisato (+1) [Ranked 204]

I'm a bit disapointed that Takamina didn't manage to get first place again and broke her streak though I can't brough myself to be mad or sad since I like Paruru and since she's one of the members that more hate,I'm happy that she received some love!(I'm also happy that Takamina didn't lost to Mayuyu:fear:)

Miyuki,nothing to say!I mostly like her because of Sayanee!I think she's cute/beautiful but I just wish she would give less "fake" smiles!I would prefer see her more being neutral but genuine!I think she's an actual good dancer too and I wish she got more chances to show how good she is!I think what made me start paying attention to her was after seeing that gifs set! http://samaramorgane.tumblr.com/post/96065233903/with-a-float Mostly the 3 first ones!

Riichan,I must admit I started to like/notice her after acceptance speech of last year SSK!Someone I follow on Youtube was translating some of the speeches and I randomly decided to watch hers without knowing who she was!I thought it was amazing that she managed to make it to the SSK,even if a bit late,to accept her rank!I was also thinking what type @&$/%!& would want to hurt such sweet and innocent looking girl!I'm still raging about that jackass btw!I was curious about her so I searched her on youtube and I like her!I thought her performance of Rappa Renshuchu was good and cute!Her personally make her likable and she can easily put a smile on your face!Plus the touch of yankii only add up to her personality! (Btw,I think it's pretty much impossible to do so but do you guys think it's possible to fin a way to let her know she got ranked high here!To let her know that the international fans love her)

Paruru,she's one of the member that I don't recall how that I ended up liking her though I think at first,while don't having strong feelings about it,I didn't liked her because of her ponkutsu self!Though fairly quickly I think instead to find it annoying,that combined with her bluntness,honesty and sometimes one words answers,I started to find her hilarious!Now,I think she's amazing person and probably one of the most,if not most,misunderstood about the members!She's also one of the members that improved the most!Her honesty is something that I really like about her!I like honest people!I would rather someone to be honest then someone that lie and waste people time or prevent them be better persons!

Rena,another member that I don't remember how I started to like them!I just did!I think I mostly like her because somehow,in my opinion,had some variety to the band!Like she often give sweet smiles or is sometimes almost awkward/shy but also I think she have the good type of dark edge!I think I already said it in her tread but I feel like Rena wouldn't be afraid to talk about darker theme (like death) so I think that would be interesting to try to mature or "philosophical" conversation with her!

With that being said,I said in an earlier post,I think,that my favorites tend to come boxes because I like them pretty much equally so the positions would change from a day to another!Like here,I've put Rena in #4 but while I'm writing those lines,I'm thinking that Paruru could #4!The reason why I've put Rena,more or less officially,was because while it be a strange a way to put it but I've been thinking that if I had the chance to have the lips prints of certain members I would make them tattooed and I thought maybe I could have it from my favorite members!But then again,I figured if it were to actually to happen,they probably wouldn't me all around a the same time because they all in different group!So I was thinking though that Takamina was a must since she's my kami oshi and Sayanee and Yui-chan was too because I really like them too!But then a thought crossed my mind Rena's to me would a must as well for some reason so I decided then to make her my #4!I'm gonna end this bit by saying that from Rena to Haruppi(or Rie maybe) they belong in the same box so their ranks can change over time among themselves!

Yui-chan!What should I write here?I don't remember how to thought was put in my mind but my first memory of Yui was I looked her up pictures on google and thinking "there's something strange with her eyes!"!I was thinking that not in a bad way!It's just that I didn't knew if she was sad,angry or hurt!I couldn't figure her out to know if her was haunted somehow or it was just me that was imagining things and it was maybe just her eye colors or something!Even today,I never really figured it out but from articles that was posted on her treads not to long ago,that was probably just stressed/tired during her kenkyuusei time and even a bit after!I then tried to keep an eye open on her to see if I could figure her out but I caught myself being a bit surprise to see her smiling or crying sometimes!I quickly changed my mind on her since she was more the time to laugh and etc. so actually ended liking her a lot and she share in my mind the #2 spot with Sayanee!

Sayanee,I think I already that storie too but I first noticed her after watching that danso episode in AKBingo where she was asked to comment on Ami danso!I really like the sound of her voice!It was soft to me!So I look her up on youtube as well and thought she was great!I remember that before I knew that AKB existed,I rebblogged a gifs set of her while she was doing Dead Bodies and I was thinking "oh,this is really great!I girl that is playing guitar and seem to rocking it!She also wearing a leather jacket over a red dress!To me,it makes her cute,beautiful,sexy and badass!" so when I discovered it was actually her,I thought it was really great though I must admit that I was hoping the song would have been better!But yeah,I like Sayanee because she seem like a really down to earth type of person,humble,seem easy to approach!I love also that she can be awesome/cool then sexy then total goofball in the spam of 5 seconds!She also to me to be the type of person to be really open minded and non judgmental!Like,I don't think she would think bad of you if you look or dress different!I love that!I consider her to be a rocker!I love music and since she seem like it a lot as well and I think she does like rock/metal music too,I think I could with her about music a lot!Music is important to me so it's a good point!

Lastly Takamina,I think I could go in length about why I love her so much but I think it won't be needed because we pretty much all love her for the same reasons!She's devoted,hard worker,lovable,heart is her hands,self sacrifice,original fail queen,...!But I'm gonna say this,I probably gonna say it again when she graduate,You know that we're suppose to respect others,respect our parent!We do it because it's the human and courteous thing to do but there aren't always many people that we think I respect that person like respect for respect!To me,Takamina really one of the few,if the only,persons that I thought "I truly respect her!"!Her dedication and devotion for the band,the members,everyone is incomparable!Mostly because we pretty much never saw or hear her complain and she did it with her whole heart!And at such young age too!Some people lived longer and never archived what she did!A truly amazing young woman!

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Ah,I also forgot!In the end I decided not to five negative but I initially wanted to gave one to Mayuyu and another to Tano Yuka and after sending my ranks I thought Nishino too but I couldn't just give -1 for each and thought that -5 and -4 was to much,I decided to not get them include!Just to be fair!So while it didn't make it in the list I would like to explain them!I probably shouldn't since it's a bit unnecessary

Mayuyu is a bit hard to explain why I don't like her but I think mostly find her boring and cyborg!This the short explanation and I don't feel like explain it length and it's pretty much come to it!And a bit like @Mimi said,since I don't see the apeal having shoved down my throat get on my nerve and it probably make me dislike her more than I would!While I'm aware my list is made of a lot of mainstream girls,mainstream tend to turn me off sometimes!But the members I love,quit few of them I liked them because I discouvered on my own and not because they were mainstream or before I knew they were!

As for Tano,I try to change my mind a bit on her!What made me dislike her is because of a reaction and comment and she had once in a AKBingo and I didn't took it well!It's the past now and she might wasn't aware of it but yeah!I leave it at that!

As for Nishino(did I got her name right),her hetare character was funny at first but it got annoying real fast for me!What got the last nail in the coffin for me was this http://samaramorgane.tumblr.com/post/105586345788/jigsaw-puzzle48-kitahara-rie-when-i-wasnt Rie's face say it all!I understand she's 14,she doesn't necessarily have the wisdom quite yet to convey her thoughts without sounding somewhat offensive!Like it's ok she got over it but she could at least thanks Rie for caring for her!I just thought she was plain rude there!Also,in a AKBingo episode,she was so hetare that it was to the point of being rude as well!So,sorry for the ones that like her but I just find her annoying and rude!

11. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Gotta love the fact that the many of the most polarizing and no-shinmen ranking members were on my list, lol

Very surprised Paruru won, she's come a long way from her second push a few years ago. Good for her. :1st:

I'm too lazy to list my explanations, but I'll post my list for anyone who was curious:

01. Takayanagi Akane (+15)
    02. Matsui Rena (+10)
    03. Suda Akari (+9)
    04. Watanabe Miyuki (+8)
    05. Kizaki Yuria (+7)
    06. Shimazaki Haruka (+6)
    07. Shibata Aya (+5)
    08. Matsui Jurina (+5)
    09. Minegishi Minami (+4)
    10. Yokoyama Yui (+4)
    11. Matsumura Kaori (+4)
    12. Ogasawara Mayu (+3)
    13. Tani Marika (+3)
    14. Yabushita Shu(+3)
    15. Ichikawa Miori (+2)
    16. Kashiwagi Yuki (+2)
    17. Miyawaki Sakura (+2)
    18. Takeuchi Miyu (+1)
    19. Ikoma Rina (+1)
    20. Nishino Miki (+1)

12. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    omg .... I wanna hug Rie tightly and squeeze her so bad,she looked.....sad
    :cold:

13. trxsh

trxsh Member

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    My ranking is at it follows, from most to least points.
    37. (43) [31|5] Tomonaga Mio {+137,-16}, 121

Most of the times you can't really explain why a member is your oshimen. Mio doesn't sing well, nor dance, possess no particular variety ability. Sometimes she get teased for looking like a mother of two. Yet she's my oshimen. But precisely because she was at the beginning of her life as an idol, she appealed to me. She appeared as someone i wanted to support from the beginning, with her flaws, gimmick and overall shyness. Mio taught me that fan means support. I also wanted an "identity" as a fan. I remember when i went to japan, the first question asked when you meet other fans is "who's your oshimen?". I wanted people to remember me as a mio's fan. To help raise awareness of someone who isn't in the spotlight. But it turns out management pushed her as front girl of HKT and Wcenter. But it was just a coincidence! It's true she hasn't the Ace aura like other members have (Jurina, Mayu), and i did question myself to oshihen, but i always came back. She likes her fans and she always do her best. This is what an idol is.

Her thread here is quite calm so i'm pretty happy to see her maintaining a solid place around top 50 of the forum. She got few negative votes, maybe because she has a squishy voice, which i can understand for.

16. (13) [56|10] Kodama Haruka {+315,-37}, 278

My first true oshimen was Haruppi. First time i saw her, i was like "wow, she looked like natalie portman in "the professional" with her haircut. I found her very cute. And her path was kind the unusual one... being the center, then moved to the back, little by little, disavowed as center during her first sousenkyo. She showed me such burning passion and strong will that i got instantly attracted by her. She went through hard moments that a lot of girls would have gave up to, but her resilience and confidence in her ability really impressed me. She taught me that Idol means "strength". As of why she "isn't" my oshimen, it's just that i felt she already had great fans caring for her, and having me as another fan wouldn't make that much of a difference. Haruppi Stage48 thread is one of the most active, after all. But i never lost track of her progress and i absolutely love her confirmation as front girl and her pairing with Sakura. She got confidence and Senbatsu is the next step to consecration.

perhaps her negatives votes comes from the "she's pushed" argument. Let's take that as a compliment. She lost some places but top 16 is still a great position. The best is to come!

20. (38) [42|8] Tashima Meru {+239,-13}, 226

The member i noticed first in HKT second gen was Meru. Her birthday stage performance was also the first one i watched. This energy conveyed to the fans, her interactions with the crowd, the smoothness of her moves. She also has a recognizable voice, that i think can turn out great if she does enough training. As the time goes by, even though she was catapulted to HKT center in no time, she grasped all those opportunities given to her in full effort, never complaining about the unbelievable amount of work it needed. She greatly sharpened her skills, notably in variety thanks to her appearance in HKT main show, like Odekake, Hyakkaten, Goboten, Hokamina and so on. In personality, she is the member i feel the closest to, as i would totally picture myself going with her in a gourmet trip or in an Amusement Park. We would laugh, talk, having a good time together. Meru taught me the relationship between a fan and an idol is as much selfless as generous.

Her thread used to be very active at the beginning, and cooled down naturally. To have an increase in ranking might came from her good impression in shows. She's having a hard time these days and i hope fans will give her a nice place in Sousenkyo.

44. (77) [31|4] Kitagawa Ryoha{+127,-15}, 112

Even though i'm an HKT fan, i like the 48 group as a whole and have many SKE songs in my playlist. That being said, i wanted a favourite in each group. I have to admit my liking to Ryoha is very shallow as i find her absolutely beautiful. Her figure is like a doll, and her unique feature makes her stand out of the group. I really enjoy her photoshoot. Her position in Tentoumouchu! unit allowed me to know more about her, as someone very shy and timid. She also has a fierce side of her that comes from her background in SKE; she got great stamina and got pride in her dancing. She is also fated to be SKE front girl in the near future so i'm looking forward to follow her in her path.

She has a lot of potential, and her exposure in recent SKE singles paid off with a steady improvement of her ranking. Her thread is very quiet; it means she is liked by many but doesn't have dedicated fans yet. Her bluntness and overall awkwardness might have cost her some negative votes. But, it's her personality after all.

35. (97) [28|0] Shibuya Nagisa{+137,-0}, 137

Like Ryoha, Nagisa is my connexion to NMB and a Tentoumou chu member. She is kind of the catalyst that let everything stand and stick together. From her close relationship with yabushita shu, Ryoha to Okada Nana, she is loved by everyone and is clearly the sociable type. As it, she is like the older sister everyone rely too. That being said, her cheerful personality come with a baka side of her, making her even more lovable. Not even mentioning her smile, on par with Milky. I loved seeing her in Tentoumou chu variety show and can't wait to see her in Handshake!

Big big increase and no negative votes. And i'm not even surprised!

15. (29) [67|12] Sashihara Rino {+343,-41}, 302

the queen of Hakata. Her story is known from all, it tells how much she influenced AKB48. She embodies the unorthodox type, in opposition with Mayu, the orthodox type of idol. Her skills in variety raise a whole sister group from rookies to upcoming hype. What she brought to HKT48 image and members is undeniable. I feel like she transcended the idol status to something even beyond; and it's unfortunate because i don't feel close to her. But i acknowledge her skill greatness, and will never be thankful enough for what she did to HKT48.
    13. (9) [59|16] Miyawaki Sakura {+368,-58}, 310

If Sasshi is the queen, Sakura is the princess. Her raise to fandom is absolutely flawless, and her growth one of the most noticeable. Her cute face, slender silhouette and great mindset conquered the heart of many, many fans. She is the most gifted idol i've ever seen. It feels like the definition of idol have been made according to her character. Her pedigree is on par with Jurina and Sayaka. She is the greatest warrior of HKT48, having the AKB Ace potential. Candidate of AKB future. But that's precisely because she is so mainstream that i take distance from her. To be honest her and her army will have no use of me when it comes to take the top. But as an HKT fan, i support her!

96. (150) [13|0] Kurihara Sae {+49,-0}, 49

Of course this ranking is not about voting for popular members, but for members i like. I wanted to highlight an HKT third gen, Kurihara Sae. She gives this overwhelming older sister feeling, even though she's in reality a kohai in idol world. She puts balance in a generation where Nakomiku combi is rampaging everything in his way. She also bring an adult flavor so much needed to not picture too much HKT as a loli group. Her presence is a must, and i'm wishing to highlight that by putting her high in my list. Her sweet and kind personality will certainly makes way in the near future of HKT.

27. (71) [46|5] Mukaichi Mion{+203,-18}, 185

Man, those gravures. What a guilty pleasure. Yes i'm very shallow

6. (10) [80|2] Matsui Rena{+407,-3}, 404

Rena conviction and strongwill is something i respect a lot. She also has a great acting skill that is too much restrained by SKE in my opinion. I think i will like Matsui Rena as an actress more than Rena as an idol. To me, she's ready to give SKE future to new gens and move on.

7. (12) [78|8] Watanabe Miyuki{+404,-31}, 373

Milky fishing skills is something i'm eager to experience. Her smile and cheerful personality is something i'm very sensitive of. Despite her past as tsuri and mini scandals, i still do think her love for fans is genuine and she's willing to share her joy with us. She sometimes shared her thought about graduating, and to not have her around would leave a hole that no one can fill. Her pairing with Sayanee is one i like the most. They complete each other so much.

134. (137) [10|0] Hori Miona{+31,-0}, 31

She made me a good impression in Barrette. It is also a small link to Nogizaka46. But the truth is i don't know her that much. I just find her very pretty. For example, i won't go as far as going to concert or handshake just to see her. I need her to grow on me more. I'm willing to put a close eye on her path tough.

99. (207) [15|0] Kojina Yui {+48,-0}, 48

Like Kurihara Sae, she brings balance to the force with her sex-appeal and grown up beauty. She said it was hard to keep her narcissic character on show and sometimes wished to make stupid face once more. I want to see the true Jiina in the near future. A spot in sousenkyo is definitively reachable in my opinion.

103. (120) [8|0] Okada Kanna {+45,-0}, 45

She is very underrated. I bet no one here reading it know who she is if you don't know HKT48. I wish her to get more opportunities, even inside HKT48.

12. (23) [64|0] Okada Nana{+324,-0}, 324

I used to dislike her visage, but her majime character and great appeal in handshakes convinced me otherwise. Giving her points is like my mea culpa for being shallow to her.
    1.:1st:(6)[94|14] Shimazaki Haruka {+706,-52}, 654

She progressed to the point i gave her points instead of downvoting her. I acknowledge her presence as indispensable to AKB48. Paruru is Paruru. Her funny 755 account and sweet mobile me helped me a lot to appreciate her once more.
    3.:3rd:(4)[96|1] Yokoyama Yui {+542,-3}, 539

She embodies the typical Kyoto japanese beauty. She's like a a drawing of ancient japanese novels. She is also the new Soukantoku. But future looks like mystery. What are you going to do with AKB, Yui?

74. (---) [18|0] Tanikawa Hijiri{+64,-0}, 64

the little gem found in a team i absolutely has no interest at first. She's really cute, and holds a lot of potential. She is my gateway to team 8. It feels like she's holding the key to what could probably AKB48 become in the near future. What's that feeling? I want to see that with my own eyes.

Negative points :

1. Kizaki Yuria

The total spam and fanboying on her on many social networks gave me the exact opposite sentiment toward her. I know, it's stupid and irrationnal, but i can't help but associate this irritating feeling of being spoiled by "OMG SHE'S SO GREAT DID U SEE MY BAE". It is, truly a mistake. To judge a member by her fans and not her. But before i change my mind by fans who show the good side of her instead of shallow fanboying, i keep that downvote.

2. Takahashi Minami
    3. Kojima Haruna
    4. Minegishi minami

Nothing against them at all, but the purpose to downvote was to make way for the new generation, as i believe AKB need to renew itself. This step can't be done without old gen carrying their legacy to young gen. But now, with Sayanee, Jurina, Sakura and many others building a strong fanbase, i think it's time fans and old gen alike need to move on as well.

5. Jurina Matsui

just to annoy someone i know who's Jurina oshi. Seriously speaking i didn't really liked her speech in last sousenkyo. It is a very, very small issue, but since i have one spot left, i just went for it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    1. (6) [94|14] Shimazaki Haruka {+706,-52}, 654

Even if I had down voted Paruru it wouldn't have changed anything. :p
    I did this last year though because all I could see was a soulless puppet whenever I looked at her. However time has passed, her push decreased and I began to see her real personality, maybe she has opened up a little bit too, and I found her funny. She had some Konto*, Saturday Night Child Machine* stuff going on, latter her 755 account kicked in and I began enjoying her more and more. Her sarcastic side is really funny so don't stop translating her stuff!!
    Also, her gravures are one of the bests in the whole family, I can't stop looking at her. She gets the best themes / photographers too, though.
    * my favorites. :'D i watched them in 2014

Probably she still sucks at performing but I feel she knows her limits really well and doesn't try to push herself at other girls' extends, she has found her place within the group and honestly, I would rather see her getting the first place in the election than Mayu, Yukirin or especially Sasshi.
    Mayu and Yukirin just can't let it go, taking this whole idol carrier of theirs too seriously. Not to mention Sasshi who is closer to Aki-p than she is to an idol now...

P

16. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    01. Takahashi Minami (+15)
    02. Minegishi Minami (+10)
    03. Sashihara Rino (+9)
    04. Kuramochi Asuka (+8)
    05. Miyazawa Sae (+7)
    06. Matsui Jurina (+6)
    07. Shimada Haruka (+5)
    08. Maeda Ami (+5)
    09. Oshima Yuko (+4)
    10. Sato Amina (+4)
    11. Kojima Haruna (+4)
    12. Kashiwagi Yuki (+3)
    13. Owada Nana (+3)
    14. Matsui Rena (+3)
    15. Kitahara Rie (+2)
    16. Tano Yuka (+2)
    17. Nishino Miki (+2)
    18. Kojima Mako (+1)
    19. Kawaei Rina (+1)
    20. Muto Tumo (+1)

It's obvious from this list that i'm mostly akb fan...
    Of course my Kami-oshi is Takamina .....and as why i voted for every person will take me years to explain ....in short it's because i like them all..!

Maybe i'll explain Takamina .... :
    Damn man i just adore this woman so much , she's so entertaining on variety , and a hard worker and just adores AKB48 so much with devoting ten years of her life to AKB, i'll deff going to support her even after her graduation , she's amazing and everyone is aware that she's such a great leader and role model and respected by old and new gens ...
    And even if she doesn't have to be a leader and that won't benefit her in anything she still acted like one and put herself like one ever since she was 17 (pretty young to carry such a responsibility ) because she felt that AKB needed to...
    What made her my kami-oshi is simple ...! She is so funny and when i searched up more things about her i just discovered how much of kind hearted and lovable person she is ! And takes everything with such a sport when other members try to poke fun at her [hehe] Also other shows that she hosted like mujack /mirai monster/SDK showed her dorky side ...and of course akbingo
    Plus her solo songs are very beautiful !

17. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Find interesting these international rankings, if you show the result to a japanese fan he would be like wtf? I mean, previous years Hillary was more "popular" than Sasshi in this forum, da hell was that? Tanochan over Ikuta for example haha, hate-ranking seems about right though, Mayu-Sasshi-Jurina-Ikoma are pretty much the most hated members over there, judging by previous years seems like people usually hate the push more than the member itself, disappointed with Mayu, I expected even more negative votes but don't worry we are working hard on the back2back to turn the situation, very glad with Okada future GM Nana and who the fuck voted negatively Yukarun?

Shame I forgot about Ikoma
    01. Watanabe Mayu (+15)
    02. Tashima Meru (+10)
    03. Sasaki Yukari (+9)
    04. Okada Nana (+8)
    05. Tomonaga Mio (+7)
    06. Kitagawa Ryoha (+6)
    07. Komiyama Haruka (+5)
    08. Hirata Rina (+5)
    09. Suda Akari (+4)
    10. Shibata Aya (+4)
    11. Yamada Nana (+4)
    12. Kinoshita Yukiko (+3)
    13. Nishino Miki (+3)
    14. Kawaei Rina (+3)
    15. Ito Marika(+2)
    16. Akimoto Manatsu (+2)
    17. Matsuoka Natsumi (+2)
    18. Yamada Nanami (+1)
    19. Murashige Anna (+1)
    20. Oshima Yuko (+1)

Didn't use negative points

18. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm a bit sad, I hoped either Takamina or Yui would win... Well, congrats to the winner and her fans. :)
    PS: I'm quite surprised of Mayu's defeat...

19. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    When I was voting, the only member I was considering to down vote was shimazaki haruka (paruru).
    I always kind of disliked her, especially after the push and her taking the top spots in Senbatsu so fast.
    In the end though, I didn't down vote her because frankly speaking, my resentment is quite arbitrary and not justifiable. This is because Shimazaki tries her best for her fans in her own ways. Though I may not subjectively understand, I'm able to objectively recognize it.

Hence, congrats to paruru fans.
    With Kawaei gone, Sakura-tan you are my only hope now. Take the top! :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  20. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Woow!!!! Paruru won!!!! :1st:
    I never expected Paruru to win this year!!!!! this is a very pleasant surprise and it shows how much she has grown this year and that her efforts are being paid off.She had a great amount of positive votes,which is awesome!!!!. Congratulations to my oshi and to other Paruru oshis who voted this year.
    Great toop 3 with Yui and Takamina!!!!.