The Canary Club

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by LAMAHdesu, Jun 28, 2007.

1. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

OKay ~ well i have the single "Sweet & Toughness" and i know this song is a cover of an older version ~ but its grown on me but the PV ? talk about cheapish much ? but im sure canary club will come out with better singles in the future ! BUT ! one question ~ becuase their name sounds like some kind of SCOUT thingy ~ does that mean they'll wear those "uniforms"? ==;' hope not ^ haha ~

2. Greta

Greta Kenkyuusei

I love them! <3
    My favourite from the subgroup CAN's is Sugiura Riho and from the A~risu it's Niwa Mikiho. Mikki looks so cute! And her voice is <3.
    Their debut song is really-really good! And the dancing is so energetic : D
    I think I'm gonna love this group!

3. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't really like them, but I really like that sweet and toughness song! <3

4. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

yehh i love that song too ~ its very catchy ~ but sounds soo cheap ~ like 80-ish kinda music ~

5. Yukari

Yukari Kenkyuusei

I like "Sweet & Toughness" ...
    Happy Birthday Mana ogawa <3

6. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I actually found "Sweet & Toughness" a bit boring :confused:
    But then again I've only listened to it once or twice, maybe I should give it a second change.

7. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

I never even listen to them :X it's like... they dont attract me at all.

8. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

you never know ~ i mean one day they might become really big ! im just hoping for an updated song/single , not an 90ish cheapish song .

9. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

I love SWEET&TOUGHNESS. It's terribly, terribly addicting, and it's a little sad, but I have to admit (thanks to last.fm's charts XD) that it is my most-listened-to-track of all time. Sad because, well, they're such an unknown group at this point, but hey, that song is forever etched into my list of most addicting songs of all time. THE most addicting song of all time, in my case. XD

Anyway, new single has been announced-- Seishun Banzai!, c/w Ready Steady Go! Release date is July 25.
    [​IMG]

Cover has them in uniform-like outfits-- all wearing the same thing, this time, instead of the Cans/A~risu being separated like in the last cover. Here's hoping for a bigger budget and a better PV this time! XD

Though I have to say... the PV for SWEET&TOUGHNESS was effective enough into getting me to listen to the song more. I blame Sugiura Riho and her damn hypnotizing eyes.

10. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I wasn't to keen on THE Possible at first, but they grew on me like WOAH. So let's see what happens. I'm not a SWEET&TOUGHNESS fan, but the girl, bottom right of the picture yume posted, is rather cute.

11. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

A new single, didn't know that...
    Thanx for the news yumestarlet. I hope it's better than SWEET&TOUGHNESS :)

12. Itano Tomomi

Itano Tomomi Kenkyuusei

They are better than The Possible they look better and they sing better i cant find much PV's

13. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Here we go with the same taste in idols again. XD That girl you mentioned, is, in fact, Sugiura Riho, with her hypnotizing eyes and all.

And if anyone else wants to match up names with faces, here's who's who:
    [​IMG]
    Top (left to right): Matsui Yurie, Okada Reiko, Uchida Yuma, Takada Ayumi
    Bottom (l to r): Ooura Ikuko, Hashiguchi Erina, Niwa Mikiho, Ogawa Mana, Sugiura Riho

And the only PVs I've seen out of this group are a preview of SWEET&TOUGHNESS here, and a preview for the b-side, Yume wo Shinjite here

So low budget, both of them, but the girls make them adorable. <3

14. Nessy

Nessy Kenkyuusei

Matsui Yurie is really really pretty. I noticed her the most in the PV.

One of the girls looks a lot like Maimi from C-ute in the photo yumestarlet posted. Another one of the girls looks a lot like Maasa from Berryz in the PV. I have this weird hope that they are actually the same girl and she's a major chameleon-face.

Edit: I totally said that jokingly but I looked into trying to figure out the names a little harder and they actually ARE the same girl! A Ms Ooura Ikuko. WEIRD!

15. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Well the 80-ish music might come from the fact that well, watch the original pv xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_d2nr9KbwU

not quite 80s, but 1993 is pretty close and I'm pretty sure this is the original unless there's an even older version...

I really like canaria club(is it canary or canaria because on the PV it says canaria o_O) my favourites so far are the 2 megane girls - Takada Ayumi and Ogawa Mana.

Has anyone else seen the making of PV of S&T? It's really sweet and you can start to get a feel for the girls characters.

16. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Haha, seriously, it Ooura's face looks so different from the PV to the cover here. But I agree-- she totally looks like Maasa in the PV.

And, to answer Blu-Cherri's question, I do think it's Canaria Club. It was changed sometime after their announcement as the Canary Club, I believe. And Canary Club has stuck with me, so it's a hard habit to break. XD I also did see the making of-- and it was so fantastic. XD I loved the parts at the end when they just ran from member to member as they were ending the video and just all screamed "YAY~!" every time. XDD So freaking spastic. <3

17. 2005hondacivic

2005hondacivic Kenkyuusei

When I first heard the song I didn't really like it that much but now I'm listening to it everyday. I can't wait for their second single to come out

18. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

yehh mee too ~ im really into them now ~ .. im even going to do a dance cover for "SWEETS & TOUGHNESS" . i learnt the dance yesterday , i cant wait for their next single ..

19. nightmarest

nightmarest Kenkyuusei

does anyone have their mp3? I really curios about them ^^

20. 2005hondacivic

2005hondacivic Kenkyuusei

wow that's cool. i'm trying to learn how but I can't seem to get the dance steps right.