The Johnny's Entertainment Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    lol bad/weird still the same XD I never liked 8. Subaru just wrecks it for me.

WHAT?! She flipped out because the election books were running out of copies o_o lol. Well I think she mentioned you liking Shida a bit but not full on loving her. 14sai no Haha is a beautiful drama <3

Chinen's face matured? It looks the same to me lol Well at least he grew a few centimetres in the past years of joining JE XD I find really sad he can't sing those songs anymore. I actually started liking the songs because of the high pitched Chii voice in them, but now they're ruined by older Chii's voice ;A;
    I never got why perms were an "in" either. I actually liked Tegoshi's perm as well, but it does start looking a bit weird after a while. I used to call him "Poodle" because of the perm XD
    Inoo doesn't have his perm anymore, which is kind of sad since I loved his perm (I'm weird, ok) only one who actually looked half decent imo. Now he has straight hair with a little flick at the end. AHHHHHHHHH IT'S SO PURI PURI PRETTY :cute: The only hairstyle I didn't like on Inoo was back when he first joined JE, and it looked like he was losing his hair. THAT WAS JUST EWWW! XD

---

I think Tamamori would play JGS part quite good. Even if his face doesn't suit the role, I'm pretty sure he'll do well. I agree about Hika being Jeremy. If the other part is the one that isn't Shinwoo, then I agree I can't see Taipi as the gentle type (I think they call him Taipi, I don't really pay attention to him) I think Kitayama would be the gentle type.

I love Gokusen <3 But it is true that the story is exactly the same after the first. The first was definitely the best out of them all and after that they just got a bit boring. I liked the third one but I think that was only because Takaki, Haruma and B.A.D were in it. Oh and Kuma made an appearance as well.

lol we write too much XD

2. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I have a weird love-hate relationship with Koki. He can be a really nice guy, but a lot of the times he just irritates me.

I feel like I'm the only one who can't seem to get into HSJ. XD I guess it's just because I'm a little put off by guys who are my age or younger. Their music isn't so bad though, and I really liked Arigatou.

LOL, same. Boy how things have changed.
    (I love Jun to death, but "hot" is not how I would describe him. XD)

I'm pretty interested to see how the You're Beautiful remake will turn out, actually. O: I'm not really into Kisumai or HSJ, but I really liked the original drama, so I'm looking forward to watching it regardless. ♥

3. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    YESSSSSSSSS! TAMAMORI!!!!!!!! JADBJABFJABFAJF
    I'm still yet to watch the Korean drama (I only watched one episode so far...)
    But I will because I know mean people are gonna throw unfair comparisons to my boy Tamamori :3
    MY KISUMAI BIAS HOMG.
    He still looks more like a "Jeremy" to me though O.O
    Whatever it is, I'm definitely giving him a chance!!! Definitely more excited for this than Hana Kimi cause cause I've never seen Tamamori act before...so I don't have high expectations...but there are already so many ppl out there with negative comments...I HOPE MY BOY PWNS AND PROVES THEM WRONG.

And like...the only time I've seen Tamamori act was during shounen club...where they have skits with Kazuya (acting as a girl)..and Kazuya seems to like Tamamori coz he always wins :p
    But Tamamori is really charming IMO. I LOVE HIM <3 <3 <3 <3

4. ladybirdjewel

ladybirdjewel Kenkyuusei

Lol, when I first looked at the profile pic on Wikipedia for KAT-TUN, which was the cover of Best of KAT-TUN, I thought Koki was the best looking! My how times have changed. I think he reeeally should go back to his shaved head look. I don't like what he's been doing with his hair now.

I would say I'm not that crazy about HSJ except for I got their 2010 calendar...Still though I'm uncomfortable with them being that much younger than me. Although I just realized the other day that my boyfriend's younger brother reminds me of Yuto who was my favorite. I am sad about Chinen's voice change.

I loved the random goofiness in the K-drama of You're Beautiful so I have high expectations. I don't know if I'll watch though because I'm not that into Kisumai or ABC. I liked Hana Kimi as well. I plan on watching that just to see Acchan in something non-robotic.

Gokusen did get repetitive, which is why I only stuck around up to the 2nd. I was amused that they kept Kuma too. The end of the first season made me squeal so hard when
    practically everyone declared their love for Yankumi.
    I told my mom I wanted to go to Japan to meet MatsuJun afterwards without knowing he was a part of this incredibly popular boy band. I mean I still want to meet him but not as how naively as I was thinking back then. :lol:

5. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I agree with everyone about HSJ, I like their music a lot but they are so young... Then again, I follow young girls in AKB/H!P (I love Jutina and she's only 14 and the youngest member of MoMusu., Sayashi Riho, is 12 she she's my favorite of the 9th gen) so I don't see how following guys around the same age is any different. It's not like I'm drooling over them or anything- I just think they are talented and cute. It's entertainment. Right now, the only group that has members who are my age or older would be Arashi- which is probably why they are my favorite. Though, for some reason, I feel I'm older than most fans...

Kay

6. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @Tyzer: lol. :( That's sad. Poor Subaru.

Yeah, she pretty much made me buy it right then and there when I told her there were only five copies left. :XD: But now she's broke from buying EbiKatsu and the book, haha. she's actually in debt, she owes me money Ah, I see. Yeah, I loved Mirai so much that I even bought her calendar one year~ And I'm actually the maintainer of her lj community although I don't do a good job of keeping it organized at all (i blame the members, haha). But yes, anything Mirai acts in is amazing! ...except Himitsu. I hated that drama, but that was probably her best acting ever. [hehe]

YES! Chinen totally matured, haha. I clearly remember while I was watching DERO with YamaChii (and Amina and Mocchi), thinking that Chinen looked older. I was seriously like ;____; my babyyy <3 Haha. Only because I've gone a few months without looking at him, so I noticed. Well, I think he looks more mature at least, hehe. I don't have a problem with his matured voice. /haha, totally biased/
    I was totally cool with Tegoshi's perm for about the first year. But after that, it just got worse, idk. At least his hair went back to normal for Deka Wanko (which I have yet to watch). But isn't it different now again? I think I saw his hair, and it was almost blondish? Haha, idek.
    No, yeah, I agree. Inoo did match his perm. But I still don't like perms in general, lol. AHH OMG PURI PURI PRETTY. Reminds me of Matsumoto Kohei. Poor kid. Such a waste of talent! Oh, although, he is alive again in the entertainment world. Don't know all the details.

------
    Well, I've never seen Tamamori act before although he was in the Gokusen SP or movie (or something), right? Hmmm, maybe because I'm just so used to him being in the back. And now suddenly, he's going to play a leader of a band, haha. Ah, I'm really curious as to who's playing Shinwoo. Better be someone I like! :hehe: I think Kitayama might be too old to play that part. I might be able to see him as the gentle type, though. I don't know how he looks like now, though, haha.

The only part I remember from season three of Gokusen was when they went to a maid cafe. Best part ever. I've rewatched that part so many times, hahaha. Haruma is so cute. <3

Haha, yes, we do.

Put off? But why? lol. AKB is practically the same age as you too, lol.

You do know that he's been that Gokusen SP/movie/whatever, right?

-----
    @ladybirdjewel: lol, I actually prefer Koki with hair. But probably only because I think he looks like a gangster with a bald head. But then again, I don't know how he looks like now...

You're not crazy for HSJ and you still got their calendar? Haha! And hey~ they're growing up. So hard to believe that they're all almost legal now, haha. lol, I prefer young Yuto. Yuto's a giant skeleton now. :fp: Haha. lol, it doesn't seem like anyone likes Chinen's voice change. But boys have to grow~ haha!

And, btw, it's Kisumai and HSJ. Tamamori and Fujigaya are both part of Kisumai.

@Kay: Yeah~ there's nothing wrong with following younger guys. Not everything is about sexual love! People have been calling me a pedo since I was 14/15 (which is totally insane now that I really think about it). If I like someone, it doesn't mean I like them like that. (But I'm totally contradicting myself because my username on twitter is pedocat .__. lol)

edit: omg longest post ever x__x

7. ladybirdjewel

ladybirdjewel Kenkyuusei

@ chiyuki

I started Deka Wanko but couldn't get past the first episode. Maybe I have to be in the mood. I did find myself wanting to go out and get more dresses since I'm not the usually dressy type. And I'm not a big fan of Tegoshi's perm.

The JE calendars are half price in the mid-school year so I figured if I got KAT-TUN and Kanjani8's I might as well get them all (except for the Juniors). I know, puberty has to happen. It's just more obvious with the guys. I did like young Yuto in Scrap Teacher. I agree about the giant skeleton!

=X Thanks for the correction. I was thinking of the previous post about Butoukan, oops. If it's Hikaru then, maybe I'll watch. Since I liked him in his teeny role in Ninkyo Helper.

It's true that I think of them as cute and talented. After all, I just realized that the girls started when they were in middle school. I can't imagine holding a job at that age = spoiled.

8. blesseddisgrace

I don't know, I guess it doesn't bother me with AKB because they're girls? XD I'm not really partial to younger guys in the first place, so when it comes to fangirling over male artists, I prefer guys a lot older.
    Believe me, I've tried to like them as much as I like Arashi and V6, but as much as I like some of their music I just can't seem to get into them. XD

9. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    @chiyuki:

Maybe you shouldn't of said that there was only 5 copies left XD And then she wouldn't of bugged you to buy it. She's allowed to buy goods :eek: I'm older and not even allowed a stupid AKB48 photo off Ebay. I've got H!P ones but they were a Christmas and Birthday present. Mirai has a calendar? Never knew that XD Oh yeah I came across a Mirai community on LJ, don't know if it was yours but it was kind of everywhere XD You didn't like Himitsu? :eek: I didn't either XD but Mirai did a great job in it.

I haven't seen DERO with Yamachii yet, and I probably won't anyway since Yamada will probably wreck it for me lol me and my love/hate relationship to Yamada XD
    Tegoshi had normal hair in Deka Wanko? To be honest I haven't even seen a preview pic of it so I wouldn't know, which is weird since it has Tegoshi and I love stuff involving Tegoshi lol <3 Yeah it brownish blonde now. Looks kind of bad imo, since the top looks brown and underneath is blonde xD
    KOHEI~ I didn't really find him cute back when I was 5 but looking back he was a cute little kid along with Inoo. THEY MADE THE PRETTIEST DUO EVER <3 lol Kohei is still in the entertainment business? :eek:

Oh I can't be bothered writing me anymore. This almost took me an hour XD
    Yes this much writing took an hour lol

10. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @ladybirdjewel: lol, I've never even seen Deka Wanko. So, dresses? Are you referring to Tabe Mikako's character? I'm not even that sure, haha.

Oh, that's true about the calendars, haha. Having all of them sounds a bit extreme. [hehe] lol, Yuto was cute in Scrap Teacher iirc! Well, they all were~ But yeah. I think Yuto looks weird now. He was such a cute little boy. But I don't know. Maybe he needs a new hairstyle.

@blesseddisgrace: What do you mean by 'partial?' x___x lol. Maybe you'll grow to like them when they're older? Aha, but yeah, I think I see what you mean. I've been liking old guys lately myself, haha.

@Tyzer: If I didn't tell her, she would've got mad, haha. She's been wanting to buy it. Haha, I don't really think my parents know that she buys goods. We buy stuff from ebay and CDJ and everything, but she usually says it's mine or something. :^^;: She's used up all her cash now within like two months, lol. She should be lucky she has a sister like me who's willing to help her buy things (unlike me when I bought JE goods... I depended on my online friend who I sent cash too :fp: ), lol. And of course, Mirai has a calendar/s! They're not gravure or anything, though, ofc, haha. A Mirai community everywhere? Might not be mine? (But I'm not aware of any other ones...) The community is so dead.

I tried my best to love Himitsu. I liked her boyfriend, haha~ They were so cuuuute. I actually watched the movie before I saw the drama. I heard that the ending was different from the novel. So I was hoping the drama would follow the novel... but it didn't. I was so disappointed, lol.

Haha, Yamada. Yeah, him and his stupid faces.
    YES~ I actually knew that Tegoshi had normal hair because when I found out/saw pictures, I was like, "FINALLYYYY :^O^: " But his hair is all blah again now, lol. I thought the top was blonde and underneath it was brown? Haha, well, at least it looked like that in the picture I saw.
    But yeah! Kohei! I remember one of my friends on twitter mentioning him and even posted a link to his twitter. I followed him for a while, but I unfollowed him after a few weeks... and now I can't find him. :fp: lol, I remember they posted about him somewhere on lj. I think he's in a band or something? I don't remember anything.

11. blesseddisgrace

^ "Partial" as in "I tend not to be attracted to them in any way." XD But yeah, maybe they'll grow on as they get older.

I didn't really like Himitsu either. x__x I watched it because the plot sounded really interesting, but the more I watched the more weirded out I got. I agree that it was some of the best acting Mirai has ever done though. She's so talented. ♥

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm the same way, but I don't like their music and Yamada :hehe:, so it's even harder for me to get into them. I'm the same age as the oldest, but I don't like younger male idols. I don't know why. xD

13. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    @chiyuki: lol I shouldn't of told my parents that I buy goods, because now they check their paypal almost everyday to see if I've spent their money XD
    I would die of laughter if Mirai had a gravure calendar XD I just can't see her doing something like that (well after seeing all the dramas she's been in lol) Well there weren't Mirai communities everywhere, but there were a few and when I say few I mean 2 lol They're all so dead XD

Mirai and her boyfriends were cute, weren't they? I never read or saw the movie or novel, I just skipped right to the drama XD

Yamada always makes stupid face, the only face I like is when he's laughing XD
    Tegoshi's hair looks all dried out now, as if he hasn't washed in ages. Also the colour is fading and that just makes it look even worse. I saw brown on top and blonde on bottom lol I don't know. I don't usually pay attention to hair.
    I saw a pic of him, I think it was him. It looked like him. lol He doesn't look pretty anymore :( And he wears glasses XD Not complaining though, at least there's pics of him XD

14. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @blessed: Yeah. When I first read the synopsis for Himitsu, I thought it was creepy and exciting, haha. I couldn't wait to see it, so I went ahead and watched the movie. It kinda ruined the drama for me, but not really, lol. The drama was a lot better than the movie although the story was pretty much the same. (but then again i like dramas way more than movies in general.) I still hate the ending, though. Maybe I might've been okay with it if they chose a different guy... I have this thing against Tanaka Kei for some reason (I think it's Maou, lol). But yes, I love Mirai. <3 She needs to be in another drama this year!

@Tyzer: Hah, so you use your parents' paypal account? I wish I had at least that kind of access, but I didn't. I tried my best to be secretive about buying things. (it doesn't really work, though, when they check the mail to find a package for me, hahaha.) I'm so glad I'm 18. I seriously signed up for a paypal account the week of my birthday, haha.
    I remember when I first got into Mirai. I was trying to find pictures of her. And then I found out she was categorized (or something) as U-15. So, I looked up what that was, and it's pretty much girls under 15 doing gravure. I was traumatized, lol. (well, i was about 15 at that time, haha). I was scared I was going to find pictures of Mirai doing gravure... but I never did. She doesn't do gravure, haha. But yeah, I agree. I can't imagine her doing it. As for the community thing, I didn't even know there was another one... Might go look for it later, haha. I'm always tempted to give up my maintainer title and pass it along to someone else, but I just can't for some reason. I feel like I should be the one in charge, lol.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people went straight to the drama, haha. I was just desperate, so I watched the movie. I used to really want to read the novel. But I don't know anymore, haha. Too lazy.

His cute laugh, yeah. But there's that stupid, obnoxious laugh too, haha!
    You don't pay attention to hair? Hah. That's the first thing I observe on people, lol. Hair is very important to me! Tegoshi should just go back to 2006 when he was still cute and babyish, haha.
    Yeah, I think I did too. It was the one on baidu at least, lol. But yeah! At least we know how he looks like now~

15. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    lol yeah I use it kind of lol XD
    Well at least Mirai doesn't do gravure. The community I saw was dead too lol XD

Yamada's stupid obnoxious laugh is such a turn off lol XD
    Well I used to pay attention to hair but it doesn't really fascinate me anymore. Tegoshi's hair back in 2006 was so cute and his baby look were sort of... weird imo, especially his smile XD

16. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

MAJISSUKA O__________________O
    BEST CASTING EVER. I APPROVE. BEST. EVER.

17. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    lol I got excited to but I just noticed it was one of those Popolo voting things D;

18. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    oh shit. XD he would fit so much. XD

19. ladybirdjewel

ladybirdjewel Kenkyuusei

@chiyuki

Sorry for the late reply. I was talking about Tabe Mikako's character not Tegoshi's lol if it came out that way.

It would've been awesome if Chinen could've been Honey. Ouran is seriously lacking some JE pizzazz.

20. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOnKP-w4to8[/yt]

omgggggg <3 <3 <3
    1. I love Chinen's new hair. ;A;
    2. Yamada really needs to stop with the stink faces.
    3. Hikaru's blonde hair isn't that bad actually.
    4. Love the songgggg... but the dialogue at the end kinda killed it for me... .__.
    5. Awesome dance.
    6. Were they singing live? [wonder]
    7. Ryu, Keito, and Inoo got little to no screentime. :( Still unfair as always.