The nicest, kindest 48 Group members?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Chimai, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I was reading about the nicest K-pop idols and immediately started thinking about who the nicest girls in 48 Group would be.

So, trying to be the least biased possible, who do you think are the nicest and kindest girls in AKB? Whether it be things they've done, what others members have said, etc. If you can think of specific examples, feel free to share!

Obviously we can never be sure what their 100% true personalities are like because we do not know them personally, but I still think it's interesting and heartwarming to talk about.

The ones that immediately come to my mind are probably the most obvious ones: Sayaka and Sae, our Twin Towers. Sayaka is one of the most open-minded idols I've come across. She recognizes her mistakes and apologizes for them. Although she might seem like a scary senpai at first, I know that many of the girls have praised her for her kindness and sincerity.

Sae has such a bright, welcoming personality. Again, I know many girls have talked about how nice she is.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  2. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Sakaguchi Riko in HKT. The HKT girls often talk about how nice and kind she is.

3. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Lot of idols come from money, or connections... but I have to disagree that Sae is spoiled, rather the opposite. Her overcoming bullying in school with the help of her PE teacher, probably set the tone for how hard-working and compassionate she can be. I don't see a genuinely spoiled idol being known as the Genking... usually if they are spoiled, it shows its face sooner or later... from what I've seen with Sae, she's genuinely like that. :)

The AKB Shirabe EP with the Hotoke-7, shows who the girls think are slow to anger. There is a difference between resistance to anger and kindness... but the list they give more or less overlaps almost 100%. I was kind of surprised to see Yukirin 4th, as she has at least in character, gotten mad on camera. But the girls would know better than anyone here. ;)

4. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Okada Nana, maybe.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    My oshi, Furuhata Nao has a heart of gold....Takahashi Minami (OF COURSE!), also, I think Miyazawa Sae, Oshima Yuko, Minegishi Minami, Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Okada Nana, come to mind first, I'm sure there's other's I'm forgetting.

6. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    There are a lot of kinds of 'kind' attitude. To friends, junior, or to fans. IMO Sae is the best example for kind to friends. Takamina and Paruru are known as the kindest seniors to their juniors (or you can say I'm biased). In case of nice to fans, I cant really say since it's really hard to compare and also I have never go to HS :^^;:. Another kind people are Naachan, Naanya, and Yuko.

I'm don't go to all the threads to watch all the girls so that's the list I know.

7. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Yui! I've seen lots of younger members blog/tweet/etc. about how nice she is to them. She also provides compassionate support for her team members as captain, for example how she noticed Tanochan was lacking confidence and helped to change her attitude. She is also often talks with her friends and helps them with their troubles, most notably Ricchan, Juri, and Paruru.

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Iwatate Saho

Come on, she talked to a fan who was about to commit suicide!

9. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^ source?

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
  11. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Someone that hasn't been mentioned:
    Kojima Mako,she's a really good girl. I didn't pay any attention to her until I saw how kind and nice she is,she will be a good captain in the future! ^^

12. Suari Ardiez

Suari Ardiez Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I think Jurina was the nicest member but I didn't know much about her. So, anyone can tell is she really good girl or she just pretend on television.

13. fortunehime

fortunehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I heard that she apparently had a tantrum when she didn't get centre for 12 Gatsu no Kangaroo - that doesn't strike me as especially kind (before anyone asks me for a source, I don't have one, I heard this from a friend and I'm not sure if this information is entirely correct or not).
    KIV's Fuchigami Mai is super lovely - she ranked in that Shirabe episode, and she's just all-around lovely. I also agree about Iwatate Saho - she's very kind, especially because of the fan suicide incident, and Takamina is an obvious choice. Shimada Haruka seems to be really nice to her juniors as well.

14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Obviously minami.

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Technically she's a 46 member, but i heard Fukugawa Mai is very kind. Kawago Hina simply adores her since she took care of her when they started out in the group (helping her find her school, traveling with her till she gets home). Eto Misa mentions that Mai is the kind of member to only speak kind things of others that's why she is considered Tenshi.

16. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Matsui Rena
    Kojima Mako
    Furukawa Airi

17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Takamina Daijoubu Sensor is the best :1st:

18. momochi

momochi Kenkyuusei

Since I don't follow all48 members I'd pick Sae and Rena.

19. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    kindness in terms of other members? of course, leader figure Takamina, Yuko. Sasshi, Yui, Sayaka, Micchan, Sae, Rena, and Haruu not just because they'd become the leader but these members does show genuine concern and kindness to their co-members. mainly leader figures tend to be the friendliest and approachable members anyway.

I don't know about Sayanee. cause Sayanee seems intimidating for her kouhai but for the same gen. I think she's really friendly and supportive for the group. and Mayuyu, Rie and Yukirin are friendly members as well.

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    First of all, this thread is pretty funny since we'll all flaunt about how nice and kind our oshis are right? :p
    I don't know how people are judging or measuring kindness/niceness since it's so subjective but I guess I do have something to back up Sayanee.

It was a couple of years back, like in 2012 (NMB made their single debut in 2011 :p), but she and her siblings saved their earnings and paid for her their grandmother's eye surgery. It was revealed in a letter from Sayanee's grandma to her on her birthday stage that year.
    http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/4074596.html

Hmms then I remember, there was a time on Gplus Sayanee would change her cover photo almost every single day to promote a different member. And she actually posted photos of each and every single member of NMB from 1st gen up to 4th gen. I thought it was reaaally nice of her cause she does have fans who follow her but don't really know other NMB girls, so she could help promote them that way.

And like everytime especially a younger kouhai graduated, she would often post about their good points that she knew from observing them, and also have messages of encouragement and support for them.

And look at how kind she looked towards Milky who was crying :p
    https://twitter.com/LetsKiseki/status/587081409723940866
    But really I think she is pretty considerate. For example, there was a day when Milky was kinda sick/had quite a bad sore throat.
    So the next day, Sayanee brought some throat lozenges (her favourite brand) and gave them to Milky.
    http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/106623260518/sayamilky-on-milkys-755

Haha and well I think Sayanee is genuinely nice to her fans. You know there is a reason why she is currently the best at handshakes in 48. Like yeah it could be professionalism, but I have to say it's really nice speaking to her because she's super attentive and responds accordingly too with a friendly smile. I heard Naachan is the same as well but overly majime :p

I know of this both from personal experience as well as reports I've read on her. When she was approached by fans during her private time (when she went USJ with Ripopo), they had nothing but good reports about her. She didn't have to but she was nice to everyone who approached her, even giving handshakes and stuff. I don't know about you guys but I think if you're able to be nice to your fans even despite it being your private time, that's something to be commended for XD

And now on her 755, she does respond to some in a joking manner, but she tends to also take up comments from troubled fans asking for advice or what to do. In a sense, it's very Sayanee-like to go the extra mile for someone else. She's after all very busy, and no one is expecting her to really answer all their problems or help solve them, but she really tries. That and she responds to quite a lot of the asks where it's asking her to cheer them up/encourage them. Like I think she puts a lot of effort in trying to relate and empathise not just with the members but also fans.

Here are just some examples from her 755 translation:

(a) “Please give a message to the lazy me who has neither charm nor talent.”
    S: “If you set a limit on yourself, it’ll end there! The things you feel you’re good at, they’ll surely appear. (^-^)”

(b) "In my workplace, there are 3 of us. The shop manager, myself, and one more staff. The shop manager and the other staff don’t seem to depend on each other. If there is anything, instead of going straight to the shop manager, I will be contacted first. Recently, this has been one of the causes of my stress…I wonder what would be the best thing to do…”
    S: “How about yourself too, try relying on the other staff as well (^-^)?
    It seems like the cause of your stress is that you have strict relations with each other.
    And so, if you are able to share the workload, that would be good wouldn’t it? ☆”

(c) “Sayanee, my head hurts. Please help me feel better!”
    S: “I often get pains like that, so I know how you feel. (>_<)

Pain, pain, fly away~!”

(d) Sayanee, yesterday, I was dumped by my boyfriend that I’ve been dating for two and a half years. ( *´•ω•`*) Being dumped, I had a lot of regrets. So I want to be a beautiful person inside and out. ”
    S: “Let’s stand back up tall! ♡”

(e) It’s my birthday, but it ended with me catching a fever. Comfort me.”
    S: “Ah, happy birthday~( *`ω´)←
    On my birthday last year, I also caught a fever!
    We’re the same Lol.
    Take care~!”

(f) “I messed up in my practical skill test. (T_T) Please comfort me! So that I can do my best next time! (>_<)”
    S: “Failure is the origin of success. (^-^)
    Furthermore, I think you can grow from the slips you made in that experience. “

(g) “Sayaka-chan, good morning ♪ This is my first comment! It’s about a happening yesterday when I went shopping with my daughters. In a pharmacy, upon spotting a panel of Sayaka-chan, my older 3-year-old daughter said, “It’s Sayanee (*^-^*) Isn’t Sayanee kawaii? I love her (o^^o)♡” and so instinctively, I commented on it here. (^-^) By the way, my younger 1-year-old daughter also said “Shaanee kawaii” (´V`)♪ My daughters, and myself too, we’ll always support you! Please take care of yourself and do your best!”
    S: “Thank you for such a moe episode/anecdote to start my day. (*´д`*)♡
    My heart was healed/warmed, so I’ll do my best today too!!”

(h) “Sayanee, I have something serious to consult you about. From April onwards, I’ll entering high school, and I’m extremely anxious about it. Going to an unknown place on my own and riding the train on my own, it’s my first time, so I feel extremely insecure. I’m so anxious I could cry. Could you give me some encouragement?! ”
    S: “Me too, when I went to high school, there was not a single person I knew from junior high.
    Having to commute on your own by train to high school, I really understand your feelings!
    When I went for the entrance examination and the ceremony, I went together with my parents, and from that time, I remembered my route to school.
    Unexpectedly, it turned out all right. (*^^*)
    If you’re anxious on your own, you should make friends as soon as possible ”

(i) “Sayaka-chan ❤️ Now, I’m in my first year of high school, but yet I have not decided on my future dream. I’m seriously flustered, and I really don’t know what I should do…(๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑) So, Sayaka-chan, can you give me some advice? ( ˙-˙ )♡ What should I do…(๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑)”
    S: “You’re only in 1st year of high school, so I don’t think you need to rush!!
    Even the small, trivial things can become an opportunity.
    So, little by little, you should perhaps just try to actively engage yourself in the things you find yourself having interest in. (*^^*)”

(j) “The way Antonio thinks about her comrades Sayanee is like that too right?”
    S: “Me too, I want to be as passionate as Antonio, and as captain, be the sort of person that has empathy for others.”

(k) . “At work today too, I made a lot of blunders and thus, I’m tired. Please cheer me up…”
    S: “I also made a mistake today.
    So, next time, I think I’ll just have to keep it in mind so I won’t make the same mistake again.
    That is what growth is about. (^ν^)”