The ordering, shipping and arrivals thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jul 23, 2007.

1. MSHunters

MSHunters Kenkyuusei

I bought this on the spot at a highway R&R at night while on tour in Japan. Little did I know a few weeks later when I returned that this box is pretty limited. In any case, I also don't hang calendars but hey, the poster was greeeeeat!

I'm getting temptations to buy those.. Then again I am waiting for Ramune no Nomikata so maybe I'll get them in a bunch. :D

EDIT: Dang it, can't quote attachments. But ya, it's those two stages, S2 and S3. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.

2. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    ^ the two SKE Albums luckily were Christmas presents from my friend so it saved me some good money there, and I want to buy KII's 3rd stage album as well I just have to see what else might pop up release wise in that march time frame, unless they change the date again.

3. MSHunters

MSHunters Kenkyuusei

^
    How nice of you; a friend can but not one, but TWO not singles, but ALBUMS for you.. [clap]

Yeah, I was gonna get it together with Give Me Five! (which happened to be on the same date) but now I'll need to reconsider them no thanks to the sudden change in date. :fp:

EDIT: Just like Everyday48, the new page continues to haunt me. :fp: :fp: :fp:

4. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Whilst I was at work today, these arrived in the post!!

5. Kinoshinta

Kinoshinta Kenkyuusei

My stuff from CDJapan finally came in today!

Flying Get I had a mini heart attack when I found out that I got Mayuyu's picture.

Ue Kara Mariko I also had another heart attack when I saw that I got Mariko-sama.

Kaze Wa Fuiteiru ...and again when CDJapan's bonus picture was Jurina.

Also my posters came in too. I'll post those pics as soon as I put them up on my wall.

-----

As for preorders SKE's Kataomoi Finally is on my list and it'll ship out with my copies of Heavy Rotation and Okie Dokey as well.

6. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    My CDJapan order came in today.

SKE48 - Kataomoi Finally Type C w/CDJapan Bonus Photo and Kumi Yagami Card( So Happy I got Kumi) [party]

Now I got a few other things I ordered that I'm waiting on, and some preorders yet to come out. it's been a busy few months.

Attached Files:

7. MSHunters

MSHunters Kenkyuusei

Anyone planning to get KII's 3rd Stage on CD? It's still a month plus to go but it won't hurt if I ask. :D

Also, I'm a noob when it comes to stages like these so I just wanna ask; do they usually come with some bonus of sorts? All I ever bought are singles so I assume an album like that would be something different.

8. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

9. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Same with me, I'm going to be getting KII's album from CDJapan as well. I'm looking forward to it's release, It has so many great songs, wish it wouldn't have got the date pushed back. Going to be playing that CD constantly [party] .

10. MSHunters

MSHunters Kenkyuusei

Just exactly what I was thinking! I'm guessing we'll all be getting our stuffs together. Also, extra curiosity; is it possible to make payment a week before and receive it even earlier? Rather than paying only when it releases. I heard some people getting their items either on the day itself or a few days earlier.

11. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

I think with CDJapan if you pay with Paypal then you pay in advance rather than at release. Don't know if that means it will ship earlier or not.

Problem is that once you have selected credit card you can't change to paypal, without reordering, only to another credit card afaik.

12. MSHunters

MSHunters Kenkyuusei

Then that gives a higher advantage then. I did make a purchase before with Paypal and so did a friend of mine. Only difference was I purchased late and he purchased before release. So I guess you're right.

13. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Just had a look on the CDJapan page and there's all sorts of special rules with Paypal payments. You can't recombine orders or anything or add new items to existing orders.

Seems to be very restrictive to me.

14. MSHunters

MSHunters Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I already know about non-modifications.

Hm.. How about this? Assume that I wanna get something in between GM5 and KII3's release dates, meaning to say GM5 is already released while KII3 is pending. What would happen if I ordered both? Will both items come in accordance to KII3's release date? Or something else would happen?

I don't mind the restriction; usually I won't feel the need to add/remove anything.

15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I'm wondering: when ordering singles, better option would be AirMail or SAL with additional item? Total price similar, safety lesser with SAL, but satisfaction with more items obviously larger.

CDJapan gives points for surveys?... Wow, another 500 points?!? A-w-e-s-o-m-e-!

16. MSHunters

MSHunters Kenkyuusei

^
    FEDEX! I've compared and contrast.

While all options increase with weight, the increase is lesser with FedEx than with other options. It is technically cheaper to get 5 items using FedEx than 5 items using any other method.

And of course, it's the fastest method anyway. :D

17. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    ^ Fedex noticeably wins with EMS, but doubles AirMail and is rumored to be customs-sure.

Maybe three times larger distance than yours plays role here...

18. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

They would all be sent on KII3's release day if you ordered everything together and picked one shipment (usually it's sent out a few days earlier).

19. MSHunters

MSHunters Kenkyuusei

Exactly as described by my friend then. Thanks for the heads up. :D
    All that's left is to decide.

20. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Nacchan pictures :inlove:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HERO's #2 w/cosplay photos of Takamina and Miichan

[​IMG]

Weekly Playboy with AKB48
    Seibu Dome DVD Day 3 w/Acchan photo <3
    Why I Can't Find Love OST with related Namie Amuro's CD+CD/DVD for TV series w/bonus pic

[​IMG]

No Sleeves "Pedicure Day" single, Harunyan's CD+DVD with poster and regular CD with Takamina photo

[​IMG]

Kaze wa Fuiteiru CD+DVD Types A+B w/bonus pics of Tomochin and Reina and store photos

[​IMG]