Theater Show and Event Reminder App.

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Binary_Fairy, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Binary_Fairy

Binary_Fairy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    So not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I am going to be starting a new iOS app soon, and want to get some input/feedback. It's not going to be much, but it is going to be a way to integrate all of the stage shows and events and integrate that into the calendar. It sounds really pie in the sky, but I am a relatively experienced iOS developer (Not great, but it's what I do for a living sou.....) and with the new WatchKit2 from Apple, and complications, I think it's a great time to get something like this out there. I know the information of what group is performing when is public information that is available at the start of the year with every calendar that is sold. Events can be added as announced, and hosted without a problem.

I am mainly here for a few things:

1) What sort of other features would be interesting to you? I am thinking of things like favoriting a particular team, especially if we are doing anything on the watch face as a Complication.

2) Is there any JSON libraries out there that has that information? Does someone compile this and host it somewhere? Or is that something that I am going to have to hand make every year?

3) Legal concerns, The App is going to be free, and not going to change that ever, and the information is going to be freely available so as far as I can tell there isn't anything illegal about it, but I want to make sure. Obviously I won't use any copyrighted images, graphics, fonts, or music. I guess the only thing that would be questionable after that is using the 48 Group name...

I am not opposed to Android implementation but it would have to be after, as I am not as confident in my android skills, so not really a point but figured I would bring this up.