TV / Radio Tofu Pro Wrestling (2017/01/21 - 2017/07/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2016.

1. spineyrequiem

spineyrequiem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I can maybe help a bit with the timings? I don't speak Japanese though so it would kinda be guesswork on my part.

2. kayachann

kayachann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyama yui
    the episode 9 was so funny, they had to use subtitles when yamada was talking, I mean screaming, the moment when mion cheated was nice too and the fight of suda vs kizaki was really cool.

I'm looking forward for the next episode, i hope sakura wins or gives a nice fight, but over that, I can't wait to see my oshi's fight, I would love to see a dropkick like she did on the mechaike special, on the Road to WIP they showed her practicing kicks.:omfg::omfg:

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Episode 10:

My kami blowing a fuse and then beating the shit out of Yuihan... Well, I'll be damned. Plus the whole flashback scene, makes me think that one, her dad was up to no good, two that the CEO guy is using her.

I feel bad for Churi.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Props to them for making the protagonist team completely destroyed without a 'friendship powerup' and you know what.

I like how Yamada gives the wrong direction and are afraid of being scolded so she turned off the call :^^;:, and the Haruu and Matsumura going lost with weird costumes and scaring people when they nicely ask for direction

I feel bad for Churi :(

6. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Nice matches once again, especially the first one with Yumoto's nice moves and Sakura's "berserk mode". :)

In the next episode Yunbo vs. Kaotan (!) and Sakura vs. Mion. Didn't see that coming.

7. MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko

MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

What them do next?

Idols at show wrestling? Anyway what I seen that like hmm... at least at style of MG....

Champion is... No matter who it be but somehow it was not surprise?

I have been bad feeling about this but... Not bad now.

But look for....

9. nikenii

nikenii Kenkyuusei

Saw the preview for upcoming ep. Kinda hope they'd show the entire journey of Sakura and the others becoming Shirogane's level but seems like they're going to skip that (?)

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

10. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    i am addicted to this, season 2 coming soon please~
    Jurisaku Tofu pro wrestling season 1 FMV
    a fan made video of Tofu pro wrestling season 1 (豆腐プロレス|テレビ朝日)
    featuring the two main lead cherry miyawaki : Miyawaki sakura (宮脇咲良) andHollywood Jurina : matsui Jurina (松井珠理奈) . Jurisaku / じゅりさく

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  11. dobod

dobod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
  12. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Thanks for the subs...

Yuami is a freak of nature... I .... Like how she absolutely decimated Sakura with all her best finishing moves... You thought that Sakura was going to get that MC powerup like usual and Yuami was like that hurt, now im going to really mess you up... Honestly if Yuami ever graduates she might have a serious future in pro wrestling lol, her athleticism would be such a waste if she ended up being an OL, i mean the girl did a frickin Hand Spring Stunner!!!...

This is becoming a really good series and I hope there is a season 2 or this season will be longer than the standard 12

13. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Thanks for the subs :)
    And don't worry, take your time doing the subs...
    Everyone have a personal life and other things to do, so don't care about the people who complaing about the subs :)
    I think you are the only one doing subs for this "dorama" and for that we're gratefull

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Interesting think that there wasn't someone who can wrestling like Big Show ( Or lucky). Now these are better (?).

What cam to seasons I think we see that cup with that season.
    Sakura was again runner up??
    "
    Toru Yano, a bad wrestler character who tend to use cheap tricks and score some upset wins.
    =
    Cheap version THAT Eddie?

15. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

No, they are different gimmick, Toru Yano is more comedic. Just watch the video I posted earlier (Tama Tonga vs Toru Yano) and you will understand the difference.

I don't understand why they turned Mion into heel character, that's doesn't make sense.

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

@dobod
    Thank you for your efforts and please keep at it.
    This show is so good and I guess everyone that's japanese-challenged is relying on your subs. Take your time and just ignore the impatient ones.
    Your subs are really appreciated.

So my only small complaint is that there's really no format to this tournament but I guess that's wrestling for you. We don't know how many matches you have or how many you have to win to get the championship. And powerstones has battled haruu/kaotan several times already. And the matches are very random. I thought you needed a team of 6 but the other teams are interchangeable?

It's not like bemars where there's a progression -- elimination, semi-finals, finals. Or even majisuka where the fights have progression and you know who else has to be beaten to get to the top. The story's nice though and i kinda like the six that they picked for team sakura. They have unique personalities.

17. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Yeah yeah. But some moves open me think that Eddie but Eddie do these things clever and that is little more about humor or something like that.

I not think about that pair at video are change against Eddie and Mysterio when them are them glorious days....

But... That Eddie is now past...

What we will know that cup's matches... Are we follow one or are we go match to match?

Maybe some only tell who is winner... At Mg Sakura was just runner up... But...

19. dobod

dobod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Thanks, i got someone to help with the timing, so i hope it can be released soon.

And no, it isn't the tournament yet, it is like a pre-season exhibition match. And i think the tournament will be "every man for himself" (or every woman for herself in this case)
    and based on the preview on episode 10
    It will be Single elimination Tournament with 17 participants, i think.

20. GATX105

GATX105 Member

That's great news that you got help! It's really hard to do the Timing and QC when you're the one that did the translation. And take your time, we'll wait patiently for when the next release is ready. I think people just need to hear that you're working on this great show. Thank you again very much!

Ah I see - so that's why the matches seem pretty random. Thanks. I hope we see mostly full/nearly full matches. A lot of times the non-lead characters are neglected and they only show who won or worse, who the lead character is facing next without any idea what's going on with other players. And hopefully haruppi recovers in time for this part, she's still out of hkt concerts up to mid-April.