Tomiyoshi Asuka (Asuka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    well, Tomiyoshi did surprisingly well in prelims and has a real chance in ranking this year. She recorded a video on her G+ thanking everyone and was in tears.

no. 39 and around 7k votes iirc

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

First, I didn't check this thread until today, but after reading your reply, I felt compelled to respond even if it was sixth months later.

Second, If you live by the beach then Bikinis in reality don't grate against your sensibilities, yet you deliberately chose to say "get practically Naked" instead of "wear a Bikini". No one says "She is practically Naked" for "She is wearing a Bikini" unless they want to link bikini to nudity. Your words:
    No where did you write about whether Asuka is motivated by gravure work or not. You only wrote that Bikini shots of Asuka wouldn't make a difference to you. How am I supposed to get what you meant - you point - if you didn't write it? I'm a Mod of a forum too so I know that the choice of words is as important or more than the text meaning. Of course I'm going to make assumptions based on how you say something(that's how language works), and as a Mod you should be held to the highest accountability for your exact choice of words.

Furthermore, as a Mod you shouldn't be posting critically about what forum members say since there is a power inequality; If I get mad and start flaming I'm going to get penalized, but if you get mad and start flame who is going to penalize you? No one.

I see no point in going on so I'm out of this conversation.

Do you know if she was ever offered a photo shot but refused it? Not talking about photo gigs doesn't mean she doesn't want to do photo gigs. In fact, I'm searching the web and don't see any professional photos of her; I see selfees and photos by other members, 48G promo pictures, that's it. I don't think she was ever offered a photo gig.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  3. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Tomiyoshi is funny, relatable, and has great presence on stage. She is also very pretty and well loved by her teammates, her friends and her fans. If she wants to do gravure, more power to her and I will spend that money to support her. Liking gravure is fine, but suggesting that she should take off her clothes and throw on a bikini for "popularity" comes off as creepy and very out of left field.

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You are right, they don't grate against my sensibilities. That was an incorrect assumption you made in your first response.

That is exactly what I meant. However your interpretation turned it into something else entirely.

Yes, so then as a moderator you surely know that tossing in words like "LOL" and "Seriously" are "not so" subtle jabs meant to belittle the person you are responding to.

So you're saying I have no right to defend myself when someone tries to denigrate me on the forum? Sorry, that isn't the way it works around here. And to make it clear to anyone else reading this I did not issue you any sort of admonishment or official moderator warning. Not to mention your assumption that I have nobody to answer to around here is also incorrect.

The bottom line is that you made a comment six months ago and people disagreed with you, including me. In fact I really didn't even disagree with you I just said that it wouldn't motivate me. I didn't insult you with my response. You merely chose to interpret it that way and responded in a condescending fashion. And here we are.

5. chiuchimu

^As I said. I'm not going to fight you on this because your a Mod and have power that I don't. You get the last words. Let the members judge what you really meant and what I really meant.

Your assuming she is against a bikini shot and trying to color the idea with 'take off her clothes'. I feel this is a disservices to all the 48G girls that have tons of Bikini shots to their names. Besides, aren't all the bikini shots to gain popularity? Are you saying people don't want to see 48G girls in Bikini? These girls are marketing themselves all the time in every possible way: by their looks, Chara, singing, acting, dancing, talking, blogging, streaming, hand shake, TV appearances etc..

Considering the reality of 48G system(SSK etc..). Popularity is the most important thing for a member. I think they should promote their looks if it helps them gain popularity and I don't see anything wrong with saying so no more than If I said Asuka should post more pictures of her face on her blog, or Asuka should post Youtube videos of herself singing. In the end, she might be dying for a photo shot opportunity to gain popularity, you don't know. I don't know. Why assume one way is correct?

By the way, for every photo shot ever done by 48G, someone 'suggested' they should(like manager) and explained the benefits(like increased popularity, leads to other jobs) for taking the photo gig. The girls don't go out and hunt down these gigs for themselves, their agency by way of manager brings these potential jobs to the girls and then the girls can agree or disagree to do the work. Kinoshita Haruna is a rare example of a girl who does refuse to do Bikini Shots so she is proof that girls don't have to accept such a job if they don't want it. If Asuka places this SSK, she might be offered a photo shot, then we might see where she stands on this.

6. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

This conversation is awful and I am no longer having it.

7. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Has anyone caught Asuka's SHOWROOM streams? Unfortunately I've only seen one, not sure if she has appeared more times.

8. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I watched one where she just quietly talked about her day and how grateful she was for the SSK prelims. She is pretty low key

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    That's kind of her style, "low key" I don't think I have seen her on there once. However, I don't visit showroom that often either.

10. chiuchimu

It's closed all right, but you shouldn't have started it in the first place. All I said was 'Bikini shots'.
    You put a spin on my words by implying I said She needs to "take off her clothes" After your comment, everyone jumps in talking about 'taking clothes off' or 'Partially naked':
    I think defamation is low.

11. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Showroom has been really fun so far, especially for HKT. Girls like Mariri, Shino, Naopon, etc, who rarely get a chance to talk a lot outside of stages are really bringing it during these things, doing multiple streams per day. Tomiyoshi has done maybe 2? While others like Meru, Nako, Aoi, etc will do theirs with a huge group of girls doing silly stuff, Tomiyoshi did the quiet at her apartment stream. I just hope she finally got that gas turned on!

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Lots of argument post. But no one congratulating her first rank? Now that's low.

I'll be the first then. Congratulation Tomiyoshi! May it help her get that gas turned on!

13. cocoro

cocoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    I have my eye on her since her debut and i'm really happy that 1 of my favorite members ranked pretty high in sousenkyou..
    I was surprised to see her face in sousenkyou guide book.
    Who knows that kind of sudden push worked so effective....

Now i realized, maybe thanks to the t-rex that she ranked in sousenkyou
    [​IMG]
    Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  14. StealthEXE

StealthEXE Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Hey guys, Tomiyoshi was recently at the Okdekake studio for a post-Sousenkyou episode with Sasshi and Goto-san. I took some time to sub the episode so do check it out. Hope you enjoy! :)

Also a shoutout to BlueMentaiko for helping me with the final touches of the subs!

To fullscreen: http://dai.ly/kjbm0mrwZmWHQDiD7RC

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  15. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Now that IS the most GODLY costume to wear & walk about in USJ .....

if the video does not show watch the video here

Should attract a lot of ppl's attention , esp those who are not familiar about the source of this costume

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  16. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy birthday Asuka :ome:

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

:ome::ome:

EDIT: Part of senbatsu for 9th single. Congratulation!:banana:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016