~ Tribute Post Revival ~

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    So some of you that have know me for a long while might remember that I used to make fancy "tribute post" that list out several points on why a particular nogi girl I like is awesome & notable, & it was a good way to promote & introduce said girls to ppl! If you have not known be for a long while, well.. look at my siggy lol

I created seven, two iku & a minami kazumi nanamin marika & reika one. But I haven't created one for a long time. So I'm thinking of making some again. I was over-ambitious & had some work-in-progress before I burned out & got overwhelmed lol, so this time I want to limit my goals (at least for the short term) to just one for ashu, one for maimai, & then maybe an updated new ikuchan one!

So this post here to to solicit ideas on what to throw in said tributes lol. I gather ideas back then when I made those too, but now that I'm busier with less time, some well refined points will be rly appreciated (even more so if with relevant videos/pictures!)

If I can get the short term goals done within a reasonable time frame & with reasonable effort, I would love to do more too. ^ ^

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Reading your past tributes it seems like you're doing a good job with current format. Maybe add a timeline of significant events (although digging up info may be time consuming)? I request you do one on Misa Senpai after Ashu.:cool:

3. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    @Takoyama I would love to do one for senpai, but since you requested it you better help me out if I do lol =w=