TV / Radio [TV] - [HaKaTa Hyakkaten] - 2012/10/07~

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Jul3, Oct 8, 2012.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Here you go !
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE4MTc0Mzk2.html[/youku]

2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Jurina so ikemen. [nod]

not surprised her "type" is princess-like Moriasu

3. byunugraha

byunugraha Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    babyblossom98
    Other links:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPR7EPUDcq0[/yt]
    credit to uploader, nmbhkt102 [clap]

other parts are at the uploader's list videos :D

4. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Two words: YUKA AKIYOSHI!!

She reminds of Paruru <3

5. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Jurina really is an ikemen :cute:
    Too bad Sakuratan is not in this ep :(

6. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

This episode was lovely again. Girls that were cutest this episode were Natsumikan, Aoi, Natsu and Cap!!

7. byunugraha

byunugraha Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    babyblossom98
    Yeah, the one thing that i don't like this ep because there's no Sakuratan :cry:
    But, it was healed because there a lot of Jurina like a ikemen :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Does anyone know if this season is going to be bi-weekly? That's what the current schedule's been so far, just wondering if they're going to go back to showing one a week.

9. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I believe so sinc e that is how the current schedule seems to be going lol. I wish it was weekly like beforrrre lmaooo :hehe: [hehe]

10. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

moriyasu "quick run" did you see that look jurina giving you at the end while you're eating
    it means she wants you to be in her HAREM LIST :D :hehe: :awesome: lol looks like jurina
    is in her "playgirl" mode [hehe] :inlove:

11. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It feels so strange seeing Jurina as a big sis (or big bro? lol) to HKT girls. Can't believe she's 16 already. Juu-chan is growing up :blush:

12. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ wait a few more weeks to actually say that.

13. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Just finally watched the 2/23 episode. I don't know when Jurina's found the time to become a fan of the show but I thought that was adorable. Equally adorable was when Haruppi jumped up and said she loved Jurina. She looked so overcome with emotion. :lol: And the wikipedia love! :lol:

Yukachan's magic trick was a little crazy, she's so wee and delicate if I were Jurina I'd have been terrified. Marina's anime voice confession was golden just for Jurina's ボクも好き! retort. But OMG, Natsumikan's cute word bit was the absolute best, slapping her brother around! I so wanted Aanya to win, oh well! I wonder if Jurina's unit with Madoka during RQH swayed her decision. :awesome:

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I thought that Jurina said during that episode at one point that she had already picked her oshimen because she's a fan of the show. If so, she probably had Madoka picked out for a while before filming, maybe even back from...er, what are you talking about exactly? When did she do a unit with Madoka? XD

15. otoppoi

Madoka, Jurina, and Muto Tomu performed Faint together during Unit Matsuri this year! :lol: Not that they had to spend SO much time together for one song that they built up an amazing friendship, but you never know. It made more sense to me than "oh she's my type~ pretty face~" because Madoka kind of scares me. :awesome:

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh yeah. I hadn't seen SKE's RH so I thought you might've been talking about that. I forgot about Unit matsuri, or rather I count it as something different than RH XD That was a really good unit. Of course a bias could have been struck at that point :D

Madoka scares you?! Lol why? XD I don't personally find her that attractive but I don't think she's scary...hahah.

17. otoppoi

Yeah, I loved the Faint unit!

And ha! :^O^: I'm exaggerating a bit, I don't dislike her at all, but when she's not talking she throws off this total serial killer face sometimes. Kind of clashes with the oujousama~ image. Which actually reminds me of Iriyama, whom I love, so Madoka will probably wind up near the top of my HKT list someday. Although she doesn't quite have Annin's looks. :hehe:

18. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Episode 4 on youku
    With Shimada Haruka as the guest

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTIxNjU4MTY0.html[/youku]

19. Mark_W

Mark_W Kenkyuusei

Is it just me or has Sakura not been in the past few episodes so far? It just feels strange not to see her in the front row of girls. :(

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    The simple price of putting new members on the show. Other members get put off for a bit, but relax Sakura will probably be back. So try finding another Oshi within these new girls.