TV / Radio [TV] - [Itte Koi 48]

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Criss, Apr 1, 2011.

1. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    The Rena bits were uninteresting. We already know Rena's reaction to those challenges, nothing surprising happens. It's like they're just milking Rena's super candid and cute moments.

It is a known fact that Kuwabara doesn't do pranks to Ono Haruka (I thought she was a former yankee too) but she's also afraid of Rena? lol! Kuwabara getting scared is priceless! Have a taste of your own medicine Katsuo! :lol: :lol:

Yuria laughing hard = [rock]

Hopefully next week, they'll continue the senbatsu voting and less focus on one girl. K thx bai.

2. oddball

oddball Member

You say that like it's a bad thing..... :awesome:

You are right though more voting would be good, excited at what this show might try next......

3. Criss

Criss Member

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW3oHQuBqhU[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gym9X1Gomxc[/yt]

4. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Wtf!!!!! Last episode. :angry: This is the best SKE show right now, and they decided to cancel it. SKE Gakuen getting kinda boring, and the other SKE tv show just not as good. AKB got like 6 weekly tv show and SKE can't even have one. :angry: :angry: :angry:

5. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    Wow that was sudden.. most programs notify the last episode at least a week before. wonder what happened.. Must have used up all their resources.
    And Akarin doing her self introduction while being electrocuted :D It's hard enough to keep myself from laughing just looking at her, now she's driving me crazy :^O^:

6. oddball

oddball Member

I thought they made the announcement a while ago that this was ending? Hmm perhpas I'm getting this and the star Hime announcement confused?

really sad to see this show go though, this is, well as least has been, the best xxx48 show of late (though Naniwa Nadeshiko is quite good to now) so it's sad to see it end, hopefully they will get something to replace it, and no not that random bowling show, something for just SKE please!

7. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Sorry if this question is already asked before,
    Does someone know any web providing english subs for this tv program ? Hardly understand what they were talking without any subs.

8. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

So far, no sub yet from any source but some shortclip of Ittekoi (just some segment) already subbed. You can search them on YT.

This Channel provide some : http://www.youtube.com/user/MahouShoujoArianna/videos

You also can find Ari on her tumblr. She always updating about SKE [hehe]

9. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Sooouu i've been lurking the internet for about 3 hours and still can't find any website providing the subs. P48 also don't.

That channel might do, even a bit but it's alright.

10. bakaouji48

bakaouji48 Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where I could watch Itte Koi and if there have been any subs released for it?

11. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei