TV / Radio [TV] - [Shukan AKB] '09/07/10~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Criss

Criss Member

Re: [TV] - [Shukan AKB] - 2009/07/10 -

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd-ehZ0XWlk[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu0i7P3SbMA[/yt]

2. AlbeeThePanda

AlbeeThePanda Kenkyuusei

OK, I am sorry. Am I the only one who thinks Kato Rumi's self appeal is a little......um.....um.....huh?! :blink: :fp:

Maybe for Japanese that gesture means nothing but for someone that's been in America for over 10 years.....that's just......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :^O^: :blush:

I guess there's a significant cultural difference right there :XD:

3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy

^
    Your right i have no idea who she is but was really surprised when i saw her doin that.

4. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

Whats wrong with tooth brushing?? :hehe:

Lots of IV's have minutes and minutes of this...

5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

She's done that more than once, on an opv i once found of Kato Rumi, she did that teethbrushing bit plus a little more than that just to remind us that she was imitating morning gestures.

6. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

For this episode, I could see that some members aren't used to TV shows.
    Nakamura Mariko is a good example...and also a member who's being bashed a lot recently.
    Since this is an auction, the main thing is to see members compete with small "bets"
    But since Nakamura really wanted to appeal her a lot, she just killed the fun and bet high instantly.
    I know she really tried hard to appeal herself, but for other members and people watching the show,
    she looked really annoying and standed out too much. She needs to be used to TV shows a lot more.
    Hopefully she learned a lesson from this episode

7. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

anyone know the name of the big frog that appear in the last episode ?? Kasai's expression is epic and it's good to see her getting some screen time :D

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

LOL, I didn't realize there was a formula to follow when placing bets on TV.

*takes notes*

And yeah...I was wondering "What the hell are you doing!?" when I saw Kato Rumi's appeal. I figured she was pantomiming brushing her teeth, but still...it looked so...not appropriate. :-/

9. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

I didn't think she was annoying, since some bets were overhyped (anyone else, anyone else, then sold) and who's bashing her? If anyone was Annoying it was
    Kasai, she really didn't pull through to her challenge and when she finally got the table to approach the frog, she definetly was more then 1 cm away.

10. Basstian

Basstian Kenkyuusei

I wonder if this is the same frog they had in the AKBingo! episodes... [think]

I think so too. 11/15 wasnt bad...

...It looked like she got hit pretty hard... :(

11. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

I would not be surprised if it had permanent residence in/close to the studio complex, lots of shows where it can be used :hehe:

12. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I'm glad komari jumped the bets, I don't want so much screentime wasted on the girls holding a piece of card yelling numbers, I want more of the challenges and the appeal times.
    It was also interesting and bold to do it, rather than just rinse repeat of all the other ones.

13. ellvahara

ellvahara Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66-J5U9P-kM[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzKF4V6XJro[/yt]

14. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Komariko did pretty good during the Goto Interview episode. Wonder when, if at all, they'll air the rest of them though. Want to see how Mariyagi and Paruru's interviews went...or more Suzuran golfing.

15. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn9HiYapNY4[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4YkcCiE734[/yt]

Finally there is something I am interested to watch for Shukan AKB next week.

16. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Finally, more Goto Interview! Mariyagi's was a little disappointing but she seems kind of evil! :inlove: She's so spacey too!

Good to see background on Shihorin's past.

Yay for more Shawako owning bakas next week!

17. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

any translation on wht shihorin left akb48 in the first place and anyreasons why she made a comeback after that. when i saw the program yesterday via youtube it was so touching that she was crying and also see her past audition videos she was so cute !!

18. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

Always love the quiz episodes, so really looking forward to next week's episode. Always nice to see more Shawako. And how long has it been since Takamina has been on Shukan? Should be fun.

19. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

I also saw Rena and Rie, confirmed top 3 ? :D and Kuumin is back for her Baka title, they should bring Yuria or Kinchan along with her, it would be a tight competition.

20. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Oh well, some parts of it:
    (sorry, my english sucks)

The one I didn't know: Shihorin had decided to tell the staff about her withdrawal once Budoukan show (090823) had finished, but after the announcement of her promotion at the stage, she thought: "omg, what I do now?" After thinking a lot, she chose to announce her withdrawal on the theatre perfomance 6 days after (090829).

The reasons she left (mixed with the akbpedia, sorry, I thought it would be more complete): 1) She wasn't being able to conciliate her akb life and her studies, her akb activities were being lowered because of her study time, and her notes began to drop. Her parents, of course, weren't happy with that, and their pressure were a major factor. 2) She felt very sorry that she was taking a position from someone even if she wasn't doing her all in akb.

The reason she came back to akb: after seeing her same generation teammates doing their best on tv, she took that as an incentive/encouragement to return, after thinking how that was the only thing that she really could do well (she could't completely leave/give up from akb). So she decided to bet on AKB again, prioritizing akb over her studies.

Oh, and a little bit off-topic, but it seems she hurt her leg at the theatre perfomance(110820), and wasn't able to do all the 3 concerts today. I hope it's nothing serious.

And about the next episode:

That are some pretty impressive answers, how doesn't Kuumin know what is 'sekuhara' :awesome: ?