Unjo Hirona (Nappi) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I didn't care much for Janken when they stopped having the winner(s) as the center/senbatsu for a proper AKB48 single. Also, in the particular year when Nappi's group won Janken, my oshimen didn't participate due to schedule clashes, soooo I wasn't very interested over all.

I only listened to Tenshi wa Doki ni Iru a few months ago for the first time and I was blown away how much I liked it. It made its way into my all-time favourite songs super quickly.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rockin

Rockin Kenkyuusei

@Mana Yes, I have already read the complete thread and I saw your posts. Thanks for all these information and the videos links. :)
    At first, when I listened to the 13th single 3-2, I didn't really get into the song. But the more I listened to it, the more I began to be hooked. Now, I really do love this single : the unusual serious tone and voices (unsual for an HKT single), the colors of the MV, Nappi as the center of course, etc.

About Tenshi wa Doki ni Iru, I'm thing about putting the song directly into my top 10. The 80's feel is incredible.

• Like Like x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nappi x Sakura from RKB TV:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

You can watch a subbed version of the video here: part 01 / part 02. This is too cute and funny! I can't stop smiling when watching Sakura and Nappi together, I love them! Nappi is like a fan who admires Sakura, and Sakura keep calling Nappi "cute", they both praised each other LOL it's such a sweet senior-junior relationship :'D I'm glad that Sakura went to the show and Nappi looks happy ;w; I love the little edits they did like for when Nappi is too shy to ask a photo, so cute! (and at the end they replaced everyone's faces with Sakura, haha)

Recent Twitter updates!

2021/06/19 Twitter update: "When I was a kenkyuusei and didn't have confidence,
    I would always remember Sakura-san's words "be confident" and keep facing forward ❀
    She is forever the senior that I admire ☺
    #MiyawakiSakuraGraduation #SakuraThankYou"

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

She added: "I can't believe that such a person exists in this world
    Sakura is like a real princess, beautiful, cute, and cool. I always want to look at her T_T
    I'm happy that I could work in the same group and same team with a senpai like her ❀"

2021/06/20 Twitter update: "The new costume is too cute... ;_;
    Thank you to Sakura-san and Osare Company, it will be more fun to stand on stage ☺"

005.jpg 006.jpg

2021/06/24 Nappi quoted the Okehazama video and she wrote:
    "I talked with Sakura-san on Okehazama~☺!
    My heart was beating fast, but I was happy to be able to talk about various things ❀"

I found this photo from Sakura's graduation concert, Nappi was crying awww ;_;
    it's such a cute and sweet moment between both of them! (Here's the gif version)

007.jpg

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

• Like Like x 2
  5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I can imagine how starstruck Nappi must be! They must have known each other beforehand, at least one way, but she was only part of KIV for a few months before Sakura left to film Produce 48. She's so adorable and Sakura looked so confused why Nappi is acting so funny [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  6. budokanlife014

budokanlife014 Kenkyuusei

Kinda reminds me of this:

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi's photos from HKT's interview with 48times in May! Pretty :inlove:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/05/30 Showroom (Back-up link here)

This is from one month ago, I only watched it now. Nappi said a lot that her face condition is not good this day but honestly she looks pretty and cute XD She's worrying for nothing haha. She talked a lot about the HKT concert that happened at that time, the songs she performed, about Madoka. Then she talked about food (seems like she likes spicy ramen). She was calm during most of the livestream, then around 52:30 she started to laugh, she was talking about Hinata (same gen member) and she laughed so much, especially at 59:00, when she talked about an expression that Hinata did with her eyes that made Nappi laugh a lot XD I love this moment, especially 59:40 when Nappi laughs suddenly then stops then laugh again LOL That was really cute and funny XD then Nappi said that she is thankful to Hinata because Hinata noticed when Nappi feels down and tries to cheer her up, and that Hinata is very kind. Aww <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'What Is Okehazama' with Nappi and Sakura:

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Part 2 of 'after talk' with Nappi and Sakura:

• Like Like x 2
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Latest edition of 'What is Okehazama?':

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    "Unjo Hirona's Business Trip Okehazama -Yacht Traveller Edition-":

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

For the Okehazama episode with Sakura, there are english subs! You can watch it here. I watched both the original upload and the subbed version, this was a really fun episode and very interesting, I love both Sakura and Nappi so I love seeing them together! Nappi was funny with the way she was talking about Sakura LOL really like a fan. The part when Sakura made a drawing of Nappi and then Nappi's reaction XD also, I love how Nappi is comfortable with people in the show, the way she acted "disgusted" when the boy knew everything about Sakura haha. For the part 2 of Sakura and Nappi's talk, you can find a translation here!

Nappi: There's a part of me that thinks those who can become #1 [like Sakura] has a different state of mind than others, like a stronger core. I want to ask how you came to be like that
    Sakura: I'm pretty strong mentally... probably
    Nappi: It's because you're so cool!
    Sakura: I don't know why that is, but I really enjoy my job so that leads me to want to improve myself, and that never stops. I don't think it's bad to be "greedy" in regard to work. I think it's fine to be more ambitious. It's difficult because you got popular because of the way you are... However, I personally believe Nappi can lead HKT48 even more from now on, so it's ok even if you scold your juniors or something
    Nappi: Ehh?! But listening to your words now, I think I can do my best
    Sakura: Good!

This was a nice talk and I love how Sakura encourages Nappi and says that Nappi can lead HKT ;_; She gave good advices to Nappi. I think Nappi has ambition but from what I see, she isn't the type to put herself in the spotlight, like when HKT are all together, she often stands at the back, on the side, she's hidden etc. I do think that she could be more "greedy", and it would be good for her, because she seems to lack self-confidence and worry a lot over popularity so hopefully she can learn from Sakura's advice! and Sakura talked about Nappi in a recent interview, and in her radio show of yesterday! The interview translation here. Part about Nappi:

"When I saw Nappi (Unjo Hirona) standing in the center for the first time, I thought "Oh, it's the new HKT48", and I thought it was cool that everyone was moving forward."

From Sakura's radio show yesterday, translation here:

"Nappi and I talked again on the show, she was very humble and kept telling me how much she liked me. Every time our eyes met, she would say, "You're so cute, please don't look at me..." It was so cute. This was the first time I've been on a variety show with Nappi, and I didn't expect her to be able to make such interesting responses. I learned a new side of her. She's really good with her hands."

it's true that Nappi is good at making short and funny responses, and often it's not even on purpose XD and it really makes me happy how Sakura likes Nappi and talks about her ;w; <3

About Sunday Watch, I'm really happy that Nappi was invited again! and she is wearing white again haha she looks so classy and beautiful! There is a really cute moment during the show, where they asked Nappi to say a catchphrase of a comedy character, you can watch that part here, Nappi being embarassed is sooo cute >.< <3

I watched the Okehazama video of Nappi's "business trip" on the yacht! it's nice to see her doing a location shooting outdoor for this show, it feels different (usually I prefer this type of show). it was raining so she said that she's an "ame onna" (rain woman) haha. The yacht looks great and Nappi liked it too, she said the kitchen looks better than hers XD Screenshots:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/06/30 Instagram updates - Photo #1: "I drove to the sea. Backlight..."
    Photo #2: "My face when the sunlight is strong, and everything is dazzling~"
    Photos #3-#5: "If you turn the iphone over and take a picture,
    it's a trick to create an effect of longer legs"

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

2021/07/01 Twitter update: "I'll be in your care again this July ✿"

006.jpg 007.jpg

The photos are so pretty!!

2021/07/04 Twitter update: "Thanks to everyone who watched Sunday Watch ☺
    Have you written your wishes on paper...?" (Note: this is related with Tanabata)

008.jpg

2021/07/07 Twitter update: "It's Tanabata ★"

009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg

2021/07/11 Twitter update: "#SevenElevenDay Today during the online chats,
    I replenished my sugar supply with Seven Eleven products...☺!
    It has been decided that we will have a collaboration with Seven Net Shopping,
    it seems that there will be more and more opportunities to visit Seven Eleven."

013.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Part 1 of a special project for when the 'What is Okehazama?' Twitter account reaches 2000 followers (with Nappi, Eretan and Aachan):

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi looks so cute in that video! After reading the japanese comments on Youtube, it seems that Nappi said some funny things, I wish that I could understand everything! I know they talked about elections, not sure why, maybe it's about how some members made promises to fans if they ranked? So they want to do the same when Okehazama pass 2000 followers?

Nappi's social media updates!

2021/07/12 Twitter update: "HKT4thGen5thAnniversary
    Because I joined HKT, I could meet all of you who I wouldn't have met otherwise,
    I'm very moved to be able to work hard and laugh together while doing activities ☺
    I look forward to work with 4th gen for the 6th year too, I count on you ☺!"

001.jpg 002.jpg

2021/07/16 Twitter update: Nappi tried to get a verification mark on Twitter,
    however she was refused so she posted the message along with 5 angry emoticons XD
    Please check the tweet because it's too cute!
    She wrote: "I will become an idol suitable for the offical mark and come back *angry*"
    (For info, some other members tried and got the mark, but some didn't, not sure why)

2021/07/18 Twitter update: "Sunset ☼ Film style"

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

<3<3<3

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi's photosets from the HKT shop - June 2021

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

She looks beautiful and cute in all the photos! My favorites here are the 2nd set *-*
    The more mature styling and slightly darker make-up suits her SO well, so pretty!!!

• Like Like x 3
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My copy of Nappi's photostrip from the SHOWROOM event for 'Kimi to Doko ka e Ikitai' has finally arrived today via my forwarder in Japan:

[​IMG]

I didn't win an autographed copy, however the photostrips even unsigned are a very limited edition so I'm very pleased to own one!

• Like Like x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yesterday, I was updating the wiki page with information on stage plays performed by AKB48. In doing so, I found out that Nappi was a guest performer on AKB48's 2018 "Majimuri Gakuen" musical! Unfortunately, I don't think it'll be easy to find much on it but I've found a HKT48 tweet of her wearing the costume

nappi.jpg
    https://twitter.com/hkt48_official_/status/1055809330442727424

There's also a performance of Iiwake Maybe by quite a few of the cast members, but Nappi is the wcenter with AKB's Yuiyui, so hopefully you can make her out. The quality of the video isn't the best but :^^;:

• Like Like x 1