Untitled - A SKE48 fanfic

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Drew, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Drew

Drew Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishiyuka
    Untitled
    By Drew

Chapter 1: All Great Adventure Need A Beginning

Matsui Jurina held her breath as the car got closer to the destination. It slowly stopped in front of a three floors building. The others three girls were also quiet, all looking at their new home. At only eight year-old, Jurina would live in one of the many dorms of Bregna Girls Academy, a specialize academy for girls like her. Girls with those rare and special powers. Magic.

She got out of the car and looked at her new surroundings. The street was calm. A lot of trees, grass and big flower pots decorated the neighbourhood. Three similar building were on the left side of the streets, they were dorms, located right outside the campus. On the right, small houses and businesses. Even if the city was ten times bigger than her small hometown, Jurina immediately felt at home.
    In front of the third dorm, a young woman was waiting for the four new students. Smiling widely, she waved at them. They walked towards her as the car driver was unloading their luggages.

"Hello there! I'm Ono Haruka, the head of your new dorm, and third year high school student. Nice to meet you." She bowed to them before looking carefully at each one of the girls. "So... who is who?"

"I'm Matsui Jurina, third grade student." She bowed slightly toward the older girl.

"Kato Rumi! Fifth grader! Nice to meet you!" The girl next to Jurina almost screamed her presentation.

"Ya-Yagami Kumi, fifth grader too." Her voice was almost a murmur. The poor girl was crimson red and looking at the ground.

"I'm Kinoshita Yukiko! It's a pleasure to be here. «She was energetic, looking at everything that surrounded them. »Oh! I'm a sixth grader by the way!"

"Well now that I know everyone, what about a little tour of your new place?" Haruka showed the door to the girl. "This is the Sakae Dorm, located in the forty-eight district of the city. So to make short, all the students living here call it S-K-E forty eight" All the girls repeated it with enthusiasm. "The two other dorms are named Namba and Akihabara, called N-M-B forty-eight and A-K-B forty-eight. But we'll talk more about them later. Now let's get inside."

They entered the building to discover a nicely decorated main hall, full of sofa, tables and chairs, and bookshelves filled with books and games.

"All right! This is the main hall, where we usually spent our free time. There is plenty of books to help you out with your study and lots of great novels and manga to spend time. There are also board games and card games. There is no TV because two idiots decided to wrestle near it and broke it. The dorms managers don't want to pay for another one." Haruka sighed. What the youngest students didn't know is that she was one of the two idiots.

"Hum, I don't want to interrupt you but...where's everyone?" Yukiko asked, finding it rather odd that they were the only ones inside.

"Well...school doesn't start until a week so a lot are still at home. The others went out to go shopping or playing, enjoying their last days of freedom. You'll be able to do so when you'll be settle down. Of course since you're younger you'll need permission of the person responsible of you." All the girls looked at each other’s in confusion.

"Wait, aren't you the one in charge?" questioned Rumi.

"There is a total of forty eight people living in this dorm and you are not the only elementary students here. I can watch all of you by myself. For now let's go to your rooms. Don't forget the luggage." Haruka pointed their stuff, lying near the entrance door. The car driver was nowhere to be seen.

Jurina finished putting her clothes into the dresser. She then turned and looked at her room. There were two loft beds with a desk under each of it and two dressers and a big end table sitting between the beds. The room, like each other ones had a large window right over the end table. A door on the opposite wall that leaded to the hall and a second, on her roommate side that leaded into a small walk in closet. It wasn't the biggest room but it was nice and cosy. Her roommate, Kinoshita Yukiko, had already finished storing her stuff and now was gone into the room next door, seeing how things were going.

"I should go too." Though Jurina.

As she went in the hallway, something hit her hard and she fell of the floor, hitting her head in the process. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes. Four people were crouching over her, guilt in their eyes.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to call the dorm manager?" Worried the first one.

"She hit her head pretty hard. We should call a doctor or bring her to hospital." Said the second one.

"Seriously Mizuki! Do you have to always run in the hallways without looking? It's like the fifth time already! You gonna kill someone!" Yelled the third one.

"I'm soooo sorry! Are you alright? Can you get up? Do you want water? Doctor? Or a wet cold towel? I'll go get one! Don't move!" The fourth girl ran away.

" Mizuki! Stop running! And what's up with all the commotion? Seriously, I go down a minute to get these girls a drink and now there's a party!" Haruka, the head of the dorm, crouched over Jurina. "Can you walk?"

"Yes, I'm just a little dizzy." Jurina sat down, still seeing little stars.

"So what happened?" The girl looked behind the injured girl. Three others were standing, confuse look on their face.

"Mizuki was running back towards her room and she didn't see her. We should take her to the doctor. He's right on the other side of the street. He could scan her head or something." The third girl inspected the injury. "There's a lump."

"N-no need to. I-I can help her." The shy Kumi bent down and put her hand on the injured head. A small glow started to appears around them. It became brighter and brighter. After a few seconds, the young girl felt like nothing had happens.

"A Healer!" Screamed all the girls in unison.

"A what?" Jurina looked confusely at the other girl. "Thanks for helping me. I feel much better now." She smiled at the shy girl who smiled back, blushing a little.

"Okay before going further explanation let's introduce everybody. These are the people who'll be in charge of you. First there's Deguchi Aki, who's in my class and is my second to lead this dorm." The first girl bowed, smiling brightly. "Second is Hirata Rikako, a first year high schooler." The second girl waved at them. "And finally is Nakanishi Yuka, second year high schooler." The third girl smiled shyly.

Before Haruka could continue with the presentation, the fourth girl, who had run into Jurina, came back with a wet towel, ice, painkiller and bandage.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't find that damn first aid kit!"

"Mizuki! Watch your language!" Yelled Yuka.

"This is Kuwabara Mizuki. Second year Middle schooler." Haruka pointed toward the excited girl. "Please don't mimic her language and don't let her influence you to do pranks. She is a bad role model."

"Hey that's like super mean! Just cause you always win when we wrestle, you don't have to be so bi.."

"Mizuki! Elementary kids. No bad language, you know the rules." Yuka put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "Now be a nice girl and help that poor kid to get up."

"But her head..."

"I'll be fine." Jurina got on her feet and smiled at the hyperactive girl. "See? All fine!"

"Oh my god she's just too cute to be true!" Aki hugged the younger girl. "Can I be in charge of her? Please!"

"Let's go to the main hall. We look ridiculous, discussing in that tiny hallway." Ordered the Head of the dorm.

"So who's in charge of who?" Asked Yuka.

"I want that cute little girl!" said Aki.

"We should all decide. Maybe Jurina-chan doesn't want to." Added Rikako.

"I don't mind. Having a senpai to take care of me is a real honour already." Jurina replied, bowing a little to her seniors.

"I already taken a decision based on your personality, age and influence you could have. Aki will take care of Jurina-chan. She's the youngest and need to be watch and guide more than others. With my schedule, I won't be able to do it." Said Haruka.

"Yeah! Don't worry! I'll show you all the campus and take good care of you!" Aki was literally bouncing around, hugging the poor girl.

"I'm counting on you." Jurina replied.

"Why not Mieko? She's the oldest here." Questioned Rikako.

"She can't. She's studying to become a Spell Caster. She just doesn’t have the time." Answered Haruka. "So for Rumi-chan I thought about you, Rikki. You're calm and patient so I'm pretty sure you'll be fine." Rikako got up and sat down beside her new protégée. "So for Yukiko-chan, since she's the oldest and all, I'll be the one in charge. She's pretty responsible and can take care of herself already. So even with my busy schedule, she'll be fine." Yukiko nodded. "This leaves two people. Yuka! I want you to take care of the Kumi-chan. You must know already but she's shy and really advanced for her age so please guide her."

"Of course." Yuka knew what she meant by advance for her age. Elementary schoolers could barely use their power. Most of girls would develop theirs around the second year of middle school. Even then, most of them could do nothing more than move small objects without touching them. For such a young girl to be able to use healing power without basic magic knowledge, it was truly something strange.

Yuka took the girl away from the group. Before helping her with those powerful skills, she had to break that shyness. The youngest girl was looking on the ground, blushing madly. Yuka had seen it before. A lot of time. "Damn boyish looks!" Girls at the school didn't really hang out with boys, since it was against school rules. Also the fact that only girls were born with powers was kind of a problem. Men didn't like magicians. Jealousy and greed pushed them to spit on those girls. Most of the magicians would end up staying single or find a partner among other magicians. Nakanishi Yuka and her boyish look were perfect for those teenage girls looking for romance. "I don't mind it. But it can get so annoying." Yuka sighed loudly. The shy voice of her junior brought her back to reality.

"Is there anything wrong?"

"No! Not at all. Show me your room. You're on the first floor, right?" Yuka followed in the hallway. The room was right in the middle, so the girls wouldn't be bothered by the elevator, at the beginning of the hallway, or by the toilets and bathroom at the end.

"My room is right in front of yours." She pointed the door behind her. "I'm sharing it with Mizuki. Be careful, she might pull pranks on you. She does it all the time on me."

"K-Kuwabara-san? She seemed like a nice person though." commented shyly Kumi.

"She is! If you need help, she'll be the first to lend you a hand. But she really likes jokes and pranks. Don't worry, their harmless. Like fake spiders or fart cushions. The worst is the hand buzzer." Yuka had stopped counting how many times she had been tricked by those.

"Rumi-chan has things like that too. Come in." Kumi opened the doors.

Yuka looked around. Same loft beds with desk under it, same dressers, all room looked the same. Dark wood furnitures, doors and windows frames and same cream coloured paint on the wall. On the right, everything had been put away neatly. On the left, some stuff were still in the bags and some objects were scattered on the desk. "Snake nut can, fake snakes and bugs, chewing gum bug. Look like Mizuki might have some competition. Or worse, a partner in crime." As Yuka thought of all they could do together, she shivered, realising that doom had hit the SKE48 dorm. "We're all doom!"

"What?" Kumi looked at her senior, not sure understanding what she had said.

"If your roommate and my roommate make an alliance, we'll be do0m to suffer from bad pranks until graduation. That's bad!" Yuka wasn't really fond of Mizuki traps. Especially since she was using her as a guinea pig for her newest pranks.

"Hum, Senpai? What's a Spell Caster?" Kumi was staring at her with a puzzled look.

"What? Oh! You see, we are all here because we all have those special abilities." Kumi nodded, sign she was understanding. "Not everyone has the same powers. Like you, you're an healer. You can heal people just by touching them. A Spell Caster can do a lot of things with her power but she needs certain rituals to be able to."

"What kind of things?" Kumi had never really heard of those things, since it was so taboo outside the country capital. Lots of the girls had used their powers to commit evil deeds so people tended to reject them right away. Her parents had protected her so far, but being so powerful, they had no choice but to send her to The Academy.

"Moving big objects, creating illusions, changed the form of certain objects. They can't, though, alter living things in any ways. Like they can put temporarily someone to sleep but not permanently because it would kill them. Also, whatever abilities you have. Hurting people with them is absolutely forbidden. If you do, you'll be arrested and throw in The Academy jail, in which those powers don't work at all."

"How can it be possible? Somebody can supress our magic?"

"Because of that" Yuka pointed the thin bracelet Kumi was wearing. They had given it to her as a welcome gift. "They are set to block powers. They give it to elementary schoolers to protect them. At such a young age, your body isn't made to support such powers. Your bracelet didn't do anything probably because it isn't set at the correct level. That's why you were able to heal Jurina-chan. Haruka-senpai already warned the school about it. A teacher should be here before diner to adjust it. Don't worry, though. You will be able to use your powers under supervision. And when you'll enter high school, you'll be able to take it off." Yuka smiled at Kumi. "Anything else you want to know?"

"How much different abilities exist?"

"A lot! But they are divided by different categories. Spell caster, healers, elementalist, potion masters and psychics. Well you know what's a spell caster and a healer already. Elementalist are people who can influence their surrounding without need of spell. Most of the time, they create fire, water, lightning, move ground or grow trees and plants. They're the most powerful ones in my opinion. Potion Master are those who make medicine and potion with plants and enhanced their effects with their powers. They are the least powerful, yet the smartest ones. Psychics can influence other people behaviour, talk into their mind, feel other people energy, move objects with their mind. They are between spell caster and elementalist in term of strength."

"Wow! I sure learned a lot in a day! Thank you so much!" Kumi suddenly hugged Yuka.

"You're not all shy anymore? That was fast!" Laughed Yuka

"W-well...you made me feel accepted. And you're really cool so..." Kumi was blushing madly again. "Great Yuka! She just went to her old self!"

"We should go see what the others are doing. Diner is soon anyways. You gonna like that part of the dorm!"

The four new girls were looking around, impressed. Actually behind all dorms, there was an open hallway that leaded to a main building. On each side of the hallway there were parks and sports grounds. The main building included the cafeteria, a small gymnasium, a fitness centre and a small auditorium. There was also an outside pool but access was limited.

"That's so huge!" Yelled Rumi, mouth full of delicious chicken.

"Yes and did you see that pool! We're going to have so much fun! I almost want to not go home during summer vacation." Yukiko was bouncing on her chair.

The cafeteria was quite empty. Actually everyone was almost sitting all at the same table. There was some students from the two others dorms but they didn't really noticed the four young girls. A few girls from their own dorms had joined them right before diner. They had met Sato Mieko, a college student, also Furukawa Airi, a classmate of Rikako, and finally Sato Seira, a first grade in middle school.

"Don't be too excited, we share this place with the other two dorms. Which mean we have schedule to use the different facilities. And the others don't like to see us around when it's their time." Seira looked around her and sighed. "Especially those from the AKB dorm, they think they're the top dog here because their dorm is the oldest with the best reputation and all. And the NMB girls just think they have something to prove because their dorm opened officially last year and nobody has heard of it so there's almost no one who wants to go there." Seira smiled at the confused look on the new students faces.

"Why the school don't just put more girls there? That would solve the problem, no?" Yukiko looked around, the girls from the other dorms looked rather nice to her.

"Don't you know? These dorms are private. We're all here because our parents or a sponsor paid for our place. That's why we're not on school campus. And that's also why we have elementary kids mixed with annoying college student who give more attention to a stupid book than the new kids" Airi had a huge grin on her while pointing at Mieko, who was focused on a huge, old book. "Ane-san! Pay attention!"

"It is not because I am reading that I don't hear you. Unlike you, my classes have started and I don't have a full week to screw around doing nothing. And just so you know, I had a wonderful conversation with those four adorable girls just before you got here." Mieko looked at Airi with a nice smile and returned to her book.

Before Airi could reply, a nice and beautiful woman interrupted her. She looked around the table before asking for Kumi to follow her. The girl accepted, not without a little pushed from Yuka. The three left the room before anyone could say anything.

"Who was that hottie? I've never see her before!"

"Seriously Mii, you sound like an old pervert." Haruka glared at her before pointing at the elementary students who looked at her with a traumatized look on their face.

The worse is that they had only seen the point of the iceberg that was the craziness of their new house.

"Hello Kumi-chan. I am Ohori Megumi, the nurse in charge of the elementary school. I came here to adjust your bracelet. Do you understand why?" The woman looked with affection to Kumi, who blushed lightly.

"Because it doesn't stop my powers completely?"

"Yes, don't worry, it won't hurt. I will take it off and put it in that machine, which will calibrate it perfectly to your level of power." The nurse took off the small leather-like bracelet before putting in a weird can-shaped black object. Hundreds of strange symbols started to glow on the device surface. After a few second, the object turned black again. "There you go. Try to use your powers."

Kumi tried to make her hands glow but she couldn't feel any energy at all. The nurse smiled at her kindly before looking at Yuka with a strange look on her face. "Is that..? Lust? Oh no! She's the pervert nurse everyone is talking about! We need to go!" Yuka thoughts were rushing at full speed trying to think of an excuse.

"W-we should go! I ha-haven't finished my dinner and it will get like s-super cold." Yuka grabbed her junior hand and rushed out of the nursery before turning around as fast. "Thank you for your help, Ohori-sensei!" She finally ran back to the cafeteria, Kumi behind her.

Everyone was gone. Actually, the whole place was empty. Even one week before school, when only one quarter on the students living in the dorms had arrived, the place was never empty at such an early hour. And the quietness of the surrounding was even weirder. "I can't even hear the lights buzzing off. I can barely hear my on breath. I can't even hear Kumi..." Yuka turned around. The child had disappeared. "What the heck is going on?"

"Kumi! Kumi! Where are you?" Yuka screamed at the top of her lungs.

She ran back to the dorms, hoping to find everyone there but at the moment she got out, she knew something was wrong. "The sky so dark. I can't hear anything! No birds, no winds, no cars! There are always cars around here! What's going on here? Don't panic." She entered the dorm, to find it as deserted as everywhere else.

"Hello there little lost soul. Looks like I forgot you." The voice was cold, high pitched and sounded like an old lady. It came for everywhere around her.

"A psychic?" Yuka looked around, she couldn't see anybody. "No if it was an illusion I wouldn't be able to feel any energy. Yet I can feel everything. So who are you? Where are the others."

"Away...I keep them away for the moment. Don't worry. You'll join them soon. Or maybe not. Your soul looks so delicious. So much energy, so much youth. I thought the little healer would the tastiest because she has so many powers. But looks like I found even better. Too bad you hold back. You could have beaten me if you didn't wear that stupid little bracelet." A sinister laugh echoed in the room.

"Too bad for you. I don't wear one of those." Yuka grinned, assembling the energy she needed in her right hand.

That person was indeed a psychic and had hid herself behind an illusion, but she had spotted her. The lack of energy on the third floor had given it away.
    She slowly started to climb the stairs. Ready to fight.

To be continued....

Was supposed to do that during summer but tons happened. Decided to do it now. It is the only chapter written right now so it could take a while. Wrote in one night. Worst was to calculate their age to put them into the good classes. First two chapter will be younger version and after will be actual version of the girls. [whew] Now gonna eat a little and go to bed.

EDIT: Didn't realise I had so much grammar and spelling mistakes. I tried to correct most of it.

2. Elfhraim

Elfhraim Kenkyuusei

Are you not going to continue this fic?
    I've been waiting so long for the next chapter :(

3. Ed Sadler

Ed Sadler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I love this story. I hope you can return to it. I'm waiting to read more.