VCL48 (Fanfic/ Vocaloid Cover Group)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by ChocolateMochii, Oct 20, 2016.

1. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    VCL48

Hello!

I Just wanted to introduce everyone to a new fanfic/ Cover group I started VCL48. It's a little project i'm doing for fun covering Vocaloid, anime, game, and Idol music using vocaloid and utauloid. I incorporate the concepts of the 48groups into the formations for the music and for the fanfic purposes. Due to this being for fanfic purposes please be aware not all characters will be referenced by their official names.

I am currently editing the wiki I created with all of their characters personality and background info and will soon be shortly uploading them . I Will post the links shortly, I will edit this first post with links at a later time

VCL48 Story:

In the Year 3000, The entertainment industry is taken over by Virtual Reality entertainment and Idol Culture is reaching extinction. Shinoda Meri the ancestor to a legendary Idol from the Japan48 groups decides to start the VCL project and start a new flame with the inspiration of her ancestors. Due to the popularity of Idols being scarce she must go to extremes to find Idols to carry on the 48 name and bring entertainment back to reality.

Current members:
    Team V: Mimomori Azuki, Matsumura Kanon, Matsumura Anon Kanazawa Matcha, Shinoda Meri, Kitagawa Kokoro, Oguri Sae, Megurine Luka

Kenkyuusai: Defako

Cast:
    Mimomori Azuki/Kanazawa Matcha: Played by Project 575 (Masaoka Azuki/ Kobayashi Matcha)
    Matsumura Kanon: From the AnonKanon Vocaloid Project
    Matsumura Anon: From the AnonKanon Vocaloid Project
    Shinoda Meri is portrayed by the Merli Vocaloid
    Kitagawa Kokoro is played by Kokone
    Oguri Sae is played by SeeU
    Megurine Luke played by Megurine Luka
    Defako played by Defoko

[10/19/2016] 1st Single "Tell Your World"

1. Tell Your World

Music and lyrics: Kz
    Senbatsu:
    Team V: Mimomori Azuki, Matsumura Kanon, Kanazawa Matcha , Shinoda Meri, Kitagawa Kokoro, Oguri Sae, Megurine Luka

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Innocence
    Music and Lyrics are by: KazuP
    Performed by Team V
    Mimomori Azuki, Matsumura Kanon, Matsumura Anon, Kanazawa Matcha, Shinoda Meri, Kitagawa Kokoro, Oguri Sae, Megurine Luka

3. Trick and Treat
    Music and Lyrics are by: Oster Project
    Senbatsu:
    Team V: Mimomori Azuki, Matsumura Kanon, Kitagawa Kokoro
    Kenkyuusei: Defako

4. Meltdown
    Music: roha(sasaki) Lyrics: kuma(alfred)
    Senbatsu:
    Team V: Shinoda Meri, Oguri Sae, Megurine Luka

---- In bold are centers for the song

Thanks for coming to view and listen, I hope you have as much fun listing to these covers!:)