Album Warota Last [Watarirouka wo Yukkuri...] (13/12/25)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ithebigc, Nov 14, 2013.

1. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Re: [ALBUM] Watarirouka Hashiritai [TBA] (13/12/25)

I'm basically talked about their demographic market, which is clearly that "The Ladybugs kiss" gonna took from the WH7 as what @MayuMK30048 stated..
    probably not as a direct "spirit" successors, but they basically still Warota's successor from marketing standpoint, nonetheless..
    *pluss, about the graduation song, If there's any, Aki-P gonna makes it as a surprise.. like how nobody didn't expect that Sayaka gonna get a grad song, isn't?

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

The group was already dead tbh. Nice to actually get official closure tho.

3. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

I wasn't an huge fan of Warota but I want their album!
    This group was a part of AKB48's history and deserves to have an album.

4. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

in a sense of most of the members are not around anymore. it really is dead but if we'll compare it to DIVA, Not Yet, NO3B. the period of their hiatus is almost the same time range.but Warota 7 is disbanding because the idol image their advertising is not suited for the members anymore. that's why Tentoumu Chu is made as the successor of Warota 7 though Tentoumu Chu! have more freedom on their group image than Warota 7.

5. netmand

netmand Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

This release is the quickest I've ordered any CD/DVD. Warota is how I discovered AKB48… but it’s not easy buying all of their past releases of music and videos.

6. netmand

netmand Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

officially? hehe
    Watarirouka Hashiritai added Ayarin making them 5 (from the original 4) members before they became 7 with Komorin and Wasamin... so maybe you mean 3.75? haha... it's all fuzzy math, desu ne?

集合!

7. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳

haha.. you pretty much emphasize about the genealogy, with all that lineages, etc etc..
    and I'm talking about what kind of money they gonna make for AKS, which technically, they taking over WH7 market now.. hahaha.
    basically both were not wrong~ :lol: :lol:

*as you're Half PR agent, how about him now? I'm started to seriously miss him now~
    :^^;: :^^;:

8. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

Watarirouka Hashiritai will disband on Christmas day 2013 with the release of an album. Here's the Member’s Interview from CD&DL mag translated by Mely and chichan54:

[​IMG]

Source http://mayujellybeans.tumblr.com/

9. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Aww, all the best to all the members. Thanks for posting the translation, I'm too lazy to strain my eyes for the Japanese transcript :^^;:

The Japanese news article headline that first reported WH7's disbandment made it sound like the members had an argument that led to the subsequent disbandment [think] I was wandering at the time how bad the argument had been for such a thing to happen. Glad to see that's not the case.

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Tentoumu Chu is in no way successor or the reason why WH7 is isbanded. People forget that more important than the image of the girls, to form a unit, PREVIOUSLY the girls have ti be in the same agency. In this case, Ogi Pro. Aks has little handling power on WH7, it was Ogi's. But Tentoumu Chu is dfferent. I wont discuss further about Tentoumu Chu here. But in no way Tentoumu Chu was to succeed WH7 market as they are from different productions and indirectly rivals in some way. The girls picked for WH7 are not coincidentally from Ogi, but it was because of Ogi they are able to be WH7, just like no3b too. Ibelieve that the reason why WH7 is disbanded is wH7 is no longer needed as it is no releveant to push Mayuyu. I believe Ogi created WH7 to serve Mayuyu and now Mayuyu has changed her image to be mamature. WH7 is no longer relevant for her push.

11. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

@souchan48
    @MAIcrosoft
    I did said Tentoumu Chu is the successor of WH7 because this is a sub-unit composing of young members from 48G just like WH7 (all original Team B members) when they were formed.of course they don't have to recreate and copy the same format of WH7 to call them replacement or successor of WH7. Okashina Sisters is just a temporary sub-group not a official sub-unit. Okashina sisters "Koi no Chewing"wasn't even released in Okashina Sisters name but on WH7 name. so, WH7 really is the official name of the group of course they added 7 on WH when they already have 7 members. and on a side-note that Tentoumu Chu! have 7 members also. and on their agency. I admit Ushirogami Hikaretai's (the group that WH7 revived) agency "Ogi Production" is also the same agency of WH7 but all members of Tentoumu Chu agency is AKS. which mean members of Tentoumu Chu hasn't been assigned yet to different agency because all members of Tentoumu Chu are originally KKS until Kojimako,Mikichan and Naachan had been promoted to Team 4. so, let's wait if Tentoumu Chu will be released under a different agency after some time. and Tentoumu Chu don't have to be in the same agency to call them successor of WH7 just the thought that all of them are young members of the 2nd Chapter that formed a sub-unit just like WH7 on the Old Gen era and now disbanding is almost as the same as to call them the successor of WH7.

Tentoumu Chu is not the revival of WH7 but their successor as a sub-unit on AKB48.
    this last WH7 album is a must buy for every members-oshi and WH7 fan. though the album looks like just a compilation still this will be the last WH7 released. WH7 is part of the AKB history of the Old Gen era anyway.

12. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

Well damn, knew this would happen sooner or later. Glad they're putting together a best of album though. Thanks for the translations - WH and Nacchan to the end!

13. minichan

minichan Kenkyuusei

I do not agree with this. Tentoumu Chu! is not a successor for Watarirouka. The purpose is different for Tentoumu Chu! For being "Watarirouka family group" they also had to announce Tentoumu as one. This was negative. Tentoumu is new group, stand alone and different purpose. Real successor to Watarirouka has yet to be announced.

14. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳

I think most are misunderstood with my and MayuMK30048 statement. I mean, since the establishment of "sub-unit" concept in AKB, they are basically ventured all the genres possible (The market!!).
    There you got No Sleeves which caters more general audiences who not too fond with idol-ish images, their focus is more to Pop with slight R&B.
    WH7 for audiences who had cute, idolish and "imouto"-type preferrences, their focus is on cute,idolish and "imouto" type song.
    Then you had DiVA, which is basically contradict anything idolish which bring more mature, R&B and "Night Club"-kinda vibe..
    And Not Yet whose emphasize of vigourous dance songs (kinda like SKE) and free styles kind of feelings.

Tentoumu chu! is formed at the time when WH7 can no longer attract more new fans in THAT market (Most of their fans were old fans, who follows them since beginning).
    These sub-units may be under the members agency consent and/or request, but no without Aki-P permission, of course.
    So, put aside for a while the "spiritual" purpose, the "Watarirouka genealogy" etc..
    For marketing and business purposes, Tentoumu chu is exactly that!! Which is to fill the void Warota left behind.
    and IMO, as long as Tentomu chu is around, don't expect new Warota's around..
    (But we talking about Aki-P here, he might revive the new Warota as the first Nogizaka sub-unit, who know? [sealed] :p )

15. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Can't believe they're disbanding!! :cry: :cry: Surely I will miss this awesome cute group!! I want to get this album so bad!

16. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  17. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw

it would be nice if there was at least a new song or two on this release.

18. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

The tracklist is out: http://www.watarirouka.com/20131127120002/ ;)

Edit: Is this the album full title: (仮)ベストアルバム 超コンプリート盤

19. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Re: [ALBUM] Watarirouka Hashiritai Last [TBA] (13/12/25)

^^^ Mmph,I wish they had included Komorin in the pictures too :(

20. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

Hirajima Natsumi posted this photo at https://plus.google.com/110865913368376 ... KUHHmrmBG9

[​IMG]

Romanized below...

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/1 ... t-of-album