Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

SSK discussion panel and Mayuyu appeared at 1:03:17

if the video does not show watch the video here

credit: uploader

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    For me Mayu is the one that has to win this year because this might be her last election and she deserves 2 victories at least... And honestly it will be super boring if Sasshi is the winner again.
    Not that it's super important who wins... Mayu is one of AKB's forever centers. If history has showed us something is that Mayu will always be a step ahead of Sashihara in AKB singles. Sashi was a center for KFC, but from then on Mayu was with the better position and after Halloween Night too. Not to mention that by looking at AKB's singles this year and the fact SSK single will be a drama theme song it's probably going to be a slow boring song again.
    Still, I'm cheering for Mayu! I hope she ca win against fan and media manipulation.

• Old Old x 1
  3. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    News about the "enemy" issue was already all over the internet hours before the prelims. Fans really didn't give a shit about it at the time. Now all of a sudden it's a big deal to them xD

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    this is so hillarious. Go on visit sasshi's page see if anyone says and yell back at you that they hate mayuyu. No one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    gosh, someone has the same thought like me lol. add that she's been official model for this magz for years, and i believe thousands of copies has been brought by mayu's fans. xD *please SWEET editor give mayu what she deserve~

tbh its after sashi make a tweet about that that its suddenly became hot issue to entire fandom.

I hope sashi's fans can read the whole things in those article so that they can understands what mayu actually meant, did she meant any harm ? if so, then please forgive her, she's just a human who also can make mistakes.

But then for me, i also just kind of think that it was strategy from sashi's sides. She's been doing something same since 2014. Wrote in mobame about mayu's win (2014), fighting with mayu's fans in twitter during ssk time (2015), and now this issue in 2016. And arent the whole "Sashi's extermination" was actually came by sashi itself, idk about it but really i never heard about that, not untill today.

Idk.. its just, who knows that mayu also got the 'extermination' things too, its just that she never sharing it with us ? right ?

Just reminder, sasshi not the only who get bullied or get hates. Mayu also get hates, everyday. Also yukirin, paruru and any other member, but i think they way they handle the hates was quite different with the way sasshi handle her own. In this "enemy" case, sasshi choose to fought back. wich also, its undirectly she attack mayu.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

^

the ties between two fandom has always been like that since long time ago, they always throwing hates for each others for years :shifty:

the history of not-so-well relationship fandom inside AKB : atsuko-yuko, sasshi-yuko, sasshi-mayuyu, paruru-mayuyu, paruru-sakura. exerytime SSK season comes, they'll use everything to put down each other. :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Funnily, after SSK end, when the two idol reconcile in public, their fandom rarely did.:lol:

Just showing some hard fact, I will be glad if the trend change.

8. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    I just mention it and look at what sasshi doing, its been a while since the last time she ripping someone's twitter u,u

someone already became a victim~

http://www.akb48mt.com/archives/47699115.html
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/738418878158512128?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
    https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@cimi5524&src=typd

i feel sorry for this account T.T

I just want to share, and actually i dont mind with what sashi's doing, but.. when she actually ripping someone who talk about mayu, in crucial time like this, after the uproar of "Enemy/rival of everyone" issue, and more of it.. in SSK times. Then what would sashi fans think about us (mayu's fans) ? she's just make it more complicated.

Either her intention was good or bad, i still think its wrong choice to rip someone in crucial time like this.

9. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Again, please check sasshi's thread and find any user talk about mayu personally like you did now to sasshi. Or search any post in sasshi's thread talk about mayu's fans specifically. Please, be my guess.

And please don't bring any hatred intentionally to this thread, I'm sure there are mayuyu's fan that really wanna see some post about mayuyu with peace. It's like you just came in and say "hey, here's another reason why we have to hate sasshi"
    Not like this bro, Not cool.

• Old Old x 1
  10. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Wow...
    Bam in the morning..suddenly some heated discussion...
    This ssk as much as it good for the girl but it also I think the most sensitive time for the girls..
    This mayu & sasshi heated battle can't help make me look forward to both of their relationship. They both although quite mature & senpai mostly to their junior but they still young women.
    They both was good friend to each other..wish them all the best. Since it was the time for them to appreciate all of their fan money & effort to bring they to the top, it was so intense battle. Hope they both enjoy this ssk.

To people who call mayuyu fake, as much as u can get from mayu fakeness but she also show her trueself & I think being human u can't escape to show sometimes ur fake self. She is not so friendly to with whomever & her personal life was very private which including her family. I think rather than fake,mayu just choose to show not so much of her real life & self.
    To be truth...if the sasshi tweeting was really meant to mayu comment, just wander why she have to make it public like that rather than ask mayu since they both was good to each other. Best friend like that I mean. Or if sasshi just the person who really like to communicate with her fan & share some of her problem or thoughts, maybe she just tweeted it without thought it will hurt both of them. Mayu maybe also think like that, since she just give her answer & never thought it will hurt sasshi feeling. Or other than that. Sorry for the long blabbering.
    In the end of the day, this issue really not benefiting both party.

11. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    JIJIPRESS - AKB48 at USJ

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. IXS48

IXS48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Yuristic
    Okay, let's discontinue that 'discussion' above, thank you.

Mayuyu, Yukirin and Mion will be appearing on NICONICO Live later at 21:00JST
    AKB48渡辺麻友・柏木由紀・向井地美音 生出演! 44thシングル『翼はいらない』発売記念特番
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv263649419

Don't forget to watch it live!

13. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

At Universal Studios Japan

https://twitter.com/karaage_mayu/status/738678967364784128

IMG_20160603_183118.jpg

' [Twitter] Watanabe Mayu
    16.06.03 7:29PM
    このあと21時から!!
    Starting 9PM!!
    ニコ生だよ!!!
    There’s the Nico live broadcast!
    ゆきりんとみーおんもいるよ!
    Yukirin and Miion will be there too!
    みんな見てね!!!!!
    Guys, make sure to watch it!!!!!
    あんなことしちゃうよ!!!
    We’ll do that thing!!!
    きのー乗った
    Yesterday
    スパアダァメェン
    I rode this Spiderman
    楽しすぎて爆笑。
    I had so much fun I couldn’t stop laughing.''

http://mirokuu48.tumblr.com/post/145349931946/twitter-watanabe-mayu-160603-729pm

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Where's the fire? mayu said something with maybe not the right word and sasshi is playing the victim card as usual, none of them did nothing wrong from my point of view, welcome to show business, heck wouldn't be surprised if Akip is behind this.

15. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  16. m4yuge

m4yuge Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I took some screencaps during the live broadcast~

mayu1.png mayu2.png mayu4.png Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Do you know why she extended the vowels of the word "SpiderMan" ? It's not normally written like that.

18. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    I checked with @chichan54 and she said:

"I think she just wanted to write like that. "ダー" and "ダァ" would still pronounce the same. I think she had a typo though, she wrote "supaadaa" not "supaidaa" and the メェン, I think it's just to make it sound more like the correct way to pronounce "man", as Japanese for spiderman is スパイダーマン"

EDIT Miion shared https://plus.google.com/104815465208323574550/posts/JejeeBeVWVs

tumblr_o879fnBU6k1t1dwzro2_1280.jpg tumblr_o879fnBU6k1t1dwzro1_1280.jpg tumblr_o879fnBU6k1t1dwzro3_1280.jpg

Yukirin shared https://twitter.com/Yukiriiiin__K/status/738733012607598593

CkCBwA-UkAAM6Er.jpg CkCBwBCUUAAFN71.jpg

https://twitter.com/karaage_mayu/status/738738835119443968

CkCHCN-UgAErwuG.jpg

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Ahh, I didn't catch the NND stream!!!
    Are they going to re-broadcast again? Ugh.

20. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny