Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Fancam from the last shanghai fanmeet.

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_

Really happy that Aki-P gave Mayuyu such a good and beautiful graduation song

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I finally updated myself with Mayuyu news!

First of all thanks @Breeze for all the translations, I'm loving it so much. especially Yukirin's letter to Mayuyu, my heart can't handle this... T_T it's beautiful, I love MaYuki pairing for so many years and hope they can keep interacting even after graduations. <3 also, thank you too for the translations of interviews, and the summaries of those promo shows that Mayuyu/Sasshi/Yukirin did. I actually saw the High Tension one before, they had so much food LOL it made me feel hungry XD and yes Mayuyu was super funny there and so adorable, and I love the friendship between the 3 girls, it's so enjoyable to see them! <3

About Mayuyu's grad concert, I personally did not watch it yet, I'm always so late to see graduation concerts. I guess I'm not good with goodbyes ;_;

I forgot if I said it here or not but I absolutely love 11-gatsu no Anklet as a song, the Pv is nice too especially Mayuyu's parts with her oversized red shirt, it's adorable! and the performances are all so nice, Mayuyu is shining so bright ;_; <3 I also really love her solo graduation song, what a beautiful song & beautiful voice, and a beautiful Pv as well, I'm loving the colors and everything about the Pv. it's a perfect graduation song, I'm glad Mayuyu's last songs are good T_T

Also, about Mayuyu appearing in Kouhaku, it's great! I expected this, because they did the same with Paruru last year, with the theater grad around the end of December, then a last appearance as AKB in Kouhaku. I will have the same emotions as I had last year for Paruru, this time with Mayuyu >.< I'm excited for it though, it will be a great event! Let's enjoy every single last moment of Mayuyu from now on, there is still a month and some days. <3

4. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    could be japanese version of The Bodyguard [hehe]

5. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    mayukirin try their best loving dogs compilation

6. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They're such a cute pair! OMG... and now that pair is no more....

:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

7. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    [​IMG]

Took her long enough lol :awesome:

• Like Like x 3
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol Sasshi's face is pretty much saying that (Sasshi: Bout damn time lol).

9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    To put it into context for those who do not know

Credit: hackrabbits2

From 4:15 to 5:00
    At least Mayu did return it before she died [hehe]

Ah how the years have gone by..

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    And with this a saga has come to an end :awesome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

*insert It's-Been-84-Years gif here*
    Seriously, it took 9 years for Sashihara to get her DS game back, :omg: surprised that the game still even works.

12. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    2:14 which show is that?

13. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mayu ended up not appearing when Pristin and Weki meki and ChungHa performed with them .^. Atleast Yukirin is there :c .

14. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Yeah, maybe I was expecting too much for her appearance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Just announced, Mayuyu's final AKB48 ANN will be on December 13th.

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From Billboard USA: https://www.billboard.com/articles/...4016/akb48-departing-member-mayuyu-fans-japan

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wonder why they used the word 'departing'... Have a strange ring to it, heheh

18. Breeze

Breeze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She did return it! (Secretly I wished that she would hold onto Sasshi's game forever as a sign of their eternal friendship lol.)

Mayu was asked about the game at the fan meeting in Shanghai. In fact it was the most upvoted fan question on weibo lol. Her answer was "the game was definitely somewhere in my house. I will return it when I find it again." Maybe the game becoming international news gave her motivation to go look for it hahaha.

Q: What's the one thing she wants to do the most after graduation?
    A: Go out to eat with AKB kouhais. Because right now it is difficult for their schedules to match up.
    Mion said she likes yakiniku like Mayu. Yuiyui said she likes sweets.
    Q: What are your impressions of Chinese fans?
    A: Fans always warmly welcome me at the airport whenever I come to China. They were also very kind when they come to handshake events. [She then brought out the blue "Mayuyu daisuki" flag she received from fans at the airport.]

Bonus Mion question because I liked her answer
    Q: What did you feel about being named Yuuko's successor? Is there anything you are working hard at right now in order to meet that goal?
    A: Three years ago it was right after I first joined AKB. I was very happy but also very apprehensive. As for things I am working hard at right now, I've always had a complex about my height. Yuuko-san taught me that if I make my movements bigger when I am dancing, I will have a bigger presence on stage that can compensate for my height.

Mayu will be in a two hour documentary airing on Fuji TV in January! The documentary will follow her from her grad con to December 31 when she formally leaves AKB, including a solo graduation trip to Korea, as well as footage from her AKB audition and debut.
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2017/171201-i478.html

I hope this one will be as good as the Jounetsu Tairiku documentary!

Edit: Ah~~ Mayu just retweeted that natalie music MayuYukirin interview I've been meaning to translate since forever. It's like my oshi is judging me from afar. I'll get to it! I promise I'll get to it faster than how long it took you to return Sasshi's game! :whistle:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  19. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Another documentary? I can't wait, watching things from behind the scenes and how they work is fascinating - like a reminder that behind the bright idol-ly image of Mayu (or any idol in general), that there are also realistic and ugly (not in a bad way, more humanistic qualities) sides to them (48/46G).

20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I can't believe Sasshi got her game back. At this point it seemed like a myth that sasshi would never receive it lol. Now I really believe Mayuyu is leaving lol.