Watanabe Risa (Berisa) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

3. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Berisa in Yankee ~~

4. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Someone sub Risa yankee part...

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^
    Aaaa risaaaa >_<

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Risa being filmed near the station in Yachiyo City, Chiba, on Friday evening. Perhaps her individual PV?

C46oiECUoAEoUYD.jpg

7. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Maybe. Only Risa spotted there?

8. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

can someone look cold and cute at the same time.only risa could do this.hail monarisa:1st::2nd::banana::wall::mail::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::spam::spam:.next week 4th single annoucement.hope monarisa at the same row.they cant be far each other.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  10. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Wow, I think Risa fits Ray, Ray should get her as one of their models. Imagine Risa and Maiyan on the cover. :^O^::omfg:

11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    MonaRisa? (I can only it (just paint))

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Overdose of pretty.

13. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Hello~ I'm new to the forum and 48/46G in general and Risa is my favourite member! Oshi as you call it aha. As I only know Keyakizaka46 right now and my hands are already full with that, I'll just be visiting this thread and a couple others ^^; I noticed this thread isn't super active, hopefully I won't be too loud here cause I seriously love Risa sm, like there isn't another contender for oshi at all.

Anyways, I thought I'd start out with my first impression of her, which is the stereotypical coolness and her one-tone aesthetic (brown hair, brown eyes, slightly tan skin). It just stood out to me for some reason when I was watching KataMirai. Watching more shows, I've come to just kind of accept that she doesn't fit under one label, she's quite an interesting person imo. In fact, after reading a few trans interviews, she's starting to seem like some main character from a shounen manga/anime T_T especially when she said something like, "can work hard as long as one person is supporting her," and when she seemed more upset for her fans rather than for herself when she got moved down from the front row. And an interviewer calling her out on her silent but strong determination. Obviously, I've been lurking a bit when it came to K46.

I love Za Cool, they are so compatible, but I would like more interactions of Risa x Sugai and Hirate, too. For Hirate, it's bc they don't have lots of direct interactions on camera but seem chill with each other, also bc I read this line on Hirate's impression of Risa:
    "If she was in the front line of a battle, she wouldn’t be afraid. Instead, she’d be kind ♡"
    [translator’s note: I really don’t have confidence in this translation. Not sure what she means.]

Even tho OT wasn't 100% of the trans, if it's correct that's really something to say about a person huh. It envelops my image of Risa right now pretty well.
    RisaNanaNeru trio are ridiculously pretty in Ray :inlove: I hope Risa gets a permanent model spot in a fashion mag somewhere~

14. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Hello and welcome! :)

Please, be as loud as you want here. This thread needs more updates and posts. And more info and discussions about Risa are always welcome.

15. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Our beloved queen 170224o (12).jpg

16. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    She's looking into my soul. :hehe:

17. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    welcome, feel free to start a riot

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Bonus point with the fact that Manaka is the one who took this picture :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  19. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ oh my..i really love their close relationship <3
    Anyway, from where does this pic is taken? Is it from bts of one man live?

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes, pictures taken from one man live both on stage and off stage are released in Keyaki's official website.