1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What are your most memorable Nogizaka46 songs?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by allen20, Feb 25, 2021.

1. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I started watching Keyakizaka46 since Silent Majority was released and the song was really well-made for Techi. It's like when you listen to the song, you would remember the center. Other examples include as below:

Seifuku no Mannequin - Ikoma
    Girl's Rule - Maiyan
    Nandome no Aozora ka - Ikuta
    Inochi wa Utsukushii - Nishino
    Sayonara no Imi - Nanamin

Strong attachment of the songs in relation to the center. My favourite will be Inochi wa Utsukushii. That song was fierce and good choreography that blend well with every member involved. What's yours?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

For me is Sayonara no Imi

The song itself has proven through time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Tsuki no Ookisa - Naruto.

4. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

Sayonara no Imi - the lyrics and music, my ultimate favorite
    Inochi wa Utsukushii - the stage in Tokyo Dome is legendary, everytime I watch it, I am touched. I always search for another stage of Nogi on that level but until now, none can beat that. The feel, the line-up, the lightning, the effect, the sound, the impact every single member on that stage had, the message, so mesmerising.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I agree that the Inochi wa Utsukushii during 2017 Tokyo Dome was epic in terms of visual-wise. Another good one was during 3rd BDL when Rena was still there. Just not the same anymore when many original members have been replaced.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Sayonara No Imi - differently this is one of their Kami-song what make this song more memorable was the center of this song decided to leave the industry and have an ordinary life, despite of her Popularity.

Inochi wa Utsukushii - a lot of people may say that Tokyo dome ver is the best but in the 3rd Birthday live, these girls showed they aren't just the typical Cute and Crazy group they are also be Fierce and Cool

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

its funny that i dont think i clearly understand your question . from the topic you write it so i will write my comment about the song that i remember.
    its ota ga denai guitar .it the song that bring me to 46 world . some body on the net point me this song . i just listen to it 1 time and i start to think ... i like this kind of music .
    i think yumi wakisuki is the center because she play drum in the mv , she is the icon of that song for me.
    everytime i watch their ota denai guitar s live and wonder where is yumi ,,,, sometime she is not there any more , i start to wonder where is yumi because i think she is the center .
    - - " .after 2-3 month that i addict to this idol group so i read google ,read wiki, watch lots of under constrcution ,, do ko then i learned what is center and yumi is not center ..
    but everytime i watch ota denai guitar i think the most part that i remember in the mv are yumi s shouting in the end .

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Inochi wa Utsukushii is very memorable for me as it was the song which introduced me to the group back in March 2015. However there's one particular song I play more than any other and it's Futougou, the Under Members B-side from Harujion ga Sakukoro. I love this song, it appeals to me so much musically, but also it's memorable for me because it introduced me to Rottii, my eyes kept being pulled towards her in the MV even though she was somewhat 'lost' among the others. Although Nanamin is definitely my all-time favourite Nogi member I do think Rottii is probably second.

• Like Like x 2
  9. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    It can be any N46 songs but I was just talking about senbatsu songs and their center. Wakasama with Oto ga Denai Guitar was good, especially the live version

10. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Oh I never noticed Futougou before. Shitto no Kenri is pretty good IMO and my recommended Unders song. 366 Nichi by Rottii was very good. Talented but unnoticed by management as always

• Like Like x 1
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's pretty obvious choice but Synchronicity for me. The graceful dance and the expression, smile and beauty of Maiyan is just irreplacable. And yes the side glare at the end will always be memorable.

Another song is Nandome no Aozoraka. Not only it's the first Nogi song that I listen to, but Ikuchan solo line in the beginning is just something else. She's the only Nogi center that doesn't need lipsync and always execute that solo line perfectly everytime.

As for B-side, it's Nichijou, always a blast whenever they perform it live, but my ultimate favorite is the Manatsu Zenkoku tour 2019 version, they were really on fire and Kiichan's performance really surprised me.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  12. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    When I eventually started with Nogizaka46 it was watching their 4th birthday live, day 1.

13 Nichi no Kinyobi - Lots of girls smiling and having fun with the cute Saito Yuuri center.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

My Rule ! Favourite Under song and it has Hinachima as the center!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Itsuka Dekiru and Natsu no free and Easy

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Mukuchi na Lion - because Naachan kissed my Kami oshi's lips.
    Futogou - when they performed it at the Koujichuu studio, that was the first time I fell for Zaki. I felt that her aura at that time looked like Maeda Atsuko cool aura.
    Naimononedari - it is simply the song with a genre that I really like.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Edgar Izaguirre

Edgar Izaguirre Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Sayonara no imi - Cus was the first single that i ever heard of Nogi, also the graduation of Nanamin, to much meaning to me :(

• Like Like x 1
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Pointing out centers of iconic Nogi songs seems pointless. Fans will always say that that one member was definitely meant for that song in hindsight. I doubt Nogi will have a newer member that would perform a song so well that it over shadows the original center. Asuka is giving it a try but she won't ever replace Ikoma, Nanamin, or Mai Mai, let alone Maiyan or Nanase.

If we turn to their coupling tracks, then we'd see other memorable center ships happening. I especially favor the songs that seem to be a gift to Nogizaka and the fans -- the crowd pleasers. Songs which bop during the main concert or are fun and lively during the encore. The song gets played and the entire group is singing, but when you go back to the song's original release, you appreciate the original center. Here's three I want to highlight.

Romance no Start. Sing the first line and keep from including the "Nanase" fan chant. I can't. You try. I bet if you don't, you do it in your head. Romance no Start is a Nanase song because of the MV. Played live, it is a group one. My favorite performance is from Nanase grad concert, 4th Day of the 7th BDL. It was the full version and ironically, it was centered by Maiyan and Asuka. That's just joy there.

Romantic Ikayaki. Yup, a Reika center. You probably forgot that it was. And like the previous song it's joyful fun for everyone as well. My favorite performance was her last, at the final day of the 2019 national summer tour, Reika's graduation concert. She got to song most of the song and she looked lovely doing it.

Tokitoki Mekimeki. There is no Nogi front row cuter than this song's Renka-Reno-Tama-chan. None. It's a third gen, but I'm sure pretty soon this one will join the previous two as tuneful, joyful crowd pleasers. At least I hope so and considering we've seen it performed by 4th gen maybe it will.

But still, honestly, most all Nogi songs will always be associated with their original members. No way they can't be.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Itsuka Dekiru Kyou Dekiru - my Oshi Asuka and Fav member Naachan double center and i really like the lyrics given that i am a lazy person, makes me motivated.

Sekkachi na Katatsumuri - F it ill always say it if i heard it (Hey H-hey Hey hey H-hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Wuuu~~!) :^O^:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  19. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Sayoimi, Itsuka dekiru, Synchro. those 3 are the very first Nogi songs I listen to.
    Nandome on the other hand is perhaps my favourite song, the grandness, the drop and the lyrics is just at finest.

20. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Listened to Kikkake today. How now to mention it as a memorable song?

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2