What will Nogi announce at the 3rd anniversary concert?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by mb1619, Jan 30, 2015.

1. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

As i'm sure many of you who also follow AKB and the other 48s will know, the Set List concerts held recently saw a flurry of major announcements. This got me thinking about the upcoming Nogi anniversary concert. Admittedly, Nogi have been less inclined to reserve major announcements for concerts- neither the 1st album nor the upcoming documentary (so excited XD) were announced at a concert and the biggest announcement of the X-mas show was the anniversary concert itself. Nevertheless I thought I'd ask what announcements do you expect to be made at the concerts? What possible announcements do you hope for? What do you fear? Ideas of possible left-field announcements?

2. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    idk if this can go in the 3rd anniversary thread but i'll add my opinion

i hope they don't announce a 3rd gen. i think they should continue to promote the remaining 2nd gen a bit more and promote them all to be full members.

3. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    I think it's possible they'll announce dates for Principal 4.

4. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    If there is an announcement, I hope it's something standard like a tour or some 2nd gen promotions. I am really over the 'left field' 'ehhhh??!!' announcements and if there's more kennin I might cry.

^This too. Even with all the remaining 2nd gen promoted, I'd hardly see a reason for a 3rd gen until more frequent graduations happen.

Yay, another North Carolinian here :approve: