Where would you like to see the G-Rosso theatre?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by maxaroni, Jul 10, 2009.

1. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Sorry in advance if this doesn't belong here ):

I was thinking recently, about what AKB is going to do with the G-Rosso theatre in the future, after H2 has finished its run. I don't know if they have announced any plans at the moment, but I think what I would like to see is new performances of old stages with members from all 3 teams. Imagine being able to see a new shuffle concert almost every night! I'd especially love to see K3, A4 and B3 performed by members from all three teams :D I don't know what you think, but I think that's what I'd like.

Post your ideas and opinions on what AKB should do with the G-Rosso theatre :D

2. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

H3!

I'm not sure I would like the idea of them performing an actual team's stage regularly. It sort of lessens the exclusive feeling. But yeah it would be really interesting. For an old stage, I wouldn't mind them doing H1 - though they'd have to cut like 5 songs out of the LOD.

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I'd like H3 if the teams were different on the DVD. I don't like the idea of all popular members being on one team and non-popular members being on another team. =/

I'd also like to see teams performing other teams' stages, like how Team B performed K2 for their first stage. It's probably unlikely, though. :(

I like them performing H2 because it's nice to see Team B members in it. :D That reminds me, if they ever did H3, they should include Team B members as well. =P

4. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Himawarigumi stages are different, since they're already a mix-and-mash kind of thing and 2 girls having a position. I don't mind having other girls perform those.

5. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

I think it's great fun to see shuffle versions of my favorite songs.
    So a revival of old stages would be cool, I would like them to mix teams as much as possible too.
    Interesting to see how well girls from different teams blend together.

6. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Like what have been said above, it is the time for H3 :)

7. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

I'd like to see an H3 too :D But I'd also like to see members like Moeno and Sasshi singing Junai no Crescendo or Meetan sing oshimeshi with tons of different, unsuspecting minors :D

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yessss. <3 I'd loove to see Moeno and Sasshi in a song like that.

9. pandadash

pandadash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'd love to see some kind of stage shuffle, say have Team A perform K4, Team K perform B3 etc...
    I am not sure how good/bad it will turn out to be, but I am sure they will be interesting to watch.