1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Who should be center of NGT48?

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by rhazenkrauz, Apr 25, 2017.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    In their current stage, Katomina is still being pushed quite a lot imo so I dont think they've given up on her just yet

2. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Ya maybe for stages here pushes are still there. As for PR wise, some of the pictures shes been pushed to the second row already. Ogiyuka sometimes in first row too :/ consistent first rowers are Rika-chan and Okappa and usual Rie and Yukirin. She used to be the centre ahaha

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Uh, they don't push girls just for stages, otherwise Theater Girls would center over Senbatsu Girls for Shonichis of Theater Shows.

pictures likes these
    [​IMG] don't prove anything (OgiYuka is also in the 2nd Row, and it looks like she's getting a huge push),

Katomina is still popular (Her HS sales have gotten better), her push is still going (Even if she's now behind more people now). Still in the Top 5 pecking order for NGT48 (along with OgiYuka, Rika, Moeka, Hinatan). If anything, either her or Hinatan end up as the 2nd Row Center for the 2nd Single (even though it should really be Yukirin imo, since Rie is pretty much granted that spot in the front row like Sasshi has for HKT48 and STU48 imo).

4. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    haha no i wasnt refering to that picture since the arrangment was really quite random. but lets just sit aside and see the second single before we determine if it dropped.