Would you like to see a SakamichiAKB Sousenkyo?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by UrFavAsianGuy, Jun 2, 2017.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    No more 48 Sousenkyo. Instead we have a Sakamichi Sousenkyo where members from ALL 48 groups (including international groups) and 46 groups fight for a SPECIAL YEARLY sakamichi single? A Side (21 person senbatsu?) + 5-6 B-Sides?

It does look like sakamichi song will appear on AKB single every year.. why not make it more special and turn it into a official single instead?

2. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I would love this so much! It seems like an awesome idea especially since it's time for a new gimmick to get the general public's attention.

3. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    When you say Sakamichi I assume you mean SakamichiAKB (Sakamichi is the collective term for Nogi & Keya only).

Personally, I wouldn't be too hype about it
    My oshimen ain't popular enough and I sure as hell won't spend that money on her. :poop:

4. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Of course!
    They would be better and if this does happen,the incident between snh48 And akb48 could have been prevented AND avoided all along.

Sent from my LG-D505 using Tapatalk

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    how about just SSK within their own group...

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I don't follow 48 groups, can you tell me what the incident was?

7. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    That will be nice.

8. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    This incident is about Snh48.
    They announced that they will go independent last year and had cut all ties will akb48 And as their sister groups.
    It is due to the disagreements between the management company AKS and Star48.Correct me if I'm wrong about their company name.
    The issue is that Snh48 had set up 2 new sister groups,Bej48 and Gnz48,without telling the head management,AKS.
    As a result,AKS called it as a violation of their contract. And after a long run of disagreements,They could not reach to an agreement.
    And they cut all ties because of these 2 sister groups.

9. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I meant Sakamichi AKB. I edited the title :)

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

That is rather unfortunate.

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ah, an All-Star SSK, I suppose?

No

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

For this very reason, it's a NO for me. Don't get me wrong, collaboration song between 48 & 46 are good so far, but will it do any good for Sakamichi? Ok, I won't go deep into that discussion, for sure AKB fans will jump on me. I just think it's enough already that AKB have lots of sister groups, and popular members are always on every AKB singles. Sorry I don't like the idea of mixing Sakamichi with 48. I know AKB is the big sister of all 48 & 46 groups, but little sisters are on the rise, so...
    And yeah, I don't follow 48 groups no more so that's another reason for me....:shifty:

13. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    It's definitely a NO for me. I'm not really into the collaboration beetween Sakamichi and 48G. To me, what make Nogi unique is their (seemingly) little connection with 48G. Don't get me wrong, I like 48G and oshi a member of AKB48 but I prefer seeing them independent. In my opinion, "rival" is better then "sister group" for Nogi.

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Oh no, please don't mix 46 groups with 48 groups' concepts like this...

15. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    No please, 46 groups hold different image and concept from 48 groups.
    from costumes to makeup and programmes, they are totally different.

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    No. but a Sakamichi senbatsu where Nogi & Keyaki can collab would be nice. Maybe a yearly SSK with free votes a la Kouhaku and maybe just announced at a small venue like AKB's early SSKs, and then go all out with the "post-SSK" concert where Nogi & Keyaki will perform as one, but more as equals than a Nogi feat. Keyaki like how all AKB concerts are AKB feat. SG

I wonder how many Keyaki members will make it to senbatsu and how high Techi will rank if they have a Sakamichi SSK

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yes of course. And I think it will happen a few years from now
    Imagine the money they'd rank in, and the drama, and the excitement, and the marriage announcements, and the rivalries

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Oh yeah, the drama would be great.

Every Nogizaka member to rank would be throwing indirect shade at AKB and management and questioning the rivalry when they're asked to do something this demeaning.

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This is the essence of their official rivalry, a straightforward competition for both colonies.. When Sakamichi outranked AKB, it is a good parameter that Sakamichi is overtaking 48s.

But yeah, the drama would be 100x heart-breaking for both compared to the drama 48 have got these years. Wins and loses would be more emotional (high-level euphoria and depression) even for the lowranks.

20. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Absolutely, for me it should be like this: every group releases their OWN single on the same day, two weeks before the election, the bloodbath starts when Oricon rankings for first day are announced. Then they do SSK, and the ranked members all participate in the winner girl's group single (So, if Shiraishi won, the election single would be a Nogizaka46 single)