Yagura Fuuko announces her graduation

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by zeroshiki, Oct 13, 2017.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    End of an era.

news_xlarge__NYX5567.jpg

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Shamelessly stolen from twitter:
    Of the 4 pairings that NMB was touting as their future during an MC in the 2016 Live House Tour, every single one of them has broken up with one of each graduating. :cry2:

DL25Q7HVAAA5fHP.jpg-large.jpeg DL25RILU8AEiB45.jpg-large.jpeg DL25RsjUIAUvPpv.jpg-large.jpeg DL25SZAUEAAzePH.jpg-large.jpeg

3. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Surprisingly I'm ok with it. Once March hits, its gonna be a different story.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She announced it so fast, like she had this memorized speech and couldn't wait to blurt it out that I felt like the moment was abrupt. She just ran to the front and said it and before anyone could react it was over. Sayaka tried to squeeze more words out of her but she wasn't really having any of it. Fuuchan's grown on me quite a lot the last few years and I will be sad when she's gone.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As sad as I am, this may have been a necessary step for regeneration.

It also show how this pairing gimmick may not be as bright as it seems. Especially in Miru-Fuu case, though it may have been a minor things.

6. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Saddest graduation announcement for me this year. NMB has been losing too many important members.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    When they go, they go in a bunch.

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I listened to the TEPPEN episode immediately after her announcement and she said she felt terrible making this announcement because everyone was so happy, it was the end of the arena tour, they just announced a new single and they promoted all the KKS. She didn't know how to start her announcement so she just ran through it like a truck.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Oh Fuuchan, it's okay. Can't have all the sweet things without a sour one in between. :)

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She's repeatedly stated that she won't stay in showbiz after though which makes me quite sad.

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    bih she was the regeneration (along with Shuu & Riripon).

Imma say it again. Graduations like this hurts NMB in the long haul more than if Sayanee graduates. NMB just took a big hit with Shuu and Ms. "It's a good idea to announce my engagement after my fans wasted shit tons of money on CDs they don't even listen to"'s graduation and Fuuchan's graduation will be the cherry on top. lol i thought NMB would do better than SKE but they're doing worse. SKE only lost Kuumin & Manatsu (and well, Yuria. also Kanon's just sad) but NMB managed to lose 3 of their 6 jisedai aces within a year. kudos.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    bih she was the regeneration (along with Shuu & Riripon).

Imma say it again. Graduations like this hurts NMB in the long haul more than if Sayanee graduates. NMB just took a big hit with Shuu and Ms. "It's a good idea to announce my engagement after my fans wasted shit tons of money on CDs they don't even listen to"'s graduation and Fuuchan's graduation will be the cherry on top. lol i thought NMB would do better than SKE but they're doing worse. SKE only lost Kuumin & Manatsu (and well, Yuria. also Kanon's just sad) but NMB managed to lose 3 of their 6 jisedai aces within a year. kudos.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

bih 2015 yes. But if you followed her from that year onward, you should have known better that she no longer the Jisedai's.
    I don't know, I might have been a SKE stan, but I won't throw that tasteless snide here. I still acknowledge that NMB are far more self-sufficient internally. And the only thing that hinder NMB from making another jisedai aces works, is the subpar fandom support on big event like SSK.

But that will be another topic for another thread.
    The last I heard, she has another plan in mind. One good career to pursue but without SNS needs. Bittersweet indeed.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She's said she wants to be a beautician so she's going to school for it.

16. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Is NMB going to need a shuffle? It's like all the aces are in M now.

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^i can see a minor reshuffle happening if they don't want to start a huge push on the 5th gen members and mid tier senbatsu members yet.

18. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Shuffles haven't really accomplished anything, every time we get used to one group and they do a good stage they just remake them into another group and the new stage isn't even that good. In fact these stages are quite old.

Anyway I thought B2 was stacked with Yuuri, Azusa, Sae and Aapon so I don't think M is OP or anything.

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The actual problem is N since Sayaka is never around.
    Current N's positions is basically Aayan -> Airi -> Kokochan -> steep cliff, which is a far cry from its glory years. Obviously management didn't foresee Riripon leaving (even if they did for Shuu) when they built the teams up.

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Is Miorin forgotten here or was it intended?:whistle:

Also they tried with Shion. Give the regeneration some transition time instead of voicing easy(shuffle) way out, I guess.