Yamada Nanami (Yamada) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Right~ so you would have to buy the single (which this time is Teacher Teacher) off any Online Shop (or physical store if you live in Japan i guess) that sells Teacher Teacher, stores like Buyee or CDjapan?

Once your album has arrived, you will get a voting ticket inside of your album that should include a code. Go to the voting page, select your girl, enter the code, and it should have counted your vote.
    (With Buyee I think the code comes automatically on E-mail, so you don’t have to wait until the physical album arrives, but I’m not too sure..)

If you want to vote and just don’t want the CDs, people around the forum/different places sell SSK votes.
    Voting starts from May 30th

Now this was a really basic explanation, I’m sure I missed something lol xd
    there are some videos on YT that have showed how to vote previous years, that might help?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    D-D-Don't get me wrong! I-I-It's not like I enjoy being here! I-I-I-I just don't have anything else to do! That's right!

What do you mean?

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    well, actually it help, and thanks for the explanation..

5. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

Now that I learned more things from you guys and with the help of YouTube san..I can now agree with you in that one...I mean..her singing is surprisingly great! then dancing..the thing I love her the most and another one..acting..I saw the trailer and I'm really looking forward to watch it!her mc are super great(I think it's the help of team A?) And her being popular for it is not surprising and I'm not surprised that she is popular from the members...I'm surprised that there are so many member that love her!!(wew! I think she already got her harem)

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    lol, the best harem XD
    and yeah, she is really great at any aspect, you will more like her dance if you watch her dance in AKBINGO episode 485, that episode is about dance battle royale and she is one of the participant along with 2 other team 8 member.. her voice actually a little bit deep but thats really nice to hear.. overall she is really great.. XD
    about helping team A, maybe yes, i dont know exactly, but now shes team K kennin, the team that full of powerful dancer member..
    about the member who love her, you can watch to this video..
    if the video does not show watch the video here I found it in youtube.. XD

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

Woah!thanks again I learned something about yamada...yeah I know she's already a team k kennin....that AKBINGO is the reason why I now know yamada..when I saw her there..I thought "woah this girl is amazing!" Even though other members are better than her( I can't argue with that) I was swayed at how yamada do her moves..and the other thing I love her now is... VARIETY!!she is so easy going and funny that made me think a little about takamina...how did she do it btw then I learn that she is team A kennin until 2017 I watch her mc and I said to myself"so that's why"..I watch the video you recommend me and the others too and I can see that she is great and her harem sure is REAL!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    lol, you can love her more dude, I sprayed yamada's virus to many people and so many already caught the disease, one of my best friend who actually sakura oshi because he watch majisuka gakuen, now he is oshihen to yamada, and that makes me feel GOOD.. XD
    and her variety is sure her super power..

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

Actually yamada herself sprayed her virus to me...it's just that you and the others teach me more about yamada..I know that I'm gonna love her more but of course takamina is always the top...I can make yamada my kami oshi in akb48 though....ughhh I love her so much!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    "I came to Kobe just to see Nanami Yamada."

034.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

Hey aka...is that you???

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Of course it's me. Visca Yamada!

13. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

Hey I thought your oshimen is nagi chan...then why are you going there just to see yamada and not nagi chan???

It's my first time seeing you in person(in picture)and I guess your an adult now because of the looks....don't be shocked but I'm just become 13 just awile ago..today is my b day...*sigh*I wish I was older....

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Because Vissel offered more than Consadole. I have to feed my kids.

Aren't you supposed to be 38?

15. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

Pfffttt hahahahaha 38?!!? Your thinking I'm 38?! Well it's not bad to misunderstood my age but it's still funny!

I'm 13 yrs old right now because my b day is May 24 2005...hard to believe but meh....
    So you have kids too?!!?then how old are you aka-san???
    Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You should read your own profile:

cantfryeggs
    Kenkyuusei

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That's what your profile says.

Yes!

https://i.imgur.com/QQgAcz3.jpg

18. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    well, my oshi before was acchan, actually she isnt my kami oshi, shes just the one who thaught me about akb48, and my kami oshi right now is yamada, because shes the one that make me like "i want to support her from the bottom of my heart", and yeah I love her sooo much..

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

Eh??!!I don't remember doing some survey here....weird

Ohh your kids are cute!!

Guess we're the same(but different first oshimen)

And have you noticed??yours is acchan and mine is takamina.....ATSUMINA!!~~

[Mod merged double post. Put what you have to say in one post]

20. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yap, same and best friend (consider it from atsumina )