Yamada Nanami (Yamada) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

By the way.....can I ask if you always post the updates of yamada here??

2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    @StarS @cantfryeggs welcome, always good to see Yamada new fans in here :)
    i loved how you guys expression your loved for Yamada. make me so happy knowing there's still love for her outside there :D
    there's a lot stuff about Yamada, if you want to know about her better..i would love to help

usually @rendizzz who always updated anything news about Yamada in here, just wait and he will show up with tons of Yamada update :D

3. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

Then if you would....please help because now I'm very curious about yamada and as I can see here....I think that yamada fans is not that many making me like to support her more

So you guys are the newscaster huh...but when I read back this yamada thread...I often see @Aka or @rendizz updating here(more often) but sometimes I also see you update here..

4. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yoroshiku , actually ive been her fan since team 8 formed, and yeah ive just been here two days ago, so im new to the blog but not really new for being yamada fan
    shes not really known for abroad fans, but in japan, her fans soo many that shes got into senbatsu last year, and some people said that yamada's fans called yamada army or in japan yamada gundan

5. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

Yamada gundan??? Well that's interesting~~...yeah I know that yamada has many fans there in Japan and she ranked but I'm still questioning myself if she will rank this time(because now is world senbatsu) btw here in Manila yamada is the most popular akb48 team 8 member which i can prove because all my friends know her

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

6. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yeah, in team 8 her fans called like that, with another member, her name is hattori yuuna if im not mistaken..
    manila?? wow that place is good for yamada fan [hehe], but now she has target that she want to get rank 33, and thats good because SSK before this, she was never made a target for herself.. i just hope that her fans answering her wish, actually i am helping 1 vote for her [hehe][hehe]

7. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

What's the use of that gundan btw....Rank 33 the first thing I thought is isn't that too high??but for her saying that...it just make her fans be like"oh!I'm gonna support this girl to reach her target" btw now that you guys explain how to vote in Indonesia...how about here in Philippines??

8. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yap, because she has her target, thats make her fans more fired to support her, thats what i think, and rank 33, that isnt too high for me to say tbh..
    the same maybe, through buying cd online and get the voting ticket?? i dont understand it :^^;::^^;:

9. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

It's not that I'm saying that yamada can't achieve it...of course there is a percentage that she can be in that rank but. That rank is too low I think....I also don't think 33 is too high...it's much better that yamada don't think too full of herself to be thinking of being in the 1st position which I'm very proud of her...I always think that takamina and yamada has so much similarities...like now yamada with her own little request of being in that position..then here's takamina just want to be a part of kami 7..*sigh*

10. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    lol, they are have same personalities maybe, takamina is the kind of person that really being loved by member, same as yamada, rank 33 is the first step for her to step forward, thats what i think, and yeah its not the time for her to say that she want to be rank 1, not like sakura :^^;:, but have an ambition is good for her..

11. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

I think your right..now that I think about it takamina is also loved by almost all the member(for what she done to the 48g..she deserves to be loved and respected)...there is chances that she will get to that rank though.... because as far as I can see..there are so many projects for her gaining and gaining more fans....but the thing she really needs right now is... SUPPORT

12. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yeah, all member need support, but i will give all of my heart and support only for yamada..
    you know kuranoo narumi right? she respect yamada for the dance, if im not mistaken, i was watching some video in the past that she said that., nakano ikumi love her more than anything.. [hehe][hehe]

13. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

Now that's where we gonna talk..first...naru said that she only respect yamada's dancing...and all of the fans are just imagining things...but..her actions speak the other way you know~she also said in one episode of antaroke that she really love yamada and it's not a business...then second ikumin....ikumin love yamada very much that she has to show the world how much she love her(like kissing her in public and skinship and stuff) she also cried for yamada once...the thing I'm asking is what did yamada do making almost all t8 members love her???

14. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    lol dude, thats what happen, and yeah naru like her too, but still lose to ikumins love, when ever yamada and ikumi doing showroom together, thast where their love being shown, kissing in public just like their routine.. [hehe]
    in one episode of bunbun eito, naru ask yamada to not having lovey dovey with other member and ikumin ask her too, well thats where harem all about right [hehe], its because of her personalities of course that she is really kind and have the charisma for being loved, her aura just like takamina [hehe], not just both of them, ota nao, shiori, and others too love her..

15. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

LolI remember when naru and ikumin really tell thier feelings to yamada..and there's yamada being guilty..now that I think of it..yamada is always praised like"her performance is great""she is really cool""her dance is pretty amazing"by the members...ohhh~~now I know why they say that...I laughed so hard when ikumi confessed her love for yamada 2 times IN FRONT OF THE FANS and also get rejected 2 times...and there's yamada confessing her love(well not really love because I think she is asking permission to play with naru that time) to naru and being lovey dovey with each other

16. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    lol, thats her [hehe], welcome to yamada gundan :^O^:

17. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    wow @StarS @cantfryeggs you guys so enthusiastic talking about Yamada [hehe]
    oh man you have no idea how Yamada and Naru love each other..more bigger than anyone in eito
    maybe we have NakaYama, YamaGuri or YamaHama but NaNaru always the best <3
    the closest maybe Hayamada combi
    actually Yamada get chosen for Senbatsu is 2 years ago in Tsubasa wa Iranai single..after that she never be in senbatsu anymore
    and don't forget Yamada is 2nd popular eito member in Guam..and in Indonesia she's very popular

18. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yeah, thats true, sorry for not type it in detail, thats just some fact in the past, and i just make it like the first step so we have more conversation.. :^^;:
    and yeah, shes popular in indonesia but everytime i ask my friend who knows akb, i ask them did they know yamada, they answer just "know", but not really understand who she is..

19. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

So she only got 1 senbatsu in 2015 and never got one again??now that hurts...and yamada being eito's popular member in Guam is not surprising...I mean..she already go there a lot of times already..if you don't know though..yamada is also one of the most popular eito member here in the Philippines

Lol yamada sure is popular!even have those Combi names but why is nanaru the most close and not Nakayama?(I call it nanaiku though)..and I think the most close right now is hamayama...even yamada said that right now she like Hama chan the most

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  20. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Actually you should see things from another perspective and be happy - She was one of the lucky ones that was chosen back then and given a chance to represent T8. With the total number of idols in 48Group now, and the management being high on Yuiyui (and Berin, for now......), other T8 members may or may not get a chance to be in the senbatsu for a side A song.

Yes, this was an "issue" since day 1 when AKB was formed back in 2005 and a few idols graduated because of this.

Yamada seems to be one of the front liners for Team K and a senbatsu regular for Team 8 songs. Well, at least she is getting screen time. haha.