1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

TV / Radio YNN NMB48 Channel 9/20/13-

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Mey

Mey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shibuya Nagisa
    When does people usually share the link/video for the full 24 hour tv this year ?

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

By looking at past year, part of the 24h tv will be re-aired bit by bit in the YNN archive somewhere later(Precisely, in 3-4 months).

That's the official way.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

As is now tradition, they will be doing a YNN graduation trip special for Shu, Reinyan and Keicchi. Maokyun is the other member of the group.

During the livestream yesterday they talked about a bunch of stuff and the main takeaway for me is that none of them will be staying past April... which makes me sad :( Also, Shu apparently almost graduated once already when she was graduating middle school. She said they had a graduation date and everything and the only thing left was for her to announce. I think this is a famous story where Sayaka convinced her to give it another try (and she stayed for 3 more years) but its the first I've ever heard of it.

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

By three years ago...It's around ori-BII time then?. My mind were a bit hazy tbh.

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

Yeah, it would be around the time Jo came back, between Kitagawa Kenji and Eureka. Shu was graduating from middle school then, and as we know, members think about graduation whenever there is a turning point in their life.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

Thinking about it, it's probably the most logical course of action at that time (to convince and to stay).

Those 3rd gen were already had few graduation(Makopon, Rippi) and losing Shu might leave them with only Uuka as their designated push. Could be worse.