TV / Radio YNN NMB48 Channel (2013/09/20 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Yeah. This was one of my favorite live SP's. I hope they do this for the other teams as well.

2. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    Well towards the end they were asking to do it again for team n and m stages hopefully they go through with it, it was pretty fun to watch :):):):):)

YNN NMB48 - Let’s watch Team BII performances together (FULL)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Credit to the uploader

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    They picked really good members for it too and the show worked out really well for Ririka.
    Based on their comments and my own opinion I really think Miire is the next breakout star on the level of Miru/Fuu. I think she has all the right pieces but just hasn't put it together yet.

After Ripopo's program the next one is scheduled to have Fuu, Maokyun, and the MioRina pair. They'll be doing things like making the fake food plastic models, making accessories, and making ice cream and cupcakes.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    There was a hilarious part there after the encore when during B2's Hanpa na Ikemen where the 2ch jikkyou thread for this started spamming the comments section with a bastardized reading of the title. Its kinda hard to explain but the original title "Hanpa na Ikemen" is written in Japanese as ハンパなイケメン or alternately 半端なイケメン which means half-assed ikemen but the 2ch jikkyo thread writes it as a joke as "Hanpa Nai Ke Men" 半端ない毛メン which means Awesome Hair Man.

They kept writing that in the comments and Naru actually read it and she and Keicchi commented that it was funny but they couldn't explain it because it was a kanji joke. The 2ch thread exploded when that happened :lol:

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    YNN will be releasing some old episodes (Bus tour, Sports, Farming, Animals, Modelling) for FREE on the official NMB account one each everyday for most of July. They started yesterday with episode1 of the bus tour. So, um, go watch it legally to support them.

6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    The cafe episode was great. The only problem I had is that there was a dangerous shortage of Yuipon fist bumps.
    Untitled.png

I could probably watch Yamarina do anything and be sated. She was fun to watch cook. <3 I also liked Koko-chan's "Eh? How do I be that energetic?" jumping around.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Naiki was kinda amazing in that episode.

8. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    She definitely was. Her prep was fantastic. I liked her enoki gag too. But I wouldn't use my sense of humor as a barometer though since I laughed at Kanakichi's.

9. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Still watching but so far it's been excellent, lol. If Nana is this ponkotsu then surely Chiho would've done well too, ahhaha.

10. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I think this cooking one has to be my favorite special thus far. Maybe this and Maachun's grad YNN. It was excellent and just had a great mix of popular and unpopular members, and Yamarina/Naiki looked adorable cooking! Yuipon too. I hope Yamarina gets more to do on YNN too. I know she's part of the upcoming one with Fuuchan so I'm excited for that one.

Rinacchi's Mita Gahaku was also really great too! I think hers might be my favorite thus far, though I haven't really kept up with all of them. She's really comfortable with Maokyun so she acts really different here.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Rinacchi's Mita Gahaku is godly. I had no idea she could act that way and I hope she shows that character more.

12. MiyukiLove21

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

YNN NMB48 CHANNEL Akashi Natsuko Presents - Nattsu ramen part 3 with Koga Narumi

Credit to uploader

13. MiyukiLove21

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

YNN [NMB48 CHANNEL] Summer Vacation! Homework! Let's eat bagna càuda in stupid selection members

Credit to Uploader

14. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Leonardo Donald...

And she makes it worse by thinking Leonardo Donaldo is Leonardo Dicaprio :shifty:

15. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I was watching Youtube earlier and accidentally stumbled in NMB's channel and saw this

And wow most what the members said they wanted to do were granted by the YNN like Airi's somersault, Yuipon's badminton, Akarin's modeling, Maokyun's Mita gahaku, Milky's playing with little chicks, Maachun's Riichan 24hr TV, Renapyon's create udon, Rikanyan's Osaka-Tokyo trip, and some more.

This why YNN is so great :lol:

16. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Wow I'm really surprised that they managed to grant a LOT of member's wishes! Amazing!

17. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Yoshimoto really takes care of the girls well with individualized projects in YNN like these. I'm not sure if the other 48 groups even have anything similar. It's good for the girls as it gives them a chance to try out what they might want to do later in life, as in Rippi's case.

18. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Hasn't been brought up yet but on 7/25 there's probably gonna be some all day YNN Broadcast, beginning with the first press conference for the second Geinin film's premier at 9:30 AM. That'll be broadcasted live and will be pretty interesting at least. If anything we can see Maachun back with the regulars. Hopefully Koba will be there too.

[​IMG]

And we might have two more follow. Maybe Viking commentary and then another stage commentary?

19. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I would love another stage commentary, I really enjoyed the BII one. I just checked the schedule and it's another BII one though. Still, it'll be cool if they get a new bunch of members in because what they talk about would be interesting regardless, I think.

20. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Better clear some time this weekend for three 90 min specials that air on Friday. A couple of Geinin! movie related (pajama gasshuku eh?) with Nana, Fuuchan, Miru, Ripopo (and Sayaka, Shuu, Maachun, and Milky for the first one).

Also Go! Go! Guam! Guam! Girl with Kanakichi, Rikanyan, Riichan, and Maokyun.