TV / Radio YNN NMB48 Channel (2013/09/20 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Rikanyan was on Maachun's Nico show last night, dropping in using Skype from Guam. Surprised they actually sent Rikanyan, Kanakichi, Riichan and Maokyun to Guam, which is pretty crazy, but it's the power of YNN I guess. Definitely excited for this all day NMB fest.

Few more YNN stuff that aired recently.

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    You guys need to do yourselves a favor and track down the last two Mita Gahaku episodes with Rinacchi and Riichan. They are legitimately laugh out loud episodes with both Rinacchi and Riichan just repeatedly bashing Maokyun over and over. Its hilarious. Rinacchi doing the W pose repeatedly and Riichan trying to remember the "important person from old Team M" is worth the price of admission.

3. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Rinacchi's episode was hilarious, I'd back zeroshiki up with this and say that it's a must watch. It's located on the page before, for those who are curious. I've always liked Rinacchi but that cemented my liking for her more, and I really hope she'll bring that side of her out more. Poor Maokyun can't catch a break haha.

That being said I haven't watched Riichan's episode yet, but I'm looking forward to watching it. The Mita Gahaku series has some of my favourite episodes of YNN so I think it's worth looking into.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'm really glad that Rinacchi hit it off so well with Maokyun. She was the old-B2 member I was most worried for after the Sokaku. Its nice to see that she's doing well in M.

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Riichan is giving me so many Itano Tomomi vibes.

Poor Shimarena. I guess that's what happens when you disappear and don't tell anybody where you're going.

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I like how Shimarena's been gone for months and she still gets picked on. That's leaving your mark in a big way.

7. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I just love how riichan is just so "my pace". And the "I can't remember shimarena" was really funny. She even asked the cameraman if they knew. It's just so her :lol:

And I didn't knew she was into gore games like resident evil and biohazard. I thought she just likes western drama and One direction (typical teenage girls) :XD:

8. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Great episodes. Maokyun rarely gets picked on so it was funny to see her on the receiving end. Rinacchi consistently and intentionally dropping the honorifics when addressing her was hilarious, as well as Riichan unable to recall the former captain.

I'm surprised Riichan was able to identify the drawings; aside from the hairstyles they basically all look the same to me. Must've been the messages on each one that clued her in.

9. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
  10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    These last two episodes of Tsu-ku-ru have been really good for anyone wanting to learn about Fuuchan. It seems like she gets bored so she starts trying to liven the mood and so you see less of her stereotypical idol personality and more of her funny personality.

11. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Tsu-Ku-Ru has been really good overall, but Fuuchan's been very nice in it, I agree. It's been one of my favorite series recently. It also took me about 10 minutes to realize Maokyun was wearing what she made in episode 2 in the Go! Go! Guam! Guam! Girl special, but alas...

I was really looking forward to the Go! Go! Guam! special, and it ended up being nice though maybe more I would've enjoyed it more if I were able to keep up the dialogue better than I am able to. Not that I have a problem with watching Kanako (and well everyone else) eat for 90 minutes, haha. But I was glad to see this be a bit of a rebound so to speak since I was actually pretty disappointed in the summer homework special, and though I'm not sure how much to blame on my own lack of understanding, I was really hoping for more from it, even though Shuu was really good in it I thought. But the Go! Go! Guam! special has me really excited for Riichan's I Wanna Go to America series.

12. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I thought the Guam special WAS the Wanna Go to America series? :shock:

I pirate the YNN episodes so I have no clue which video was released first on YNN...

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The Go To America series is scheduled to be a 4-parter like Tsu-Ku-Ru or the modelling or the animal thing. The Guam special is the 90 minute live broadcast they did from Guam during the triple live broadcast day they did on the Geinin Movie opening day. They shot Go To America the same day they did Guam. They probably figured they were in Guam anyway so they should make the most of the money already spent and make a live broadcast.

14. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
  15. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

16. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    There were so many great, totally loopy moments in this one. :D What an enjoyable special!

17. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I wish they do this kind of live on weekends. I want to watch this SP live :lol:

18. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    The last Mita Gahaku was kinda cool. Maybe because I really like Anchu and any insight into her non-hyperactive personality is really cool to see.

Can't wait to see footage of that Maokyun special.

19. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    It's too bad Emichi isn't on this Guam trip, girls might be able to use her English skills. :p

Of course, Kanakichi's English might be enough. Can't wait for more from this series.:)

20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Didn't Emichi fail the youtube English thing?

Watching this makes me suspect they're trying to fish us foreign fans "I WANNA GO TRANSLATE FOR THEM!"