TV / Radio YNN NMB48 Channel (2013/09/20 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 30, 2013.

1. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    She did, but she's supposed to be taking English classes at school, so it might be entertaining to try and see her use it in a real life setting.

I hope they're trying to fish us foreign fans. I have no clue when I'll be able to go to Japan, so I need to them to come to me!

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    9!!! hour live broadcast this Sunday hosted by Haru and Kanakichi.

[​IMG]

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    If I'm not mistaken, Emicheese is actually an English major.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She is. Probably since she's in college, we actually know where she goes to school and its Kansai Foreign Language University.

5. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Don't want to get too far ahead of myself before seeing the Maokyun special, but I can't wait to see how this turns out.

6. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Emichi is more suited to speaking British English though. Do they teach that in Japan?

7. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Like any country they tend to develop their own dialect which is a mix of different countries's English. It tends to be a mixture of Filipino/Australian/British/American as well as their own.

I remember when i met this one Japanese girl and i had no idea she spoke English since I just met her so I spoke Japanese all the time and then bam, her English comes out and she was totally fluent and it was British-accented. That threw me for a loop.

8. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

As someone from the U.S., I personally find British accents to be cooler and more authoritative-sounding. I don't know if it's due to all the Bond movies or British shows I've watched over the years, but compared to the typical American accent the Brits sound more refined and cultured. It stands to reason, I guess, since the U.S. is a much younger country.

Is Emichi's school a standard 4-year university? I do admire those girls who take the time to pursue a degree. The Japanese showbiz and idol world can be fickle and unpredictable. It doesn't hurt to have a backup plan.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Emichi is short-course. Not sure what that means but I think its 2 years. Ayaba is the one thats in a 4 year course.

10. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    YNN in America! : Kondo, Kadowaki, Kishino, Mita

YNN Behind the Scenes of Team N/BII Tours:

11. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

If I'm not mistaken this In America episode was shot at the same time as the Go Go Go Guam one, right?

The 48G seems to prefer going to Guam for the MV shoots and shows than an actual U.S. state like Hawaii. The only reason I can think of is the cheaper airfare from Japan. lol

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    HALP, someone broke Fuuchan

[​IMG]

13. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    IMO Fuuchan's Crazy in love by Beyonce was the best in that 9hr SP :lol:

14. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Maaaan, I'm still waiting for Maokyun's special to make it's way somewhere on the internet...

And yesterday there was a commentary on Team N by Team M? Mannnnnnnn so much good content coming out.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  15. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I hope YNN archives everything soon so I can download it and watch it in full. The twitter reports I read on N3's commentary was absolutely hilarious. YNN is way too good.

Fuuchan's Beyonce impersonation was amazing. I love seeing her let loose like that (':

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Hmm..my links are getting offed one by one. Thankfully they've been uploading episodes on YT. At least, the really old ones.

YNN is hitting it's 1 year anniversary and we're getting a monthlong YNN marathon! It's gonna break up the recent 5HR Maokyun Fest and the 9HR Nandeyanen Camp into chunks and broadcast them.

Schedule: http://news.nmb48.com/web/20140830/163213.html

17. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    OMG they also did Neoki dokkiri in Guam!! I cant wait for this!!

18. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I can't wait for the team N watching show. The clips on youtube are great. Ayabaa/Riichan/Momoka verbally savaging everything, and Reinyan being the one "idol" voice in the crowd.

I've been checking H!P everyday for a torrent (didn't realise it was on Septembers release schedule until just now.)
    But then I saw some of the quotes on nmb sub twitter and checked youtube for the stuff.
    Riichan.. so blunt, so brilliant. Seriously why you no oshi my oshi :p
    I love the evolution of the fact she has always just says aloud what she's thinking before she has a chance to think about it.
    It used to make her come across quite dumb, but now its just unfiltered truth. Like answering that wotas question at the theatre. She displays the same matter of fact cold harsh truth in this YNN special it seems. :D

19. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

I just started watching the first part of the Mita Mao Festival, and I can't breath from laughing so much already. Airi's cluelessness as MC is priceless.[hehe]

20. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    lol on Riichan during Neoki dokkiri

Riichan said infront of camera she wasn't wearing bra. :lol: