YOUR AKB48 Timeline

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by TomoChiyuu, Feb 23, 2011.

1. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

List your AKB48 related activities chronologically, starting with the day akb48 took over your heart. Here is mine!(don't have to name the small events)

Last Updated: 2/24/11

2010:
    July 21st - First introduced to AKB48 on AnimeExpo Live
    July 22nd- listened to "Sakura no Hanabiratachi" and fell in love with Jurina
    Late July- Found Chiyuu and made her my oshi
    Early August- "WHAT? JURINA ISN'T IN AKB48?" (mind blown)
    Early August- *watching Oogoe Diamond* "WHAT THE HELL IS JURINA DOING HERE?"
    Late August- Became a true AKB48wouta
    Late September- Watched Majisuka Gakuen 1 for the first time
    Early November- Introduced Majisuka Gakuen to a friend and converted him into a akb48wouta
    Early November- Friend took Mayu as his oshi
    Mid November- Placed first AKB48 order, total of $390
    Late November- "CHIYUU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR D:"
    Early December- Established the AKB48 SoCal Fan Club
    Late December- 1/48 + 6CDs + 2 magazines arrived the day before christmas
    Late December- In love with Erena Ono

2011:
    Early January- Depressed, found out Erena Ono graduated 3 months ago...
    Early January- Dtill depressed
    Early January- Placed second order total of $300
    Early January-Found more fans in my current highschool
    Late January- People at school starts bashing AKB48 thinking I'm a perverted otaku,but I can swear to god, that i have never had ONE single impure thought about any of the AKB48 members.
    Mid Febuary- Yuki came to rescue and became my oshi, her attitude & voice made me fall for her.
    Mid Febuary- Second order came in, Sakura No Ki Ni narou, DearJ, IF
    Febuary 22nd- Current Status "In love with Yuki"
    March 26th - Found SCANDAL...OH NO D:
    mid-March - SCANDAL fever over!
    mid-March- Erena once again...became my oshi
    mid-March- Depression because of Erena
    mid-March- officially a DD
    Let's keep our timelines updated! :D

2. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

oh fun :D This is all written from my point of view from the time >.>

2007:
    Oct.? Nov.?: Learn that there is a pop group called AKB48 draw point: there's supposed to be 48 girls. Listen to Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru and don't like it much

2008:
    Jan 1st: while looking for MM's performance on Kohaku, i find AKB's performance with Nakagawa Shouko and Leah Dizon. I like Aitakatta
    February: I enjoy Romance, Irane. Also, Sakuhana 2008 PV is epic
    August-ish?: no3b is announced. I like Relax
    October: Oh sup Oogoe Diamond doing well in oricon. congrats AKB, who is still inferior to MM.
    November-ish?: Mendol airs. I watch, I enjoy. Oogoe is still good
    December: I'LL TAKE THE PLUNGE. LET'S WATCH B3

2009:
    Feb 8: B4 SHONICHI LETS' WATCH. I ENJOY. HARUGON I CHOOSE YOU
    Feb: ooh 10nen PV. i enjoy this song
    March: I TAKE IT BACK, NACCHAN I CHOOSE YOU
    April: HEY WHEN'S YOUR BIRTHDAY. HERE'S AN AKB GIRL WHO IS CLOSE TO IT
    May: COMPUTER IS BROKEN NOOOOO
    June: NAMISAPU IS EPIC. WENDY LOOK. Wendy: no
    Early July: i start to post on S48! senbatsu election time
    August: Iiwake. is. amazing.
    September: RIVER. Sounds. Amazing.
    October: RIVER PVS ARE OUT. I ENJOY KIMIKOTO. AKICHA YOU ARE AMAZING. AKICHA I CHOOSE YOU FOREVER AND EVER.
    idek the rest.

2010: bliss

2011: yeah

idek i'll edit the rest later

3. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

Oh! This seems really fun! I actually did similar type of thing to my blog recently. Anyway, here I go!

late2007 or early2008: Random local anime magazine has a article about huge girl group in Akihabara

Around spring: Somebody throws a link for Aitakatta PV at youtube for me. Couldn't care less.
    October: Bought recent Scawaii mag while visiting New York and Itano Tomomi is doing some modeling in it. However I only was able to read her age and that she was in AKB48. Don't care.

15th of June: More and more people mention AKB along the lines at H!P forums. I take a look at AKB's wiki page and see that their recent single (Ponytail to Shushu) is selling like 500K in it's first week so I end up downloading the single just to find out why it sells so much. I end up liking the single, not so much caring for the group just yet.
    I also download the Kamikyokutachi album, but only listen to it through once.
    24th of August: Somebody posts the cover of Heavy Rotation on another forum and I see plenty of speculation about the release. I find the cover art beautiful and find my way to the PV and the single. I get interested in AKB for real this time.
    September: I start investigating the group. Downloading more recent singles and listening through their album. Oshima Yuko has caught my eye and she becomes my oshi. I also watch my first ep of AKBINGO! (the 100th ep btw)
    October: I watch a stage performance for the first time (B5). At this point, I've already became an AKB wota.
    December: I place my first order at HMV for AKB goods. Heavy Rotation single and the SWITCH mook with AKB special.

January: I buy some more AKB goods from HMV. The PSP game and Visual Book for it and the battery cover of Acchan (via S48's seller). I get into no3b and warota. I also listen through AKB's whole discography.
    February: nothing remarkable hasn't happened. Oshima Yuko still being my oshi.
    March: Watched my first AKB48 concert ever. Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2011 first day.
    April: On the 30th day I have memorized all the current 48 members.

I used to be a H!P wota before converting to the AKB fandom, and I'm glad to be here :awesome:

4. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Pretty much copying max.

2007:
    Somewhere in the second half of the year: Just got into H!P and heard about this thing with 48 girls or some shit. Heard Aitakatta. ANNOYING AS SHIT. Heard BINGO! Like it for some reason but didn't know why (IT WAS A SIGN I'D BE A MAYU OSHI). Heard Seifuku. MIND BLOWN ALL OVER THE ROOM. HEY MAX, SEIFUKU IS CRAZY AWESOME "oh I don't like it that much" WELL SUCK DICKS
    Some other time around then: Downloaded A1 with Max. I was so confused. Dear my teacher because my jam for life but I was still really confused. (I don't actually remember WHY, I just remember being like MAX I DON'T UNDERSTAND! ;A; )

2008:
    January: AKB48 has a new single? I CAN'T EVEN FOCUS ON THE SONG BECAUSE THE PV SUCKS SO HARD IS THIS EVEN A PV (Romance, Irane obviously lololol :l)
    February: Don't even care.
    Summer: Still not really caring. This isn't even a full release? PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY SUCK. (I don't know why I was biased against them? Maybe because Romance, Irane sucked so bad)
    October: Heard Oogoe Diamond and it was pretty much a life changing moment. Best song in eternity. AKB, YOU HAVE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION except that creepy chick on the cover is creep- SHE'S 11?
    Still October?: no3b's pretty cool. I like Miichan. She can be my casual fan favourite. Relax! is the shit.
    Rest of the year: Man I hope AKB's next release is good too. I'm intrigued now, but still not interested enough to actually get into them.

2009:
    February/March: YEAH NEW SINGL- oh it's okay I gu- "CHEEEEERRY BLOSSOMS" OH MY GOD NO so basically my heart was broken since 10nen sucked compared to Oogoe IMO.
    Also around that time: Max: WENDY YOU SHOULD WATCH LODS. Me: no. Max: WENDY LOOK AT HOW AWESOME TENSHI NO SHIPPO IS. I didn't like Tenshi no Shippo. I liked AKB less than before.
    Maybe a month later: WENDY HOW ABOUT YOU LOOK THROUGH THE SITE AND CHOOSE WHO YOU LIKE! Max made me dislike AKB because he was so annoying.
    Then pretty much this:
    Except then I eventually watched it and was like I CAN HANDLE THIS, I LIKE THIS MORE THAN 10NEN up until they started singing Happy Birthday (and I closed the tab). I continued to be disappointed in AKB and in life. Continued on as a H!P fan primarily.
    August: CK was talking about the Iiwake Maybe PV, and so I was like, maybe AKB stopped sucking. I watched it and I had a moment similar to Oogoe. I was just like, oh sweet jesus this is the greatest thing anybody has ever produced ever. Julia, who was slowly becoming a closer friend of mine, took advantage of that and was like HERE WATCH THESE VIDEOS and linked actually awesome stage performances and I was completely blown away.
    Still August: Watched B3. Looped the DVD rips FOREVER. Couldn't get over how amazing it was. Discovered Yukirin. Started watching other stage DVDs. Started posting on s48 (LOL WITH A YUKIRIN SET)
    Late August: Shuffle. I'm just like, BUT I BARELY KNOW ANYBODY YET IDGI WHY NOW? Swore to learn every girl before October (BECAUSE LOL WE STILL THOUGHT IT'D HAPPEN BY THEN BACK IN AUGUST09! :rofl: )
    Early September was it?: RIVER recording. HOW CAN THEY GO UP FROM IIWAKE? EVEN I DON'T KNOW. LOYALTY TO AKB GOES UP.
    Late September: Know most girls by then, conscious of my crossover from H!P fan to AKB fan. Caring about it but why does it even matter because RIVER's so fucking awesome. Also I'm totally a B fan by now. They were just so magical and awesome and great and lovely ;___;
    October/November: Slowly liking Mayuyu more than Yukirin. OSHIHEN. Kanpeki comes out. I'm like, OH MY GOD SHE'S SO GREAT SHE'S SO PERFECT SHE- OH MY GOD SHE HAS A SOLO SONG FFFFFFF OKAY! :drool:
    December: Feeling like a proper fan now. Feels good man. End of the year shows are cool.

2010:
    January: Why does AX suck so much compared to 2009? I'M JADED NOW. Also Majisuka's okay.
    March: MY BABY GOT THE BEST SONG IN THE UNIVERSE AS A SOLO SONG I CAN'T EVEN. it's my favourite song ever ftr. MAYUYU IS MY LOVE FOREVER. COMPLETELY. OFFICIALLY.
    Also March: AX DVD comes out. Intrigued by Glass no I LOVE YOU perf. Who are these bitches? And who is that cute one? Oh, Ishiguro Atsuki? ( ;_____; ) I'LL DOWNLOAD LODS OF KENKYUUSEI SHOWS FOR HER. WHO IS THAT AMAZINGLY AMAZING GIRL IN KUCHIUTSUSHI WITH HER? YAMAUCHI SUZURAN? OH WELL, OKAY.
    Also also March: B4 ends. So does my life. Had the most bitter sobbing fit I'd had in years. IT WAS REALLY PATHETIC.
    April: Continuing on with Kenkyuusei love (A5). They're pretty lovely.
    May: BITCHES I'VE GOT 8 COPIES OF PONYSHU WHAT NOW!
    Also May: Julia and I have the worst weekend of our lives. THAT'S RIGHT, B5 WEEKEND. Summary: We were doing a blackout. We had this elaborate plan. It kind of fell through since the torrent didn't show up on the Friday like we expected. STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WAITING, SHOWS UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND WE'RE LIKE OMG. Serious complications, we were traveling all over the city. Eventually got to watch it on Sunday. Sucked.
    June: Mayu drops a rank and Amina drops a lot of ranks and I hate everything. Akki and Ranran rank though, so it's not so bad.
    Also June: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AKKI GOT CUT? BUT SHE... BUT... NO... WHAT. NO. WHAT. I DON'T WANT THESE NEW BITCHES, THEY'RE BITCHES. RANRAN'S IN LOCKERBOY. I DON'T EVEN.
    July?: Finally watch a kenkyuusei B5. Jesus Christ is it awesome. They're just so awesome. SO AWESOME.
    I forget if this was July or August: KII IS SO AMAZING YOU GUYS, MAYBE I CAN LIKE SKE AFTER ALL (somewhere in there I didn't like Team S) ALSO TAKAYANAGI AKANE (aka boots) IS SO GREAT YOU GUYS.
    September: Beginner is when AKB once again changed my life forever. I still get chills when I listen to the concert rip. ACCHAN'S SCREAM HNNNGHHHH SO GOOOOOOOODDDDDD
    October: MY YUI BABY ;__________________; ALSO MY NMB BABIES I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU BUT I LOVE YOU TOO
    November/December: Okay Team Kenkyuusei is my favourite team. I'll now start pestering everybody on s48 to be a kenkyuusei fan too. They're just so awesome ;___________;~

I think that's everything notable?

Edit: THIS IS THE LONGEST POST IN EXISTENCE
    Edit 2: also I always realize after calling Julia by Julia on the forum that most people probably wouldn't know who I'm talking about. This is Julia. She's my soulmate, jsyk.

5. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

August:
    -Watched my first AKB48 PV: Baby! Baby! Baby! on YT and fell in love with them.
    -Watched BINGO!! and loved them even more
    -Liked Boku no Taiyou as well :DDD
    -Liked all their DefStar songs
    -Discovered that they had more songs like Oogoe Diamond with Kind Records
    -Found Mayuyu in the Oogoe PV and fell in love with her
    -Liked all the songs in Kamikyoku Tachi
    September:
    -Took abit of time for me to like PonyShu and Hebirote
    -Anticipated their next single Beginner
    -Loved it
    -Hyped for next single after that
    October:
    -Discovered Stage48
    -Started listening to all their subunit songs and stage songs
    -Started learning the names of all the girls
    November:
    -Joined Stage48
    December:
    -Liked Chance no Junban
    -Discovered studio48 and started looking up lyrics and translations
    -Discovered akb48's official website and mayuyu's blog
    January:
    -Succesfully finished learning all the AKB48 girls names :DDD
    -Started watching their current TV shows AKBingo and Shukan AKB
    -Decided against following dramas and shows that have alrd ended as it will take up alot of time. I prefer catching an episode every day or week:D
    Febuary:
    -LOVED SakuKi
    -Liked valentine kiss alot!
    -Currently anticipating Tokyo aki matsuri dvd, sakura kara no tegami, majisuka gakuen 2, naruhodo high school, answer, shuumatsu not yet and the akb48 first original album!!!

6. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

LOL THIS IS FUN.

August: I was flipping through Anime On Demand (on Comcast On Demand) & was watching videos of these two girls who won some contest to go to Japan. OH HEY, THEY WENT TO A THEATRE WITH GIRLS DANCING. I like girls dancing. SweetS/H!P = my youth. So. Why not? I remember looking them up & being all "wtf. Three teams? WHAT IS THIS." & posting on my LJ about possibly liking them & GET THIS: WONDERING IF THEY WERE POPULAR. If I only knew.
    September: ... yeah totally forgot about them.
    October: Logged onto Gaia Online because of an IRL friend &, out of nostalgia, went onto the H!P thread & found a user who really piqued my interest. I remember thinking she was just the greatest thing ever. This user? ... WENDY! YES. WENDY! I went onto her blog-- by this time RIVER just came out & she was freaking out about it; so I was all "Oh, hey, AKB again!" &, being under Wendy's influence, watched a bunch of B stages & bam.
    December: Joined S48! Posted a bunch & delved into the fandom hardcore.

January: I mustered up the courage to PM Wendy (I think it was around this time?) & WE HAD A ~*CONVERSATION*~ & IT WAS MAGICAL & I FELT LIKE I WAS TALKING TO A CELEBRITY. It was fun. At that point, I just got my macbook pro & remember talking to her about it. :awesome: SO ANYWAY we discussed AKB & I had an even bigger appreciation for it.
    March: K6 comes out. OH YAY, FIRST NEW STAGE AS A FAN. I remember thinking it was amazing & no other stage could compare. I also remember having a hard time because at that point Haachan & Nakayan were my favourites, but I was really intrigued by Sakiko. OSHIMEN CONFUSION!
    April: Realization that Sakiko is the most amazing & beautiful & flawless human being ever sets in. OH SNAPS, SAKIKO. ;____; YOU'RE AMAZING ILY FOREVER.
    May: I sent my first fanletter & present to Sakiko. WOO!
    Summer: (I think it was around the summer?) I sent my second fanletter & present to Sakiko! THIS IS ALSO WHEN SURPRISE WA ARIMASEN WAS. & SAKIKO PLAYED THE PIANO & IT WAS MAGICAL & I FELL EVEN MORE IN LOVE. T_____T ;AJG;LJAGL;JAL;GJ;LAJ. Best moment in the fandom EVER you guys. ;__;a
    October: The ~*DOUBLE SAKIKO SINGLE*~ came out. (Sakiko in both UG & MINT, haha) I was so happy for Sakiko.
    November: Oh snaps, Sakiko's birthday is coming up. PRESENT TIME. Mid-November I sent her my third fanletter & present!
    December: CHANCE NO JUNBAN. HEY SAKIKO HEY! :D ... ALSO SAKIKO'S 20TH BIRTHDAY. <3

January: Hey new single! MINT is back! AHHH THIS IS AMAZING. I also sent Sakiko my fourth fanletter congratulating her on CnJ & to have a great year etc.

... so yeah. BIG THANKS TO WENDY.

7. delerium

delerium Kenkyuusei

I'm bored at work so here's mine:

February 2006 (approximately)
    I hear of these so-called "rivals" to H!P and watch the PV for "Sakura no Hanabiratachi". I forget about them.

June 2007
    A few weeks after  returning from my first trip to Tokyo, I'm on MSN talking to cRaZy MiKi about photography stuff. She tells me to check out the PV for "Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru"... I'm hooked. Why did she tell me AFTER my trip? xD

July 2007
    BINGO! is released and it is my first AKB related purchase. Thus begins the slippery slope of massive wallet raep. xD
    I also joined the official fan club around this time.

April 2008
    2nd trip to Tokyo, this time as an AKB fan. I send my lottery emails right before boarding my flight. I had won a ticket for the A4 revival stage. Going to the theater was an amazing experience.

Sept 2009
    AKB debut in America? So close in NYC? I had almost everything booked, even before the details were official. xD Got to meet such great forum members and fans. The autograph event and Webster Hall live were definitely highlights of my fandom.

July 2010
    They're coming back? But on the opposite coast? I made a promise to myself after NYAF that I would definitely go if AKB came back to the states. So when they were announced as GoH at Anime Expo, it was a no-brainer. Got to see some familiar forum faces, regroup with old friends and make new ones. Although not as epic as New York, the LA experience was still very memorable.

[party]

8. Kasa

Kasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I was bored too. : D I don't remember much.

- Someone linked Skirt, Hirari to me. I couldn't care less (I was a hardcore H!P fan).
    - I remember singing Aitakatta (I have it on video :D). I liked them but I thought that they were a Morning Musume copy and wouldn't last (how wrong I was : DDD)

- I loved Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru, Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou <3 and BINGO! but the next two singles were boring.
    - My oshi was Sayaka back then. :inlove:

- I listened more AKB but I wasn't in love with the 2008 singles.
    - Remember watching Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2008.
    - My top 11 was:
    1. Sayaka
    2. Erepyon
    3. Mariko
    4. Noro Kayo
    5. Nakanishi Rina
    6. Tomochin
    7. Yukirin
    8. Sato Natsuki
    9. Tomo~mi
    10. Takamina
    11. Acchan
    - H!P was boring. AKB singles were much better.
    - I can't remember anything special.

- When I heard Sakura no Shiori for the first time I finally fell in love with AKB (Yuko was gorgeous in her kimono).
    - Watched Majisuka Gakuen. My love for Yuko grew. :inlove:
    - I'm still in shock from Heavy Rotation PV. [shock]
    - I started to learn their names.

- Registered here.
    - I was very angry to myself because I didn't go to Moscow. :angry:
    - Ordered AKB stuff for the first time (How can those singles be so expensive? I remember when single cost 8€ and now it's more like 16€.)
    - Wrote my first fan letter to Miyazaki Miho. Next letter will go to Yuko...

9. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    February: randomly downloaded an AKB single which was Romance, Irane. I actually liked it, but that was it. It wasn't enough for me to get into the fandom.
    Summer?: listened to Baby! Baby! Baby! because I remember liking AKB. I didn't like it. Forgot about them.
    December: watched Mendol. Loved the drama and the theme songs, Relax! and Ogoe Diamond. Still wasn't enough for me to get into them. I remember watching the PV, thinking that Acchan was pretty.
    October: downloaded RIVER randomly because I remembered liking AKB before. I LOVED IT. I listened to it all the time, but I still didn't really get into them, haha. After hearing RIVER, I decided to download all their other 2009 singles which I also really liked. By then, I considered AKB48 one of my favorite groups because I liked their music.
    February: heard about a new AKB single and was excited!
    March: listened to Sakura no Shiori. I really didn't like it, and then forgot about them again.
    May: I downloaded Ponytail to Shushu, but I forgot about it. Didn't really leave an impression on me. I still liked the 2009 singles better.
    June: heard AKB was coming to Anime Expo in LA. I actually wanted to go! But it's not like I could have anyway because LA is kinda far from me.
    August: listened to Heavy Rotation. Thought the song was cute. I downloaded the PV because I wanted to see it (and I couldn't find it on youtube). Watched it once and then deleted it, lol. That PV made me uncomfortable, lol.
    September: heard a radio rip of Beginner. LOOOOOVED IT. I listened to it all the time.
    October:
    - was so impatient for Beginner to come out! Beginner was released, and I downloaded the DVD ISOs for the first time.
    - I really liked Acchan and Mayuyu at first.
    - downloaded every single Beginner performance possible.
    - first exposed to Sasshi in Domoto Kyodai.
    - watched the Heavy Rotation senbatsu election on youtube. Even if I barely knew them, I cried with them, haha.
    November:
    - decided to try watching AKBINGO!. (I normally don't watch variety shows unless they're subbed or something.) I really enjoyed it to my surprise! I started watching more and more episodes of AKBINGO! and started learning the girls' name.
    - started randomly reading Sasshi's blog and became to really like her. Then she became my oshi. <3
    - Kinda ditched JE for AKB. :awesome: And AKB became my main fandom.
    - I also joined S48 because it kept popping up in my google results, lol.
    - watched Maijsuka Gakuen in a week. If AKB wasn't in it, I probably wouldn't have liked it, haha.
    - started watching tons of other AKB varieties.
    December: learned all 48 of their names and nicknames right before 9th generation got promoted, lol (otherwise I would've learned them too!). (I'm still learning KKS, SKE, and NMB.)
    January:
    - received my first AKB photos ever.
    - started watching Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku to learn KKS.
    February:
    - received my first AKB CD ever which is SakuKi.
    - still crazy for AKB! Can't stop, won't stop.

I don't remember when, but there was sometime when I watched part of the Aitakatta PV on youtube because I liked AKB and that video had a lot of views. I didn't like the song at all, though, hahaha. I like it now, though! And I still can't stop watching AKB stuff. It's never ending! My beginning years are so... splotchy, haha. It was all filled with JE before... lol.

10. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

2007:

- 2007/8/8: MY BIRTHDAY YAY. 8/8 was a Wednesday, MUST CHECK RELEASES FOR MY BDAY ( BoA DVD (i was a big boa stan), Leah Dizon Single FUCK YEZ, etc etc etc... "AKB48 - Boku no Taiyou". OOH look what a weird name.

- December: kouhaku. I LOVE LEAH (i was a big leah stan as well) *WATCHES THE PERFORMANCE*. "oooooh its a medley with unknown people. skip skip skip skip. UGH IDOL GROUPS. I HATE IDOL GROUPS. SO DISGUSTING."

2008:

-January/February: oh BoA is on HEYx3! *downloads full episode*. OH LOOK THE STAGE IS ALL FILLED WITH GIRLS FROM IDOL GROUPS UGH. OH ITS A GROUP CALLED IDOLING AND AKB48. lolol they dont have enough head microphones and they using some cheap ones lolol. lol this is fun *didn't understand a word in japanese back then and just laughed when they laughed. LOL THIS IS SO LAME I DONT GET STFU*. OOOOH ONE OF THE AKBSOMETHING GIRLS IS A BOA FAN! POINTS UP!. blahblahblahblahblah performance time. OMFG. THE AKB SONG IS ACTUALLY AMAZING. I SHOULD DONWLOAD THIS (forgets about it later on)

-May-ish: BoA is on HEYx3 again! *downloads episode* OH LOOK THE AKB GIRLS ARE PERFORMING VALENTI. LOLOL THEY ARE SO TERRIBLE IDOL GROUPS ARE SO DISGUSTING.

-Summer Baby!x3 time: *reads a blog making fun of AKB48* LOLOLOLOL *still hates idol groups*

-Mendol time: *checks dramas for the new season*. OH. GIRLS DRESSING AS BOYS? IT SOUNDS SO
    COOL. must watch. *watches* THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE ITS SO RIDICULOUS AND AMAZING OMG LOL. OMG 3 SECONDS IS AMAZING!!! *ending song time* ...WOW. THIS SONG IS AMAZING. AN AKB48 SONG? I MUST DOWNLOAD THIS. *downloads oogoe, listens the song 10 times and 109 once* LOL 109 IS SUCH A TERRIBLE SONG. BUT OOGOE IS AMAZING I MUST KEEP MY EYE ON THESE GIRLS.

2009:

-Mendol Effect:: I LOVE THE MENDOL GIRLS SO MUCH IM A FAN *officially considers himself a no3b fan, hopes for a second single someday*

-February/March: OMFG OMFG OMFG 2nd no3b single!!. oh akb48 is releasing a new single, i should check it out. - oh wow theres a radio rip D=!! (radio rips are most weird thing in the world in japan if you are not an idol group). LOL IT TOTALLY SOUNDS LIKE OOGOE. THEY SURE WANT THIS TO SELL LIKE THE LAST ONE. BUT ITS NOT AS GOOD. *after some weeks* I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG. THE PV IS AMAZING TOO OMG. *starts playing oogoe again*. i think i should download more akb stuff =D. TANE IS THE BEST SINGLE IN THE WORLDDD.

-April/May?: oooh NEW AKB SINGLE? FUCK YES I LOVE THIS RELEASE SPEED. lol the song IS TERRIBLE. *loops the song like 20 times* OMG I LOVE NAMIDA SURPRISE ITS SUCH A BAD SONG BUT SO AMAZING AT THE SAME TIME. OK ILL DOWNLOAD MORE AKB STUFF. *downloads SnH 2008 and Babyx3* THESE SINGLES ARE AMAZING. *keeps downloading* I LOVE AITAKATTA. AND ROMANCE IRANE IS INDEED THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD OMG I THINK I LOVE AKB48. WHATS WRONG WITH ME *official joins S48*

-Namisapu release: OMG AKB SALES ARE AMAZING 100k IN ONE WEEK WHAT THE HELLL. IM TELLING YOU ALL THEY WILL BE HUGE SOMEDAY *no one cares*.

-IIwake: OMFGGGG THIS SONG IS AMAZINGGGGG. ok akb official won my heart. *official considers akb to be one of his favorite artists*. OH YEAH AND I HATE THE GIRL THATS ALLL THE TIME IN THE CENTER.

-RIVER:: OMG.... this is... no words. *starts posting in S48 around this time, a bit earlier*. OMG WHY DO THEY HATE THE SKE GIRL SO MUCH? BUT SHES AMAZING.

-Rest of 2009: yes yes i told you all that akb was going to own the world.

2010:

- OK THE JURINA HATE IS ANNOYING. ILL LOVE THIS GIRL TO ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE HERE.
    - Sakura no Shiori: ...i guess its time for me to learn some of the names. *still has problems to name all of senbatsu and SakuShio senbatsu was 12nin lol*
    - Marchish?: OOOH NEW ELECTION?. *learns amina's story* FUCK I LOVE THIS GIRL FOREVER AND EVER.
    - AKB48 is officially my favorite artist.

- the end @.@. i wont include the rest

11. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ok, here goes my AKB time line...

Sorry if it's heavily Miichan orientated, I just love the girl...
    In fact I can say that really, Miichan is the centre of my AKB universe so everything for my case revolves around her... Sorry and bare with me :^^;:

Edit 110411: minor minor edit

------
    Around May
    -Having coffee with friends, first heard about AKB48.
    -liked some j-pop but was still mainly into heavy metal then.
    (closet HINOI team fan tho)

December
    -fanboy workmate shows jpop/idol music PV collection.
    -Sees "Yuuhi wo miteiru ka" PV and instantly falls in love with Miichan. :cute: [blush] :inlove:
    -searches backwards to previous songs and loves "BINGO" & "Boku no Taiyou"
    -Loses job at the end of the month. Becomes an unemployed sob. :cold:

------
    January
    -Unemployed depression, [emo]
    -downloads member "private" videos, really loves Miichan private :cute: :inlove:
    -Decides on a top 5 members based on PVs and Private and make my first rankings:
    1.Miichan,
    2.Tomochin,
    3.Acchan,
    4.Ohe ,
    5.Kojiharu
    (list changes quite abit after except for Miichan as my #1)
    -try to infect other friends to AKB - one success! (took Tomochin as oshi) [cool]
    -Prints a black and white photo of Miichan, frames it and hangs in my [think] bedroom

February
    -Girlfriend sees Miichan picture in frame, discovers AKB collection and has it deleted. (thank God for external drives! T_T) [whew]
    March
    -Finds a new job :)
    -Akb collection primarily PVs to date, A1 stuff off youtube, members private, uptoboy and various snippets of stuff I don't know.

June
    -infected friend gives me a heads up on baby! baby! baby!
    -fights with flatmate and splits ways, loses internet connection. [box]

July
    -Learns to live life without internet :nopity:

November
    -Learns about no3b and finds no3b video for "Relax" from a freak coincidence that led me to a netcafe. So happy. :cry2: ah, those thighs that can launch a thousand ships... :nb: I missed you Miichan T_T :cry:
    -see screencaps of mendol but i can't follow T_T :cry:
    -No internet, Sad. T_T [emo]
    -Depression

------
    Early
    -Got used to life without internet, overcame depression by watching Relax (dance version it was) every day
    -kept slightly updated by infected friend, however infected friend moved to k-pop T_T

November
    -No more girlfriend. Don't need one anyway, I got Miichan... [blush]
    -Decide to go in a netcafe- discovers RIVER and hits me in a big way. :cute:
    -joins netcafe club.
    -Shock to all the changes... "Ohe gone, Nozofisu gone, Rinatin gone... Tomochin changed... who the f* is this?" :blink:

December
    -netcafe is slow but finally i can follow again.
    -starts playing popular MMO. Character name Acchan. :hehe:
    (didn't have expansion that has 'more attractive' character so didn't make Miichan yet XD)

February
    -watches mendol finally - Awesomeness :cry2:
    -gets into looking for AKB in movies and doramas
    -makes Miichan character on MMO and creates one on as many servers as possible. I love her afterall.
    -grows to hate job.

April
    -Hears about team yj vs team pb... :cry:
    -Watches Miichan's backflip... cry. Oh, I cried. haven't cried in more than 10 years. :wah:
    -Why is Miichan crying all the time? I think...
    *Decides: "I want to be someone who can be useful to Miichan... I must turn my life around and become someone worthy..." [wonder]
    -I Quit my job.
    -Moves to a new town... gets internet: hey, the internet here is fast. :D
    -Enrols to study fulltime, uses savings.

May
    -Started following AKB variety shows (AKBingo, Shukan etc) and not just stage or PVs or whatever tiny clips.
    -Wao, their content is increasing exponentially... must refocus, re-study.
    -Decides to give other girls a chance now that I can see more about everyone.

July
    -Despite overwhelming amounts of content from everyone, It just reafirms that Miichan really is the one I love. :inlove:
    -Gets the Rina Pr0n o_O shock... :blink: I sincerely hope no other AKB girl would ever fall into this. Downloads up to her 3rd release, for research purposes only... i swear. [nerd]
    -"I should be paying for this..." thought finally comes in mind. Starting with no3b singles :awesome:
    -quit playing MMOs, must devote more attention and resources to "real" Miichan, not "game avatar" Miichan.

December
    -My top6 as of December 2010
    1.Miichan, ahh my Angel on Earth... :inlove:
    2.Myao, =3 (and Miichan's gradius option) [hehe]
    3.Takamina, seriously, how can you not like this girl?
    4.Acchan, ...I swear Miichan, I wasn't checking her out! [shake]
    5.NyanNyan. Deep down she really is a smart and nice person...
    6.Yuuko, I'm actually still pretty jealous with what you did to my waifu... :nb:
    -Sure, I daydream alot about "chance" meetings with Miichan. But realistically, what can I do? There is no way Miichan will ever know or meet a scrub fan like me. [wonder] :cold:
    I'm not even in Japan. I can't even speak in Japanese. :blink:
    I need an angle... :fp:

------
    January
    -Misses out on Miichan version of the no3b album... :fp:
    -Finds Miichan's "Watashi wa Watashi" and gets my inspiration... . Miichan does it again. [blush]
    -I figure out my angle... but requires a lot of work... must start somewhere... [cool]

February
    -Must start my Miichan dedicated life somewhere... joins Stage48 forum on Feb 18 ^^
    (actually planned to join on the 14th so it would be something i could tell Miichan if i ever get a chance but stuff happened =/) :^^;:

The Future...
    -Seriously, I've got a master plan, i swear...

12. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Well.. shit. [hehe]

Spoiler tagged mine.. cause ive been here 6 months and its longer than others who have been here for years.. lol..
    June/July-ish 2010
    -Kotaku.com does article on some japanese girl group doing some kind of theme song for Dragonball game. "Asian chicks are hot.. *watches video for Aitakatta* (its what they had linked) but these girls are like 10.. who cares. Dragonball, bleck.."

Mid-August 2010
    -Searching for new music.. somehow remembered the little asian girls from Dragonball article.. go back.. find video.. "Damn that song is catchy tho.. wonder if they've don.. I LOVE YOU BABYBABYBABY! WHAT IS THIS!?" *drifts back off into rock world..*

Mid-September 2010
    -Time for new music! Wait.. what ever happened to those asian girls.. Wait. Wait. Wait. Is this legal? :awesome: *watches HebiRote again* OK. That song is so damn catchy. Caught myself singing HebiRote at work.. realized I had to know more. Started watching other pvs.. found their official YT page and official website.
    THERE'S 48 OF THEM!? WHAT!? How in the hell will I ever learn them!? Oh well.. who do you like? "I like the tall cute one in the middle." *starts matching faces with video to official website* Mariko. Awesome. She's 24! Sweet. Okay.. I see most of these.. but there's some that ARE NOT HERE. WHAT IS GOING ON.

Late-September 2010
    -Searching for info kept bringing up links to "Stage48" - "What the hell.. I dont want stage, I want AKB. Why is this bringing up links to Stage..ooooooooohhhhhhh.. its an entire forum dedicated to AKB48." :drool: Maybe I should join.. *joins S48* *begins noob training*
    -Pretty sure there was one day in there I lurked this entire forum. I had to have clicked on every page.. but had no idea what anything was.. and what the hell is SKE and SDN?? Who the hell are they? Don't care. Just care about AKB anyway. Notices everyone has favorites! Yay! I like... YUKI. NO. MARIKO. NO. YUKI. NO. etcetc..
    -Notice a few people that post often. They seem super awesome. They know everything. (they're also scary) I begin to quietly ask a question here and there.. trying to avoid getting my head torn off by one of the awesome people. Also then found the Q&A and FAQ pages.. this saved me from asking half the questions I had.

October 2010
    -Hey, there's this girl. She seems nice. I should maybe say hi.. and maybe try and make friends.. that way when I ask stupid questions they wont completely hate me. *PM's wendychi*
    Me: "Hi"
    Wendy: "SUCK DICKS"
    Me: *runs away screaming* =P (just kidding.. love you wendy)
    ---aaaaaanyway..
    Start getting more and more interested. They have lots of songs! They are neat! WHAT. They do performances? ALL THE TIME!?
    -Continue on oshi search..
    -KIMINOKOTOGASUKIDAKARA IS THE BEST SONG EVER. (Wait.. there's another girl I don't know..)
    -Makes first order with CD Japan!
    -Spend the rest of October trying to not be a fool on S48
    -STILL COULD NOT FIGURE OUT WHO THAT GIRL WAS. SHE'S STILL IN ALL THE VIDEOS. WHAT THE HELL.
    Then the magical day came.. If I remember correctly.. someone posted in the Q&A.. "Who is that girl!?" Success.. someone bailed out my stupid question..
    "ITS JURINA. SHE'S FROM SKE. SHE'S SATAN. blahblahblah"
    Me: "..uh.. wtf is SKE? and why is she in the videos? wait.. who's that other girl.. whats a Wmatsui?"
    BEGINNER!

November 2010
    This is when the frenzy hit me. I started learning everything. Names. Songs. Etc..
    MIICHAN! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. PLEASE MARRY ME!!
    --Flaggy: "Pshaw.. not if I have anything to do with it."
    Me: "Oh.. HI. [hi]
    -Oh they do TV shows? But I dont know any japanese.. I wouldn't know.
    --"Just download one"
    Me: "OK!"
    *watches AKBINGO*
    *nearly dies*
    Must watch more! Starts downloading everything from then on..
    New releases coming! BUY BUY BUY. Start hording everything. Old singles, photobooks, blts etc..
    MAFIA starts.. Listen to Wendy talk about mafia.. Intersting..

December 2010
    NEW MAFIA! I WANT IN!
    Me: "They did a drama? Huh."
    --Just download one. They have subtitles now.
    *watches Majisuka... every episode... in a row.*
    *nearly dies*
    Starts talking with other forum members/making new friends/enemies (hehe..gekikara) etc..
    SAKIKO! PIANO! WHAT IS THIS!? :cute: NEW AWESOMENESS FACTOR.
    --"Jurina can play piano.." --Me: "PSH Who cares."
    Calendars!? I want them alllllllllllllllll.. okay just Miichan's for this year.
    AKB video game bundle... I WANT! Look at all the goodies.. OH YES! Im online right when they are available for order! I should do it! I should do it! Hmm.. I'll think about it *goes to work* ... *comes home* SOLD OUT!
    WHAT THE @$*&*(&*(#&*(%*@(#&(*%&*(@#*%!!!!! (still mad.)
    The next day..
    Wendy: "OMG RANRAN is amazing"
    Me: "who what?"
    *looks at Kenkyussei*
    HOOOOOOOOOOLY CRAP. These are the cutest girls ever.
    Suzuran = win. 9th gen OSHI!
    Somewhere around here was the Nemousu Macau special right? So yeah..
    OHMYGOD YUI!!!! :^O^:
    --Terry: "Why haven't you watched Mendol. It's no3b!"
    Me: So much.. too busy learning.. ill get to it.
    I learned names of 48 girls! WAHOO!
    Janken... Chance no Junban! I was the first to get it.. i uploaded for all to enjoy.. This is the day I felt like I was passing my noob stage.
    Maybe I should check out SKE... That 1234 song is catchy.. and Wendy likes that Boots girl.. *looks..*
    What is this NMB..?
    AX huh.. oh yeah I voted.. /interested!

Jan 2011
    -WATASHI WA WATASHI. GAME OVER PEEPS. The victor? Minegishi Minami. She wins my love forever and evers.
    Everyone mad about AX.. /lost interest.
    Continues buying crazy amounts of goodies..
    Mafia keeps on truckin'
    NMB IS THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. They're adorable. I need more.
    The Battle.
    OH NO. I love SKE. No.. no.. this can't be happening.. Someone.. help... me....
    (no one helped me)
    First order from Amazon Japan for some mags.. including Wendy's birthday present. YES.
    Gets order.. turns out EVEN BETTER than imagined. Wendy will flip! Now I have to keep a secret.
    Mails present...
    -SUB48 starts.. awesome. Now I know more!
    -Dives head first into SKE. They are amazing. I love their songs. Orders Aozora and Yorosh.. must have. And Two Roses.. I love it. So awesome..

Feb 2011
    SKE is doing a drama!? OOHHH YES. and it's hilarious. even better.
    Oh yeah.. Mendol.. I should watch that..
    *watches Mendol... every episode.. back to back..*
    *nearly dies*
    I should really listen to you all more often.
    YOSHIDA AKARI! I CHOOSE YOU!
    Time to start ordering again! Back to release after release after release. :yikes:
    FREAKING THREE WEEKS LATER Wendy gets her birthday present. Mail = shitty.
    Decides to start contributing more to the forum than just my stupid ass remarks and comments..
    *Gets all NMB blog pictures organized and keeps up to date... and manages to keep up with a few from SKE*
    KUWABARA MIZUKI! You are the best corpse ever! Who wouldn't love you!?
    annnnnnnd here we are.. Today.. I sit a broke man. But a happy one. I was in a pretty dark place in life when I started here.. and.. well.. ugh. Anyway..

In short.. I love ___48! They are my life. S48 too. I owe a big thank you to a lot of people here.. and I wont name names to keep from leaving anyone out.. but thanks for keepin' me around. I appreciate all the answers and direction you have given me. Thanks to those of you who keep this place alive.. mods, translators, gallery updaters, and of course.. Team Kata.
    -B <3

13. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

After reading Brock's, I HAVE to try making mine ;_;

I have pretty crummy memory though, so I'm going to get some things out of order for sure

July 2008
    RAWR ANIME IS MAI RAIFU, me love anime!
    Perverted Loser: HAY LOOK AT DIZ PV
    Me: Wut *watches Baby!Baby!Baby!* eh, it's cute
    Perverted Loser: HA HA I'M SO PERVERTED
    Me: fuck off *stops caring*

July/August 2009
    BEEP BEEP
    DRAMA MARATHOOOOOOOOOOOON, WOO YAMAPI
    Oh Johnny's you are da best, and I'm NOT EVEN GAY yet
    Hoho, Music station taimu
    Get out people who aren't Johnnys *skip* I DON'T NEED GIRLZ
    Me: AKB48? meh

October 2009
    Some weird 4 person subgroup from AKB48 is releasing a song
    WHATEVER
    DRAMAZ EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE
    Oh, but I'm nostalgic for some animez... and I'm caught up with One Piece still
    Me: SIS, wanna watch some anime
    Sis: sure
    Me: LET'S TRY FAIRY TALE, I READ IT BEFORE AND ITS PRETTY COOL
    Sis: sure
    *downloads Fairy Tale*
    Me: YAH NATSU, YOU DA WEIRD MAGE GUY
    Sis: this is pretty coolz
    *kanpeki guu no ne plays*
    Me: OMG WHAT IZ THIS AWESOMNESS
    Sis: HEY! HEY! HEY!
    *sings along*

November 2009
    Me: LOOK LOOK I DOWNLOADED THE PV
    Me :LET'S WATCH
    Sis: k
    Me: cute *puts video in PV rotation*
    Sis: moar dramaz plx
    Me: moar dramaz fo' shur

December 2009
    YES END OF THE YEAR... MUSIC STATION SPECIAL COME TO PAPA
    WOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Looks like AKB is here too, song is slowly starting to get catch but
    NOT INTERESTED
    ITS TIME, FOR KOUHAKU YAH
    *downloads*
    Sis: LETS WATCH LETS WATCH
    Me: WE SHALL WE SHALL
    *watches Kouhaku*
    LOOK AT ALL THOSE GIRLS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY
    OK OK I'll cave jeeeeeeeeeeez
    *downloads RIVER*
    Me: KIMI NO ME NO MAE NI
    Sis: :XD:

January 2010
    Hmmm let's try more singles
    ~January 12~
    Sis: COME OUT TO THE LIVING ROOM
    Me: wut
    TV: HAPPY HAPPY BASUDAY
    Me: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
    Me: I'M GOING TO KARAOKE THIS PV
    *starts subbing AKB PVs in addition to regular ones*
    *goes the extra mile to put each girls name on the video as they appear*
    *easily learns a bunch of names*
    MAYU MARRY ME PLEASE OH MY GOD
    Ok calm down Terry, let's download some of their concerts...
    This looks good, NHK 2008
    ... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GURLZ
    OMG WHATS A FOURTH GROUP DOING HERE? (ske)
    UHHHHHHHHH WHO ARE THESE GIRLS CRYING
    WHY ARE THEY CRYING, WHATS GOING ON
    Pajama drive.... I LOVE YOU MAYU
    Ok, I'm confused as fuck, but I LOVE THIS, SO MUCH CHEERING
    *lurks S48 as a guest* Hmmm whats this Request hour buzinezz
    Oh, Team B's song got number 1 in 2009? MAYU IS IN TEAM B
    OK MUST WATCH *downloads Request hour 2008 by accident*
    Watches patiently... WHERES TEAM B?????? But I like
    Realizes I was watching 2008, :fp: downloads 2009
    OMG I LOVE THESE GIRLS
    *watches it 5 times in a week, downloads AKBINGO*
    Ok I'm fucking obsessed
    *Marathons AKBINGO AND Shukan AKB before end of the month*

February 2010
    Sis: DRAMA
    Me: huh wat? Did you say AKB?
    Sis: :fp:
    Me: LETS WATCH MAJISUKA GAKUEN
    Sis: errr okay
    Me: I AM SO CRAZY FOR THESE GIRLS *orders Kamikyoku tachi and akkanbe*

March 2010
    hmmm, because I feel like an idiot...
    LETS UPLOAD ALL THEIR SINGLES ON MEGAUPLOAD FOR NO REASON AT ALL
    Oh this is kinda fun... let's upload some concerts, pvs and varieties too
    *rewatches request hour over and over*
    Finally learns all 48 girls by self. I am SOOO cool

April 2010
    *checks journal*
    hey... people are liking what I'm doing...
    maybe I should keep doing it
    *battles keeping ratio up and uploading on MU*
    uggggh, maybe I'll check on that forum again...
    *checks and sees crazy people screaming*
    OKAY I'M SCARED *stays away

May 2010
    Continues with AKB obsessing all alone
    Continues to upload, Journal begins to grow more and more popular
    hmmm... maybe I should find more ways to advertise my journal <- starts to get a little greedy
    begins to lurk s48 a bit more
    makes first few posts and then disappears back into the shadows

June 2010
    I'M SO SCARED OF THIS PLACE...
    but senbatsu election is coming, I gotta watch more and more.
    continues to lurk

July 2010
    continues to lurk, keeps safe by obsessing alone

August 2010
    ok... I want access to this depot place
    Maybe I can advertise my journal here :awesome:
    Begins to post... learns the many amazing members on the forum
    *reads wendy's posts* OMG DIS GURL. SHE'S SO COOL
    I MUST GET THE OTHER MAYU FAN'S APPROVAL
    *stays in the news and releases forum*
    Eventually gets depot access... "this is it? :hmm: "
    OMFG HEBIROTE... HOLY SHIT SALES
    FIRST TIME SPAZZING WITH OTHERS, I LOVE THIS FANDOM
    EREPYON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

September 2010
    Schools gonna start soon... WHO CARES, AKB48
    OH, I LOVE YOU JURINA, BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT SKE. really
    EREPYON WHY WHY WHY ;__________________________;
    hay, this aakun guys pretty cool too

October 2010
    Continues to post on S48...
    OH MY FUCKING GOD. RECEIVES PM FROM WENDY
    MAYUYU PARTY? THAT SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME, but im scared ;-;
    *party never happens btw*
    BEGINNER... YOU ARE BRINGING US TO A NEW ERA OF AKB
    ...Q10???? OMG I LOVE DRAMAS
    omg omg, aakun is talking to me. HE LIKES KAMEN RIDER
    *adds to msn, makes first AKB friend*
    I LOVE THIS FANDOM SO MUCH :^O^:

November 2010
    More S48ers begin to join list of MSN
    HI JASEY, YOU'RE A MOD
    OMG WHYS 50% OF THE FORUM GAY...me too? D=
    JANKEN JANKEN JAKEN PON
    Mafia Begins... I get worshiped like a God :awesome:
    OMG NMB, SO EXCITE

December 2010
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAYAMINA YOU ARE SO AMAZING, SECOND OSHI FO' SHUR
    Spazzes some more...
    WOOO Chance managed to sell well
    Moar Mafia.
    HELLO MORE S48 pals
    OMG OMG ALMOST NMB
    MUSIC SPECIALSSSSSSSSSSSSS SO AMAZING

January 2010
    BROCK. NMB NMB NMB NMB NMB.
    MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERASARY IN THIS FANDOM OH MY GOD
    time went by so fast
    Sayamina, you are my second goddess
    Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RELEASES THIS YEAR
    KKS <3 <3 <3

February 2010
    completely broke from buying so many singles
    ~Today~
    WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS SKE SHUFFLE CONCERT
    begins to contemplate more SKE .____________.

14. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    [cool] [cool] [cool] [cool] [cool]

Edit: also let me just say that when brock PMed me way back when, I was REALLY NICE TO HIM and he's just making fun of me ;A;

15. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Ooh, mine's gonna be long.

April 2007 - Who are these people? They're ripping of H!P! Not cool.
    June 2007 - Meh, I'll give them a shot...*torrents Madamadanaze* OHHHHH MY GOD THIS SONG IS AWESOME, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS. I THINK IT'S CALLED BAJILLION BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY'RE SAYING THAT....BUT WHY.
    ...La la lalalala! I say motto motto!
    ALSO, I REALLY LIKE THIS "DAHLIA" SONG.
    AND THESE SKANKY GIRLS. OH DAMN I'M LIKING THIS I AM A STRAIGHT MAN.
    -next day-
    Oh, it's "Virgin Love" and "MARIA," not "Bajillion" and "Dahlia."
    Who's the girl in the bones unit? She's cute.
    July 2007 - Oh, Ono Erena. What's this Team K busine-OH DAMN 3 TEAMS WHAT? AND HIMAWARIGUMI WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!
    -starts posting on S48 with an Erena set-
    -downloads stages-
    -watches dareka no tame ni-
    YOSSHA YOSSHA!
    August 2007 - Who's this Michino? Ohh, her...GAHH DAMN SHE WROTE THAT SONG?!
    September 2007 - I LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP FOREVER :D
    December 2007 - AITAKATTA?! REALLY?! FOR KOUHAKU?!
    January 2008 - YEAH I DON'T NEED ROMANCE AND NEITHER DOES AKB. LOVE LIFE.
    May 2008 - Outdoor concert? You have my interest.
    June 2008 - Setlist? You lost my interest.
    July 2008 - ...100 SONGS?! MUST. DOWNLOAD. DAMN YOU SLOW HOTEL INTERNET.
    August 2008 - YUSS FINALLY LOVE THIS. Ooh, and Iiwake? Very nice indeed. Wait...what's this Namida Surprise? And who is this Komori?
    September/October? 2008 - NHK CONCERT?! YES. Wait...FIVE GIRLS? RINATIN? HANA? OHYAY? OHNOOOOOOOO.
    Christmas Eve 2008 - Torrent of NHK...SEASHELL BIKINI? WHAAAT?
    Dad's girlfriend from behind: Do I want to know?
    Me: Uhh...you didn't see this.
    Boxing Day 2008 - ANOTHER HALL CONCERT?! LOVE MY LIFE.
    January 2009 - B3? Someone snuck in a camera...OH WAIT LOD LOVE EVERYTHING.
    January 2009 - Setlist concert...round 2! :D
    Finals day 2009 - SHONICHI IS #1?! *CRYING ON EXAM*
    Teacher: ...do I want to know?
    Me: NO I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY
    March 2009 - Sakurairo no, Sora no shita wo, watashitachi wa, aruite yukou~
    May? 2009 - MAIMAI NOOOO.
    June 2009 - What? This outdoor concert is worth it? Alright...LOL ERRYONE TRIPPING ERRYWHERE.
    November 2009 - OH MAI GAADO ITSU RIBAA RIBAA RIBAAA I EMU PISSINGU NAO RIBAAA. UNMEI NO RIBAA RIBAA RIBAA...
    January 2010 - Generic Setlist ftw.
    April 2010 - MORE GENERIC AND I LOVE MAJISUKA!
    May 2010 I think? - Starts messaging people outside of the forum. Wendy prolly thinks I'm too derpy for anything.
    November 2010 - Mafia? What is this...OH GOD I WANT IN. LOVE MY LIFE.
    -does not pay attention to the rest of S48-
    January 2011- HEY GUYS I FOUND MY OSHI! -party-

16. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

gah music sucks
    friend shows me C-ute's Sakura Chirari as a joke.
    :O WHAT IS THIS
    *replays in love*
    *googles C-ute* IDOLS O: *ADDICTED*
    joins JPM as a big C-ute fan
    becomes bigger H!P fan
    learns about more idols <3 IDOLS :^O^:
    awkward moments with family over J-Pop

BIGGER H!P fan
    hears about AKB48 but doesn't care
    just thought they were inferior to H!P
    AKB huge sales DIAF AKB DIAF

April 2009
    checks youtube subscriptions
    Me: May as well try to to say that I really do hate them.
    *clicks 10nen Sakura*
    FUCK. THIS IS AMAZING.
    *hides AKB love for now*

May 2009
    dude where can i learn about these AKB girls more
    *google search brings up S48* asafsdsdfsdfjg LIFE MADE
    *joins* I have this bad habit of joining forums
    *introduces self* OH YAY OTHER CANADIAN FANS O: wendychi and tokkaiko sound soo cool!
    Me: now that I think about it this place is like H!O BOO
    *never signs into S48 till like August*

June 2009 to August 2009
    AKB SUCKS MAN.
    H!P ALL THE WAY
    MOAR IDOLS nomnomnom
    ooh J-Pop, this is good wow.

September 2009
    man I'm an idiot, AKB isn't that bad.
    *signs into S48* HEY LONG TIME NO SEE
    Oh yeah I hated AKB for awhile NBD.

the rest of 2009
    Oh AKB you SO COOL
    yay IDOLS and j-pop :^O^:
    *goes to JPM* hey what's this? *clicks SNSD Gee* FALLS IN LOVE
    OMNOMNOMNOM K-POP

April 2010
    OOH MAJISUKA GAKUEN
    I think I found my oshi : RIE
    She's so pretty! GAH TEAM HORMONE FOREVER

rest of 2010
    *lurks S48 and posting occasionally*
    No real opinion on anything
    talks to people of side of forum o: these people are so cool
    Max, wendychi, Aiky, Jasey, aakun, kata
    Mafia starts *0* I LOVE MAFIA
    MaxtheMan and wendychi pressure me to watch all the stages.
    I did it.
    becomes friends with kirakira :D
    discovers SKE /dies
    (JEALOUSY NO ALIBI IS MY JAAAAAAAAM)

2011 so far
    IDOLS :^O^:
    on S48 all the time
    MAFIA MAFIA MAFIA

17. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Let's see if my short-term memory can remember everything. />o>/

September/October 2009
    - So apparently there's this idol group with 48 girls in it. lol wtf no thank you. *goes back to j-rock/visual kei and Arashi-but-I'm-still-in-denial-about-liking-them-because-I'm-too-much-of-a-hardcore-rock-fan fandoms*
    - Found a post on the jdramas community on LJ with download links for Mendol. "Starring blah blah blah from AKB48. o, that group again? Oooookay. But LOL CROSSDRESSING GENDER-BENDER DRAMA. *downloads out of curiousity*"
    --> HAHA HOW COULD YOU EVER MISTAKE THESE PEOPLE FOR GUYS? Oh, but the opening theme is cute...kind of. Relax by No Sleeves? Wait, aren't they AKB48? @__@ *CONFUSED*
    --> WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S REALLY GAY? NO ROMANCE FOR ASAHI? RAAAAGGGGEEEEEE. But the drama is still okay. And I still like Relax. Kind of.

December 2009
    - Noticed a friend listening to some song called "RIVER" by OH LOOK, AKB48 again. Read some reviews about the song on some j-pop review blogs. Got curious and downloaded both the RIVER and 10Nen Zakura singles.
    --> ohey, this is kind of cool. *staring at CD covers* Oh, there's that main girl from Mendol, and that other shorty...wait what? Where's the other girl? Why are there only like 16 people on the cover? *CONFUSED*
    --> Watched the PVs out of curiousity and found myself searching for Miichan in both PVs, since I didn't have much interest in the other two and she was the only other one I knew.
    - Music Station Super Live. RIVER is so cool.

January 2010
    - Watched a couple more PVs and downloaded some more music. Decided that AKB wasn't that bad. Kind of. (Yes, it takes me months of denial before I finally admit to myself that I like something.)
    - Decided to watch some of their TV shows to see if it'd make me like them more since it worked with Arashi. Googled for subs and couldn't find any except for those on Nihongogo. 50-POST MINIMUM? BUT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT AKB AND EVERYONE HERE IS SCARY. ;__;
    - Started watching Majisuka Gakuen. FEMALE YANKEES? NIIIIIIICE. |DDD Now where's Miichan?

February 2010
    - Finally made the 50 post requirement and started watching their shows from 1ji 59Fun to AKBINGO. Also stopped posting at Nihongogo as much because I was still scared. D:
    --> Okay, slowly starting to learn more names and... LOLOLOLOL DID MIICHAN JUST SLAP THAT GUY ACROSS THE FACE? OMG OKAY I OFFICIALLY LOVE THIS GIRL. *Miichan-oshi mode on*
    - Sakura no Shiori is pretty nice. lolol Majisuka Rock n Roll.

March-May 2010
    - Downloaded Kamikyokutachi and loved everything except for like three songs. AKB just keeps getting beter and better.
    - By now I can probably name almost all of the regular senbatsu.
    - Downloaded AX10 and a couple of other concerts to see if I could learn about more of the members. WTF WHERE ARE ALL OF THESE SONGS COMING FROM. @__@ *CONFUSED* But omg they're pretty awesome. Even if they lipsynch. And I still love Miichan.
    - April: OH MY FUCKING GOD AKB IS COMING TO THE ANIME EXPO SLKDJFKSADJFK I DUNNO WHY I'M GETTING EXCITED OVER A BUNCH OF GIRL IDOLS BUT YAY 8DDD
    - Signed up at Stage48. Hopefully this won't be as scary now that I know a little more about AKB.

June 2010
    - Posting here and there at S48. Still scared. Also had no idea what the heck some people are talking about. LODs? Blackouts? Stages? WAT. *CONFUSED*
    - Senbatsu election. GO, MY TOP 10, GOOOOOO. AND GO YUKO. BEAT ACCHAN BECAUSE I STILL DON'T LIKE HER. (Love her now though. ♥) YUKO WON? OMG YAY. AND MIICHAN MADE IT IN TOO ALSKDJFSKFKJ HAPPY. And who's this chick with the pretty name? Sashihara Rino? o that girl who got a pencil shoved up her nose in Majisuka Gakuen. I see.
    - Checked out some of the members' blogs out of curiousity and the need to practice my Japanese. Found Sasshi's blog and started translating her very first entries. "WOTA GEI! I'M IN LOVE WITH A GREEN ONION! BANANAS!" LOL WHAT THIS GIRL IS CRAZY I LOVE HER. *continues translating*

July 2010
    - Dragged my bff and her friend from Denmark to the AKB concert. Boo, stuck on the left side with all the boring party poopers while everyone who's actually here for AKB is in the middle. Oh well. I LOVE YOU MIICHAAAAAN. (Guy sitting next to me: I LOVE YOU YUKOOOOOOOOOOOO)
    --> Sasshi's MC: "something something something in English, accidentally switching to Japanese, nihon ichi no Sashihara Quality!" ROFL GIRL YOU'RE OFFICIALLY MY NO. 2.
    --> Fuck it, idols are awesome. *denial stage over*
    - Like one week after the concert: *in Japan, at Asakusa* omg this place is amazing, let's stop at every store along the way and spend all our mon—OH MY GOD AN IDOL STORE? 8DDD *buys an AKB uchiwa thingy, among other things* Tour guide: You like AKB48? Me: Yes. 8D Tour guide: We'll be going to Akihabara after this, where their theater is. Me: 8DDD
    --> *at Akihabara* HEY GUYS LET'S GO TO DON QUIJOTE. *drags group of travel friends there* BOO THE THEATER'S CLOSED. BUT OMG AN AKB STORE. *buys stuff*
    --> The rest of the trip: GUYS I LOVE AKB.

August 2010
    - Boo I want to go back to Japan. 8(
    - Started translating Sasshi's blog entries regularly. fffff I love Stage48. So many nice people. ;__;
    - Kenkyuusei wha? Are those like...the AKB equivalent of Johnny's Juniors or something? Oh wait, Yokoyama Yui? I remember Sasshi talking about her on her blog. o ok. *pays attention*
    - Started adding some S48 people on twitter.

September 2010
    - YOU'RE KIND OF ADORABLE, YUI. I THINK I LOVE YOU.
    - GTFO SCHOOL, I WANT MORE TIME TO WATCH AKBINGO.
    - Heavy Rotation? Blegh, it sounds like a Chuu Shiyouze ripoff—wait, no. *listens to it a few more times* OKAY NO I LOVE THIS SONG. SHUT UP PV HATERS, THIS SONG IS AMAZING. ;__;
    --> WHERE IS MY MIICHAN + SASSHI + OTHER NON-MEDIA SENBATSU SCREENTIME? RAAAAGGGGEEEE.
    - JANKEN SENBATSU ASLDKFJSKJDF. *logging on the forum at school just to see who made it* ...who the heck? Uchida Mayumi? ...oh well, at least it's someone underappreciated. AND YAY TANAMIN MADE IT ALSDKJFASLKDJFSKDJ

October 2010
    - omg Surprise wa Arimasen is amazing. *__* And who is this adorable fresh lemon in the KKS Nagisa no Cherry shuffle? *starts paying more attention to kenkyuusei*
    - oh my g—YUI GOT PROMOTED ASLDKJFAKSDJFLSDKJFD MY BABY ;________________; ♥♥♥ *starts spazzing all over the Internet: S48, Twitter, LJ, etc.*
    - lololol look at that yearly singles chart. All AKB and Arashi. GO MY BBS, GO.

November 2010
    - Hey Dad, can I order some CDs for my birthday? Dad: o ok. *orders Beginner*
    --> Whee, Request Hour voting, Request Hour voting...*please start over from the beginning* ...wat. *tries again* *please start over from the beginning* RAAAAAGGGEEEEE. *emails website staff in hopefully-not-too-awkward Japanese* Twenty minutes and a few more emails later: Vote for Kimi Shika sent in, PHEW. 8D

December 2010
    - End of year music specials. Beginner is still awesome. I think I love Dear J. And all this interaction between my two favorite idol groups. Sho waving to AKB during the Aitakatta performance on NTV Best Artist and Matsujun talking to them about the senbatsu election and janken tournament and Nino and Ohno standing with them backstage OH MY GOD I'M IN HEAVEN. 8DDD *DEATH*
    - Nemousu TV Macau special. idc if you couldn't jump, Miichan, I still love you. And YUI OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO GAH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE OFFICIALLY NO. 4 IN MY RANKINGS ;__; Also Ranran you're adorable, YOU ARE NOW MY KKS OSHI EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE TECHNICALLY ALREADY BEEN PROMOTED.
    - Bought a Christmas present for Miichan: a Winnie the Pooh plushie in honor of the Pooh impersonation she did during the AX concert. Still haven't sent it yet. >__>

January 2011
    - Still loving AKB.
    - omg new No Sleeves album. WTH THESE SONGS ARE ALL AMAZING. AND THERE'S A MIICHAN SOLO ON IT OMG. *listens to Watashi wa Watashi* FFFFFFFFF THIS SONG IS BEAUTIFUL FJALSDKJF MIICHAN MARRY ME. ;___; Except not really because I'm straight and a girl but WHATEVER I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW.
    - Spazzing with haimariko, juju, and other AKB fans on Twitter as the results for AX11 come out. KIMI SHIKA MADE IT IN THE TOP 20 LASDJFSKLJFLKSJFKJSFKJSDF HAPPY
    - Finally got my copy of 1/48 YAAAAAY. Mom: What's that? Me: A dating game. Mom: o__O

February 2011
    - SakuKi is amazing. Holy shit, almost 950k copies. *translates PV/mini-drama thing* omg now I can't watch this without getting emotional. ;__; AKB I LOVE YOU.
    - Also S48 I love you for making me love AKB this much.
    etc etc

Holy eff that was way longer than I thought it'd be.

18. yuzuko

yuzuko Kenkyuusei

* I love anime,manga and visual novels! Idols suck!
    * Heard Yuhi Wo Mite Iruka on some MP3 site, liked it, searched for AKB on the Internet...WTF 48 girls this is ridiculous, no thank you, I prefer anime!

* Watched Higu Rashi no Naku Koro ni, thought Erepyon was very cute, looked her up on the Internet, AKB again?! Then eventually forgot about AKB

* Was buying some K-On stuff from Chara-ani, saw some AKB CDs, decided that I would listen to their new song, which was Sakura no Shiori, didn't like it (I like it now!)
    * Read this post on a Chinese forum, this person bumped into Rena and the other SKE members that went to the expo, thought it was very interesting, then I decided to give AKB another chance, downloaded Sakura no Hanabira Tachi and Aitakatta, loved both of them
    * Read a news about Ponytail and Shushu sales, WTF they sold so many copies?! Downloaded the song immediately, loved it, then decided that I should become an AKB fan
    * Went onto the site and picked Yuko as my favorite member, then it changed to Acchan the next day
    * Memoriesed all the members names in 2 days
    * Watched AKBingo and other shows
    * saw the pv of Seishun no Flag, fell in love with Mayuyu, and she will be my Oshimen forever
    * went to Japan, bought loads of AKB and anime related stuff, couldn't see any shows as I didn't get picked in the lottery...
    * Watched all the stage shows
    * Oh my fuck the set list of Surorise wa Arimasen is fucking amazing!!!
    * I love HebiRote!
    * got into SKE and fell in love with Churi and Rena
    * WTF I hate Uchida Mayumi!
    * Beginner is the best song ever!
    * Chance no Juban meh~

* AX2011 is amazing! Didn't bring my books to my lessons on purpose so I could go back to my boarding house to get my books and see what songs came what place
    * Sakura no Ki Ni Narou!!!!!!! Fucking amazing!!!!!

To be continued

19. Amrai

Amrai Kenkyuusei

Somewhere talking about Sayaka A. and AKB
    Good thread. Mine is something like

June
    - Bored so I looked for dramas and found Mendol.
    - I liked Mendol and found out that Takamina, Haruna, and Miichan were in AKB.
    - I began looking up AKB
    - So far I like Takamina best
    - Finished Mendol and found this place.
    - Watched some of a performance of PARTY ga hajimaru yo
    - Watched some PVs
    - Lurks Stage 48

July - November
    - Still mostly lurking
    - Things come up so I go away from S48 and forget some things I learned about AKB

November - December
    - I come back and lurk
    - AKB is becoming one of my favourites
    - After seeing that there are so many in AKB I decided to look at the members besides Takamina to give the others a chance.
    - Watched some full lives... who is that with the nice voice looking so cool! Sayaka?
    - Looked up Sayaka, watched more performances.

- You know what forget lurking! I'll start posting!
    Sayaka is my favourite but I still like Takamina a lot.
    - Majisuka!!!
    - Starts watching AKBINGO!
    - Occasionally posts
    - Yeah AKB definitely a favorite!
    - Learns more about idols and Wotagei etc

December
    - AKB is still a favorite
    - Nephew sees me in the middle of Wotagei
    - I got my 6 year old nephew to watch AKBINGO!
    - I got my nephew to watch some live performances

- Still a favorite, still love AKB, still love Sayaka

Feb
    - Nephew still likes AKBINGO!
    - Got my nephew to watch the Aitakatta PV

20. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka

Watched the ICE anime and really loved the theme song!
    Searched for the artists and found AKB. Downloaded Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008 and really liked it.
    I had this one picture of a girl (I can't remember which member) in the Kouhaku 2007 costume and thought it was cute.
    I think I researched them a bit.

Then... I guess I forgot about them :fp:

I remember RIVER coming out and selling really well but I didn't check it out.

Saw them perform Sakura no Shiori on Music Japan and thought it was the most boring song ever :fp:
    I don't think I really liked them that much.
    I watched Ponytail's and Hebirote's PVs and thought that they were just selling cause they were scantily clad. :yikes:
    Heard a clip of Beginner and thought it was amazing. I wanted to give them a chance.
    I don't really remember the details after this even though it was just last year :^^;:
    I guess I listened to Kamikyoku-tachi and Set list and really liked them.
    The first members I liked were Takamina and Mariko and Haruna. I didn't like Acchan [shake]
    I became interested in Mayumi because she won Janken and I thought she was cute.
    Somehow I discovered Sae and it was instant rabu!!!
    Watched Majisuka Gakuen and fall for Acchan xD
    Purchased some of their CD's and stuff.
    Oogoe Diamond is my favourite song!
    Registered here but just lurked a lot.

Finally learned all the members names.
    Started posting here more!
    AKB is all I listen to for weeks and weeks xD
    Become obsessed with buying AKB related stuffs.
    Thinks that maybe Everyday, Katyusha could become my favourite song :XD: