Your fan-story!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by STS, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    So! I think it's interesting topic.
    I'm first!

I became a fan of AKB in 2010 or 2011... not early. HevoRo already out, and MV was be terrible and still terrible for me [hehe] Sakura no Hanabiratachi and River was be my first (first heard by me) their song, and still SnH my #1 :inlove:. In 2011 I was #1 Acchan's hater... :hehe: OMG how I hated her in 2011 and 2012... I also hated Juritan :shifty: well... because she is always in center or near the center... and Rena-san
    did not receive due attention. it's so~ annoyed me, also because my forever kami-oshi Mariko-sama was never be in center... after she won janken and she got her center :1st:happy time. (but most heted by me girl was Kasai) I continued to hate Acchan in 2012, but after her announced somethink just broke in me... :cry: I'm so~ cry when watched cake-stage and they sang Koko ni ita koto... and after Yume no Kawa and SnH... it was so touching :cry2:. And best part was Gingnam Check:lol: Yuko's speach was amazing, I felt that they would do well in the future. ah... the future seemed so bright :drool:
    Other SG and Nogizaka did not interest me at all. Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shyojyo I heard only in 2013 [hehe]. But after Yuihan kennin and Hachire Bicecle I fell in love with them. In this time I began to hate mngmnt. "Why you support only Nogizaka? Why you spend AKB and SKE money on Nogizaka? Why?"! "Nogizaka are parasites" was my slogan [hehe].
    After Acchan graduete other big graduetes, like Mariko, Sayaka, Tomochin, Yuko, were never be sad as Acchan's. I felt that it should be so. Time is running and never stop. So I was always happy to say goodbye my lovely 1stgen and 2nd gen! After released MV "Enjoy Your life" I realized that I love 2nd ges as I love firs and actully didn't undrestand why I hated Kasai...:^^;: Watching MV "Enjoy Your life" still it makes me sad as if I had lost something...

I hated KFC but after watched their live I totally loved this song [hehe] It was so fan and enjoyible. but now not so like in the past and it's sad :cry:

In 2014 I stop to hate mngmnt and AkiP because I realized that not mixing them was the right decision and After Ikotan kennin... :fp: ah...
    In 2015 I thougnt "OK... Ikotan not my favorite Nogi member, but she great in Green Flash, in AKB sembatsu..." and mngmnt canceled her kennin :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:. at this time I began to think that AKB have a huge problem with new girls. no replacement. the future is in a dark... and I continue to worry about it, even I love 16gen.
    Takamina... it was the worst graduation! it was sad when she announced it but after 1.5year... it was annoyed :asdfgh:.
    2016 - Sayanee's year! I never loved her, she was never be one of my oshimens (I mostly DD), but in 2016 I FELL IN LOVE!
    2017 - nothing
    I worry about the future of AKB family... I still love AKB as brand, but love 46 girls more. I HATE AKIP and mngmnt! I don't like the decisions they make, I think Akip wants to destroy AKB... I am very worried... OH!

This is my story! what's your story?

Sorry for bad English :^^;:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2019
  2. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    glad there's another Mariko oshi left on this forum :p

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Mariko-sama always in my kokoro =)

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well right now AKB is in the dark age but it doesnt mean they will stay like this forever, I in fact see a whole lot of future in the young gens and I'd say it would take another 3 years or so for them to start rolling again like the beginning of the golden days.

I think I wrote my AKB story somewhere here in this forum but I can't find it right now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.