Your Fashion Styles

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Arigatou means Thank You, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Tell your fashion styles in here. You can tell about your fashion in school, everyday, sport-time, and etc. :blush: No problem if you're a boy. :D

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I like to wear flannel shirts. I listen to midwest emo & post-rock music and flannel shirt is the fashion of musicians/bands that play these genres.

Sometimes I also wear football shirts of my favorite teams such as FC Barcelona. Because original football shirts are expensive, I can only buy used ones on forums or auction sites.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Earlier I bought a Vans. It's Monochrome Checkerboard Slip On. And I just found out that this type isn't manufactured anymore and becomes a rare item. From the price, I'm so lucky and buying this in a discount looks like a robbery I committed. But seems they're gonna produce that again like they should someday.

Yeah I prefer slip ons than sneakers because I got no time for tying the strings. Vans is my favorite brand but in the future I may buy slip on from other brands. Too bad Converse doesn't make slip ons.

Exception for boot for sports because none of them are slip ons. Any sport I have, I wear a futsal shoes, Adidas F5, cheaper version of F50. Well, wish Nike had cheaper version too.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018