Stage AKB48 Special Stages (September 2015 ~ )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Sep 2, 2015.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Details for the 12/9 Boku ga Koko ni Iru Riyu:
    Tomu's Seitansai

Member Lineup:
    Yokoyama Yui, Aigasa Moe, Abe Maria, Ichikawa Manami, Shimada Haruka, Nagao Mariya, Mukaichi Mion, Yumoto Ami, Umeta Ayano, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Tatsuya Makiho, Fukuoka Seina, Takahashi Juri, Hiwatashi Yui

Out: Tano Yuka, Mogi Shinobu, Kojima Mako
    In: Ichikawa Manami, Fukuoka Seina, Umeta Ayano

Really weird to have both Yuka and Mogi missing from Tomu's seitansai. Also, both Seichan and Umetan have undered in this stage before, but the members they filled in for (either Miion or Renacchi (I forget), and Yuihan) are both present. I'm really not sure who is going to do what, although, if I had to guess... Manami will probably end up in End Roll (and thus Yuka's position). Since Umetan has filled in for Yui before, and Mogi is in Yuihan's position in Tomodachi de irareru nara, she might be in Mogi's position, and thus Seichan in Mako's. I dunno. It's gonna be weird.

edit: Yuka is probably practising for DNA-SHARAKU, which starts in January.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Soichiro Stage night performance on 12/6 had some sort of post-encore special? NO IDEA WHY
    Don't know what it was for or if it happened during the day performance as well [probably did]
    It was full versions of:
    Aitakatta [don't recall the center]
    KFC [Yuiri center]

They were actually singing for once, so it was awful & as it was glorious-- members out of breath, people off-key, no one trying to harmonize. ONE SMALL DETAIL: when the older members [Aamin, Harukyan, Mariyannu, Myao] jumped on the chorus, you could hear an IMMEDIATE difference in vocal quality. Now, that's not to say newer gens are bad at singing, not when there are members like Naachan, Fujita, Yuiri, sometimes Ayana around...BUT the "LIVE" vocal training must've been more extensive for previous generations than now...where studio recording & seamless lipsyncing are most important...

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Regarding Soichiro stage last Sunday, Uchiyama Natsuki and Tanabe Miku seemed to be replaced by Takita Kayoko and Takahashi Kira. Was it also in 1994-nen no raimei or was it other changes?

4. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Nobody knows? :D Today it's Miichan seitansai and will have a look.

5. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    In 1994, Tanabe was replaced by Kayoyon, and that's been the case since October. Hama Suyana took Nakki's spot, and Kira went in for Hama's original position.

6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks. So Tanabe is more or less permanent out. :confused: Haven't seen that but I'm not checking the stage when Akicha not perform. But I have another question about that song. They are doing a high kick showing their crotch, is that original or new for this stage?

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Seems like Miichan's Seitansai was a good one! Now I'll have to find it and see what happened XD These weeks will be jam-packed with birthday shows, it's almost obscene.

8. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Sorry, I meant Kayoyon undered for the first time in October, not that Tanamin's been out all the while.
    And yes the high-kick has been part of 1994's choreo all along - see the PV at 30 sec in, or this perf at 23 secs in.

9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I finally watched Miichan's Seitansai. I fangirled all over the place, it was messy.

Mako's become a little fiercer ;w; I'm so proud. And Moe was super cute in this stage specially. And then Naachan... GIVE A 16-NIN SENBATSU TO THIS CHILD ALREADY. Akicha, though, she seemed a little tired to me. I hope she's okay.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Interesting. The Theater schedule for beginning of January next year is up and there are still Special Stages mixed with normal Team stages. Never ending story? Or they will continue until all teams have new stages?

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Most of the special stages are pretty good, so I personally wouldn't mind.

12. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    They'll probably continue the middle of February when Team A gets its brand new stage shonichi [2/10/16]. Remember, there will have to be senshuurakus to commemorate the occasion [which def succeeded in breathing in new life to the same ol' same ol' at Donki]. There are also those 8 special Takamina stages which start in ...late...February, if I'm not mistaken? Or was it late March...I forgot...

Anyway, Special Stages are keeping some members fresh & paid while KB theatre management figures their shit out

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Considering that the special stages are so good, I wouldn't mind if they just brought in more.

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I forgot to write that I also like the Special Stages, especially those there Akicha perform. ;) The recycled stages are in some cases boring because we have seen them so often before.

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I wonder if someone knows where I can find an hd upload of Koasa stage 151004 Akicha sentansai? I've so far only found 360p as Hello online. It's more important now when she's graduting somewhere in the future.

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Unfortunately I'm not seeing anything but the 360p version on any of the usual sources.

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @wlerin Thanks for your effort. It's pity and also strange because almost every other uploads are hd. Akicha haters rules the fandom. :lol: I'll wait a while to see if someone have a good copy but is there any chance to get it the official way?

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The 360p is what you get the official way, the 720p encodes are rips of the original livestream.

19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Sometimes, or often, I wonder how AKB is thinking. The opposite would have been more natural.

20. milkyzipper

milkyzipper Guest

Everything about the way the group runs is rather counter intuitive nowadays.