Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    After thinking a bit about I think this is just a cm. Just like Oshiete Mommy.

Sent with Taptalk

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm not sure I like the idea of double a-sides in AKB.

If both songs have the same senbatsu, we'll have even more drama related to the "double-dipping" thing.
    I mean, people get so fired up when it's just on the b-sides, imagine in songs that are actually being promoted.

If the songs have different senbatsu members... what's the point of having a senbatsu anyway?
    Isn't it more "gratifying" to be selected as the top 16 than the top 32? There's a reason why even fans don't really count the big-ass summer senbatsu line-ups as a huge feat for the girls.

So, yeah.

If anything, management learnt their lesson with 365 and if this song becomes a hit they will advertise it properly so people know what they have to buy (I doubt it's too hard to stamp a sticker on the cover, tbh).

3. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I will wait for more news, and try not to panic beforehand :p I just hope it won't be the a-side, otherwise it definitely ruins half of the fun (at least for me).

When I read the news about this single I thought "Hmm, I wonder when they will announce the center and senbatsu" :fp:

• Like Like x 1
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Let's make the assumption what we're listening in this CM is the actual A-side.

Then i regret this move from a fan's point of view. The Sousenkyo song must be tailored to fit his center. Like when Aki-p changed the janken song for "ue kara mariko" when she won. To make a slow song again, third in a row, you enter a dangerous pattern where fans are not excited anymore and get use to the release.

When business deal means more than meaningful songs, then it's a significant value drop of the Sousenkyo. Again. Even though i was advocating of raising the stakes, management is taking a completely different path.

It's like i don't know, making Uza and putting Paruru center in it. You risk to be off-topic

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't fully agree with this.
    It is known that the songs are more or less ready to be recorded before the election night is done, because the management knows more or less what the line up are going to be.
    I mean each past election could have ended with different winners, the choices of songs would have been the same, maybe with some slight changes here or there in the lyrics.

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I agree with lionel90. Does it really matter?

Consider:
    Iiwake Maybe: Yuko center
    Heavy Rotation: Acchan center
    Flying Get: Yuko center
    Gingham Check: Mayuyu center
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie: Yuko center

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    The article says that this is the title of the 45th single, so I don't see how there is any ambiguity there. This slow, boring song, third one in a row, is going to be the next single A side.

8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    If it was a funny, danceful song "oh no KFC 4.0!!!1!!1"

It looks like a slow song "nooo another slow song!! Boring!!!1"

It looks like people is starting to complain about everything.

There are not infinite rhythms and typology of songs, I think is kinda normal, after 45 singles (not including the various B-sides, team songs etc.) that some songs look similar to others. We have to accept it.

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    We used to get one ballad A-side a year though, if that. This year there have been 3. That's not the normal pattern for AKB at least. I really think it has to do with Paruru not being able to do anything strenuous so they make songs that she won't have to dance for.

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I just wish they could go back to more energetic singles with more idolly themes. They are getting really far and in-between and I feel like SGs are just destroying AKB in this department. Kuchibiru was okay in that sense but before and after the repertoire hasn't been exactly uplifting. AKB's singles feel less youthful every time.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    To quote myself from the Paruru thread....

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Supposedly when Sasshi won they threw out whatever they had planned for the 41st single and went with Halloween Night instead.

That's missing the rest of the photos, where after the jump she collapses to the floor wheezing and has to have her inhaler rushed over.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Only one of all the articles says that though. And I bet they made a mistake. Still, I'm pointing out the fact that they have emphasized, every time they talk about it, that the members will be chosen from the ssk. They wouldn't say that over and over again if it was the a side, because everyone and their mother knows the a side members are chosen as the top 16 ranks. I bet you this will be a b-side cm song sung by the kami7, not anything more.

14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I don't think Management would go so far as to change the songs they are preparing for A-sides just to accomodate one member's handicaps. We know that sick or busy members can be just skipped in the PVs, and there will always be someone to under for a Senbatsu member in TV performances and concerts, so as long as someone can record the song, they are eligible to be part of the lineup. So Paruru is definitely not a decisive factor in what kind of A-sides manage to get through, she's not even Center so why would she be? I'm sure if the same happened to Miion or Mayuyu, they would simply pick another Center from the eligible pool and move on. The only slow single I can really pinpoint to be heavily influenced by participating members in how it was made is KwM, to be honest, and that's because your Graduate guests have already moved on from cute poses and dance moves and probably wouldn't have agreed otherwise. I think this slow/retro/nostalgic time is all on AKi-P's preferences and they just accomodate Senbatsu to their needs.

• Like Like x 1
  15. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Still feels it's a B-side. If it's the A-side then I'd rather have Yukirin center it lol

16. IBMRP

IBMRP Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Couldn't agree more, since it hard to see ummm sasshi (?) with wedding dress like it's gonna be comic song than wedding's song

If someone pointing out this is because of paruru, let's not jump into conclusion.

Well I still hoping that we will have at least "idol-ish" song, like we had enough with this mellow/ballad song.
    like someone said before we haven't seen TwI live performance *lol

17. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    If this song will be the Senbatsu Song, then i wish two of my oshis won't win this year SSK
    Tired of people who said : because your oshi won, the song is meh, etc etc.
    Pls i better not to see her win this year.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You'll never see her win again, if the hs reports are to be trusted lol

Let's wait and see what comes from this anyway.

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    well yes, I agree. It's really irritating to see people claiming it's Mayuyu's fault her center singles haven't been all that great when it's not her who has produced those songs (also, even though she double-centered it, KR was pretty great). I wish people would step out of that mentality. *coughcoughKRshouldhavebeen2014sousenkyosongcoughcough*

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Well, this time around people can hardly claim Aki-P tailored the songs to (or was in any way influenced by) the SSK winner.