Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Well, I mean we all know KR was pretty much carried by sakura. So I guess mayuyu = lame single is still valid

:rolleyes:

2. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    KR was a double-center. With Mayuyu having more screentime than Sakura on the PV. That's actual fact that can be proven.
    Shall we also make deductions like "UZA didn't have as good sales as Single X because Sakura Miyawaki was in the senbatsu"? "KwM sold because of the graduates, not because of Sakura, rather Sakura's center-hood probably put enough of a hit on the sales to make graduate presence necessary!" "KwM was a dull song because it was written to fit the center!" "No choreo because Sakura can't dance!" We can throw claims/insults like these all day.

The thing with this wedding song being an A-side (if this is the case) is that it won't be fitted for the center. It won't be different in any way whether it's centered by Sasshi, Mayuyu, Yukirin or Nishino Miki. Heck, I wouldn't be a big fan even if Yuihan was made center for it. It kind of undermines the whole idea of "you have capacity to change AKB's direction (even if it's for one single only)". Just no Management Plan B/C/D/E in case things don't go exactly like the previous year.

Guess it's also a matter of timing: would Mayuyu have gotten as much flack for KnP if it hadn't been an election single and not-so-subtly tailored to pander to the people who loved KFC? If it hadn't been as obviously written thinking "well Sasshi's going to win anyway, she's the center we have to cater to"? That was just a slap in the face of all people who voted Mayuyu to victory, like their input wasn't even considered to be of note. What if KnP had been the spring single, or the summer single instead? And Labrador the single Mayuyu centered as the SSK winner? Which single would people be putting down as a disgrace then?

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @kaisap112 See the eye-roll smiley at the bottom of @kyoto48☀︎☂'s post? Signifies they were going for sarcasm with that post. ;)

5. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Is it really the A- Side? Or is it just a B-Side with CM tie in?

I really hope we will get something GOOD with BEATS lol:p[hehe]

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Considering we have no official confirmation regarding what this is. Not to mention the endless debate over whether it is an A-side, B-side, or something else entirely, I am going to lock this thread until we have more official information. Feel free to PM the mods when a more official announcement takes place and we can unlock it.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Bringing this back up since the thread has been officialy reopened.

Anyways, Say hello to AKB48's 45th Single: Christmas Night/Valentine's Night (or New Year's Night lol) (If it's going back the Double A side like it's been said) :D.

8. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

So.. "Shiawase wo Wakenasai" is the one title of this single right??

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  10. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
  11. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Mngmnt probably waiting till Sasshi grad so they can bring bacck FG, HR type of songs

12. kaixax555

kaixax555 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The CM song might be KFC type song (although the "preview" that have been shown isn't really like KFC), but the big one... the drama song, will not be a KFC type of song. Not if you want the song to match the drama because I can't imagine a KFC type of song for The Girl Who Leapt Through Time since I'm familiar with the work (from the anime and live action movie).

14. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I don't follow HKT so I had no idea :)
    I checked it out and it's really similar. But 74 Okubun no 1 Kimi e is another KFC type song, songs that are gimmicky that grabs attention.

15. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Wasn't the Cm song (shiawase wo something) another 365nichi version?

16. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

if the video does not show watch the video here

#TsugureNihon / #ConfessingJapan project official announcement

17. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I suspect 3 is for UG/FG/NG/UcG song, respectively with each types?

19. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I'd rather say, the undergirls get the 3rd track and FG/NG/UcG + Another unit get the 4th side~

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, UG should be track #3 and #4 should go to NG, FG, UCG and... Kojiharu's grad song?