Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so no KFC 3.0 but a Birthday wedding 2.0 ......[hehe] #Shiawase

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sounds like a really boring song but maybe it's the demo's fault. If this is the 45th single then half the excitement with the election is gone for me.

3. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    *goes crying*

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Is this the first time a song is announced before knowing the members?
    Also, have there been an instance where the new song is announced before the current single is being released?
    What I mean by announced is having the title (and/or the song itself) revealed.

5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Ok I think everyone that is reacting like crazy to this needs to calm down.

Nowhere, I mean not one place says this will be the A-side of the single. Even the words "the members will be selected by the election" are pointing towards it being a B-side. They wouldn't have said that if it was the A side. Its year 8 of the election, the entire country (even those who can't name a single akb member), knows about the election. They wouldn't have said that line over and over again. I guarantee you this will be sung by a group of members, just like 365 was. Either the kami7, or maybe the top3, or maybe the ssk winner, or any another selection of members. It is not the actual single. Its just a cm tie-up song, like 365 was a drama tie-in song. Like the AKB Wonda CM songs. Its just a cm song, that is all.

But seriously, this will not be the actual single, but a b-side track. I will come back here and eat my words and apologize 100 times if it is actually the A-side.

6. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    You mean this one?
    https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/733512022470463490

I could be mistaken but to me it only says that the member lineup will be decided with SSK.
    Could also mean that it will be the UG, NG, FG, UCG song, or a second Senbatsu song or a mashup of members from the different categories.

The whole thing is confusing as heck.
    The Sponichi article states it as the name of the 45th Single while the Oricon articles (there are actually two: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2071969/full/ and http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2071956/full/ ) only identify it as a CM song and not link it to a particular release.

Edit:
    IF the Sponichi article is correct and the title of the 45th Single is indeed 'Shiawase wo Wakenasai' it only implies that the Senbatsu song (in other words: the A-Side) also is named like it. Admittedly the CD title and A-Side until now were always identical but that doesn't mean that it will be the same this time.
    A bit far fetched though...

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yes, that tweet says nothing about it being the A-side song. They would not need to say over and over again that members who sing it will be chosen by ssk if it was the actual ssk A-side song.

8. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    What does "Shiawase wo wakaenasai" even mean?

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They definitely will use senbatsu members. Whether it will be an A-side is debatable. Yes, it might be like 365, but this time it is the SSK single, which have a bit different dynamic compared to your usual single. I don't think this will be a coupling song for only one of the type, thus it probably will exist in all types. It will have senbatsu members performing it, thus if this is not the main A-side, then the senbatsu will have 2 songs (just like KnBMB), but with probably the same formation/rank (unlike KnBMB). Personally, I doubt that will happen (same member and same formation on 2 songs in 1 single).
    If they just take top members from each categories, it would be a very strange and probably not preferable line up for the client. If they just select it randomly from each categories, then why even mentioning SSK? Something like 365 is more possible than a mash up line up where the song have same members but different formation.
    Personally, I think the CM song is going to be the main A-side single. Although I wouldn't bet on it since it seems right now the management tend to throw a surprise (Old member coming back, NogiAKB, Sakura center, Miion center, NNK, even KnBMB + 365 is somewhat a surprise and not the norm).
    Either way, whether the CM song will be the main A-side, double A-side, or coupling song, it is still a strange way to announce a new song for your next single without the current single being released yet. Heck, we haven't seen live performance for TwI.

edit: also Shiawase wo Wakenasai probably means share the happiness. Wakenasai is divide though, but I don't think it will be divide the happiness.....

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  10. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Management gave up on marketing TwI entirely because "oh it'll sell anyway, better put the marketing money on the next single"? :fear:
    Though Miion is getting the burn for this mess, "that one election voting single no one can actually remember" after it was hyped for all of two days before the next single was being pushed in our faces. :whistle:

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They can perfectly start promoting next week and during the whole voting period and after, so no panic there.

As for this wedding song, I doubt it's the a-side. I see it a bit like Ippome Ondo and Barebare Bushi, which were also the usual senbatsu members + CM tie-in.

I'd like this to be a bit more selective, though. Have the Kami7 singing it or something. I like how SNH gives the top ranking girls something extra apart from being at the front of a song.

12. hotman

hotman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    i think they will having another arranggement song for SSK .. this one only a demo version

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Guess the lack amount of official information would likely invite more panic post here. I'll hold my opinion for now.

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

mngmnt lost all the hope for this year SSK first it was NNK and now we have preview of the song (wich is boring).
    I guess we need to wait for Mayu, Yuki, Sasshi, Haruna to grad and new gen to step up to senbatsu to get Flying Get songs type.

15. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    We can't blame the center this time.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Again... we don't know FOR SURE if this will be the main A-side for the 45th single.

Can we please stop panicking? :fp:

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

It's like they completely ignore the informative posts in this thread. lol

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm sceptical too, it's not the mangement's habits to throw away such an important information. Usually they anounce the release date first (which willl be known right after the SSk winner is proclaimed), then versions, etc ...
    And it may influence the vote. ("Oh I don't want my oshi to sing this ............(or not)").
    There is nothing for now on the official sites

19. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I do translations for light novels and recently put passwords on the files to keep them private. And even though I wrote in the password hint that the password was 'A' followed by 'B' (I change 'A' and 'B' depending on the volume), people are still telling me that they were sure the password I set was wrong because 'I put in the answer for 'A' and I couldn't open the file'. This shows that no matter how clearly you express yourself, some people are just selectively blind or too worked up to ever read things properly.

Anyway, back on topic, I'll be curious to see which of the ranked girls will be chosen to sing this song. It'll be nice to have their song associated with a CM.

20. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    What if is a double A-side? Or just a CM b-side?

I cannot judge with that weird demo voice, so no comments.