Stage Boku no Taiyou Revival (2016/07/16 - 2017/06/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Lindsay, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Himawarigumi 1st Stage "Boku no Taiyou" will be revived from July 16 to July 22. Performing members are from a mixture of teams.

Source

Currently the schedule lists two shows on 160716, at 1400 and 1800. The 1800 show is also Hirata Rina's seitansai.

160716 line-up:
    Owada Nana, Kojima Natsuki, Takita Kayoko, Nakumura Mariko, Hirata Rina, Aigasa Moe, Abe Maria, Shimada Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Nakata Chisato, Umeta Ayano, Yokoshima Aeri, Iino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Kitazawa Saki, Murayama Yuiri.

Stage setlist is here.

2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Oh, back to the Himawarigumi concept *A* It would be nice if there was a brand-new stage, though ;w;

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm surprised they didn't bring this up sooner.

With all the teams being "short" of members (16th gen come now!) it makes sense to fill the schedule with a different stage with random members.

To be honest, I'd rather have them doing stages ala Takamina-produced ones. Those gave us a whole different view of the theatre (Chaos Stage will be forever my favourite stage).

4. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Quite a few of AKB48 members are either busy with the MG stage play or the USJ lives this month. Looks like this revival consists of members who are not involved with one of those two things.

Naanya being in here and not the stage play, nor USJ lives, nor during the Documentary reveal event is very odd. Has she really fallen off management's favor that much?

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Such a short revival though, makes me wonder if there's an ulterior motive for it
    (like giving certain participants a place to announce their graduation ahahaha)

6. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I think one of the reasons is that all the teams don't have enough to field a Team stage because of the other things going on, so they mix it up to keep the theater going and probably will do other revivals.

Just look at the schedule for July/Aug: http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/schedule/
    It's packed with USJ and the stage play. It's either revival / non-team stage or no theater shows at all.

7. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Having Naanya in there is probably better than having another random member. There's a chance Naanya might center this.

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Naanya's particularly odd because all the other members failed to rank in SSK (or didn't participate *cough*Yuiri*cough*).

9. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    160718 Lineup (14:00 & 18:00)
    Takita Kayoko, Aigasa Moe, Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Mariya, Umeta Ayano, Takeuchi Miyu, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Yokoshima Aeri,
    Iino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Okawa Rio, Kitazawa Saki, Satō Kiara, Murayama Yuiri.

160719 (18:30), Shimoguchi Hinana Seitansai
    Takita Kayoko, Nakamura Mariko, Hirata Rina, Abe Maria, Shimada Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Nakata Chisato, Fujita Nana, Kubo Satone, Umeta Ayano, Takeuchi Miyu,
    Takahashi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Yamabe Ayu, Iino Miyabi, Murayama Yuiri.

160720 (18:30), Woman Only Performance
    Oya Shizuka, Owada Nana, Takita Kayoko, Aigasa Moe, Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Mariya, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Yokoshima Aeri, Takahashi Kira,
    Iino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Okawa Rio, Sato Kiara, Murayama Yuiri.

Sonichi Unit Song Formation
    Idol Nante Yobanaide : Murayama Yuiri, Takita Kayoko, Hirata Rina, Kojima Natsuki
    Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster: Kitazawa Saki, Izuta Rina, Abe Maria
    (Backdancers: Chiba Erii,Kubo Satone, Nomura Nao, Nishikawa Rei, Yamabe Ayu, Takahashi Kira)
    Higurashi no Koi: Owada Nana, Yokoshima Aeri
    Itoshisa no Defense: Aigasa Moe, Shimoguchi Hinana, Iino Miyabi
    Himawari: Nakamura Mariko, Shimada Haruka, Umeta Ayano, Nakata Chisato

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It seems like Yuiri is the stage center?

11. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Yep she is the center

12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    160721 Lineup (14:00 & 18:30)
    Takita Kayoko, Nakamura Maria, Hirata Rina, Aigasa Moe, Abe Maria, Shimada Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Nakata Chisato, Umeta Ayano, Takeuchi Saki, Iino Moyabi, Ookawa Rio, Kitazawa Saki, Kubo Satone, Nishiyama Rei, Yamabe Ayu.

160722 AKB48 Mobile Lineup (14:00 & 18:30)
    Ooya Shizuka, Oowada Nana, Takita Kayoko, Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Mariya, Fujita Nana, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Yokoshima Aeri, Iino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Okawa Rio, Kitazawa Saki, Sato Kiara, Murayama Yuiri

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

No..... Hillary... :(
    Just announced graduation.

14. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hirari announced her graduation T_T

15. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I feel sad now:cry:
    Why hirari why

16. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Are y'all seriously asking "why"....? The fans were brutal to her. She tried so hard, 100% of the time, and got NO reward for it. Never ranking, never getting a chance to be something, etc.

She was a classic try-hard, which are basically the ones who get shafted the most. I'm glad she's leaving, so she can do something where her hard work will not go unnoticed. She deserved so much more than what she got <3

17. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Why I give that 'why' because I didn't expect it to happen. I know that she isn't get much What she deserve. Recently she just get her hair cut and maybe it give me the feeling that she want to do something new and do her best next year too. That why I didn't expect her graduation but somehow just like you the true meaning of the graduation is to move forward to the future and aim to thier another dream outside the group. I didn't mean to be a cruel fan or something like that.

18. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    They extending the revival by adding 4 more shows in 25th and 27th (2 shows each day)
    http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/schedule/?category=1

160525 Lineup (15:00 & 19:00)
    Oya Shizuka, Owada Nana, Hirata Rina, Shimada Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Fujita Nana, Kubo Satone, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Takahashi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Yamabe Ayu, Iino Miyabi, Chiba Erii

Will this stage be like special stages which still performed eventhough team stages starts again?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@anakdekan The line-up you posted is for 160725 and not 160527 ^-^

I watched the first 2 performances of this Boku no Taiyou revival, the ones they did on 160716, and I really enjoy it! I like this stage and all the songs, I also like the line-up for the first day, the girls were comfortable during Mc, and they all performed well with energy and good expressions and all, I really recommend this stage! I'm glad they add 2 more days / 4 more performances. I don't know if they will continue this stage for longer but they should. I'm liking it more than the team stages LOL. Since the teams have too little members and there are lots of busy members too, maybe it's better if they keep doing this stage for a while instead of closing the theater. I hope so >_<

It was sad to see Hirari announce her grad on her Birthday Stage ;___; She performed very well for the whole performance and then she announce her grad .___. Somehow at this time of the year there are always members announcing their grad so I kinda expected there would be some announcement.

Yuiri is a great center <3 and I love seeing Yuiri & Naanya together, so it's another reason why I like this stage <3 I'm glad both of them are appearing in most of the performances of this stage ^-^

I'm currently watching 160718 performance but I could only find 1 of the 2 performances. if anyone has links to both performances, please tell me. The members line-up is different for that day but I still enjoy the performance! although I prefer the first day line-up ^-^

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I haven't seen an HQ recording of the 1400 performance, unfortunately, only a 360p.