Stage Boku no Taiyou Revival (2016/07/16 - 2017/06/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Lindsay, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Kubo Satone subbed center at Hinana's seitansai, and is super cute :eek:

The units in general were great.

Idol Nante Yobanaide : Kubo Satone, Takita Kayoko, Hirata Rina, Okawa Rio
    Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster: Takahashi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Abe Maria
    Higurashi no Koi: Takeuchi Miyu, Yamabe Ayu
    Itoshisa no Defense: Fujita Nana, Shimoguchi Hinana, Iino Miyabi
    Himawari: Nakamura Mariko, Shimada Haruka, Umeta Ayano, Nakata Chisato

In particular I really liked Ayuchan in Higurashi no Koi. She looked really adult and did a great job.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

You're right, I just found the 160718 1400 performance but it's 360p. well, it's better than nothing I guess! and at least the other performances (so far) have all been uploaded in HD! I found the 160719 performance (Hinana Birthday Stage) in HD. I hope we'll keep having HD recording ;___;

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

At 160720 performance, Okawa Rio suddenly collapsed (no, not fainting, but it looks like a problem with her knee, probably the same thing that sidelined her before) when performing Boku no Taiyou (I believe this is the last song on this stage). She will be absent for 160721 performance replaced by Murayama Yuiri.
    Hopefully a speedy recovery for Okawa Rio.

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yuiri and Satone in the same performance? I wonder which of the two will be subbing for Riorin.

5. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I think one of the shows that day doesn't have an HD VOD because of Makiho's incident. The 360p rip must be a livestream. I guess they will need to edit it or not release it at all.

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Makiho's incident? What happened to her on that day? :blink:

7. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    She had a wardrobe malfunction and unfortunately it was caught in camera (it also took her quite a while to realize it). Her thread has some links if you want to know what really happened.

I like this stage, so lively :lol: I still need to see the Satone-chan version. Hopefully Riorin is ok.

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just checked her thread. wow it must have been awkward for her, but she was wearing something under, right? I feel bad for her :/ I guess this is the reason why we don't have 720p version of that stage, I understand now. It's too bad the incident got caught on camera .___.

I really love this stage too! I'm watching every performance of it (so I end up being late, still at 160718 performances LOL). I didn't see Satone's center version yet. I hope it will be nice too. Yuiri is a great center <3 and yes the stage is really lively and fun. it's perfect for summer!

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's the other way around. 720p is the livestream, VODs are only available in 360p (barring special occasions like the Takamina Produced Stages). More likely the livestream had too many connection problems and they decided not to release it.

10. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I see, so it's just a coincidence. They (AKS+DMM) still put up the VOD even with the incident intact then? That's a bit... weird...

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I still only watched the first 4 performances but I'm planning to watch the other ones, really loving this stage! and I wrote about Riorin's incident in her thread, but yes, I hope she can recover soon... it's sad because she already injured her leg before and took a break because of it so I hope it's not too serious this time. anyway, for information, 160721 1430 performance is also not available in HD apparently (only found 360p recording), so it's the 2nd performance that isn't available in HD. and AKB's official website shows that there will be more Boku no Taiyou stages. Looks like this is not temporary, maybe the title of this thread should be changed to "Boku no Taiyou Revival (16/07/16-)" if they keep adding more performances ^-^

The website posted the line-up of 160727 performances and the line-up of 6 more performances that are scheduled for the rest of the month!

160727 Boku no Taiyou - Line-up (14:30 and 18:30)
    Nakamura Mariko・Aigasa Moe・Ichikawa Manami・Shimoguchi Hinana・Suzuki Mariya・Nakata Chisato・Umeta Ayano・Takeuchi Miyu・Tanabe Miku・Yokoshima Aeri・Izuta Rina・Iwatate Saho・Okada Ayaka・Kitazawa Saki・Murayama Yuiri・Chiba Eri

160728 Boku no Taiyou - Line-up (18:30)
    Oya Shizuka・Nakamura Mariko・Hirata Rina・Aigasa Moe・Shimoguchi Hinana・Suzuki Mariya・Nakata Chisato・Takeuchi Miyu・Tanabe Miku・Ino Miyabi・Izuta Rina・Iwatate Saho・Murayama Yuiri・Takahashi Kira・Yamabe Ayu・Chiba Eri

160729 Boku no Taiyou - Line-up (18:30)
    Owada Nana・Takita Kayoko・Aigasa Moe・Ichikawa Manami・Shimada Haruka・Shimoguchi Hinana・Umeta Ayano・Tatsuya Makiho・Tanabe Miku・Yokoshima Aeri・Iwatate Saho・Okada Ayaka・Kitazawa Saki・Sato Kiara・Kubo Satone・Nishikawa Rei

160730 Boku no Taiyou - Line-up (14:00 and 18:00)
    Oya Shizuka・Nakamura Mariko・Abe Maria・Shimoguchi Hinana・Suzuki Mariya・Nakata Chisato・Fujita Nana・Takeuchi Miyu・Ino Miyabi・Izuta Rina・Sato Kiara・Murayama Yuiri・Kubo Satone・Takahashi Kira・Yamabe Ayu・Chiba Eri

160731 Boku no Taiyou - Line-up (13:00 and 17:00)
    Owada Nana・Takita Kayoko・Hirata Rina・Abe Maria・Ichikawa Manami・Shimada Haruka・Shimoguchi Hinana・Fujita Nana・Umeta Ayano・Tatsuya Makiho・Yokoshima Aeri・Ino Miyabi・Iwatate Saho・Kitazawa Saki・Murayama Yuiri・Nishikawa Rei

12. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I changed the thread title. (First thread I've made, I feel so powerful!)

I am also really liking this stage. The girls are sparkling and enthusiastic. Honestly, in a way they seem more team-like than the actual teams - this is like the "theater girls" team. They are almost all of them in the same boat with their AKB careers, and so it feels like they have more of a bond.

On 160721 Yuiri performed in Riorin's/Nattsun's position whilst Satonechan centered. Has it happened before that the main center performed in a different position? Yuiri is probably more able to learn stage positions than Satone, so it makes sense.

Is there any news on Riorin? Here gets more traffic than her thread...

13. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  14. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Really happy for Nakamura Mariko for getting a unit center! I see plenty of girls who usually get shafted or overlooked in their own teams' team stages and performances, so it's nice to see them get the spotlight for a change. :flower:

15. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^To be fair, this Stage's units are pretty even line/formation-wise and "center" really only means that they're the first girl to sing in each song.

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Murayama Yuiri is subbing for her in today's (7/25) stages.

These are the last performances Riorin was scheduled for before her injury.

Also, they've announced more performances of this stage from the 1st to the 5th of August.

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Looks like this is the only stage that will be performed at the theater for the next weeks. Maybe they're doing this for the whole summer (this would also explain the stage choice!), or maybe they'll continue even after. well, after all they made this stage because there are too many busy members in teams and it probably became too difficult to schedule team performances with 16 members so that's why they'll only perform this stage for now. I don't mind it since for me this stage is more enjoyable!

and I agree @Lindsay I have the same feeling that this team (well they're not really a team but I mean, these girls) are more united than the real teams. Their Mc's are not awkward, the performances skills are good and all. the weird thing is that for some of the members, I've seen them perform with their teams before and they didn't have much energy/expressions, but here in this stage they're so lively... I'm not sure why, but maybe because almost all of them are regular theater girls so they're used to this and maybe they can relate more to each other so they're more lively when performing. ^-^

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Sato Kiara is subbing for Ichikawa Manami in tomorrow's performance.

edit: It seems like Manami wasn't supposed to be scheduled for the 27th in the first place, but got put in by mistake.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    According to the blog the 50th performance of the Boku no Taiyou Revival Stage on 9/4 will also be the last, at least for now.
    Here are the lineups for the final 8 performances:

2016-08-30 (Tuesday) Revival Stage "Boku no Taiyou"
    14:30 / 18:30
    Team K: Aigasa Moe, Ichikawa Manami, Shimada Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Mogi Shinobu
    Team B: Umeta Ayano, Takeuchi Miyu, Nishikawa Rei (KKS), Yamabe Ayu (KKS), Chiba Erii (KKS)
    Team 4: Iino Miyabi, Iwatate Saho, Okada Ayaka, Kitazawa Saki, Sato Kiara, Murayama Yuiri

2016-08-31 (Wednesday) Revival Stage "Boku no Taiyou"
    14:30 / 18:30
    Team A: Owada Nana, Kojima Natsuki, Takita Kayoko
    Team K: Aigasa Moe, Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Mariya, Kubo Satone (KKS)
    Team B: Umeta Ayano, Tatsuya Makiho, Yokoshima Aeri
    Team 4: Iino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Sato Kiara, Nishino Miki, Takahashi Kira (KKS)

2016-09-03 (Saturday) Revival Stage "Boku no Taiyou"
    14:00 / 18:00
    Team A: Oya Shizuka
    Team K: Aigasa Moe, Abe Maria, Suzuki Mariya, Nakata Chisato, Kubo Satone (KKS)
    Team B: Takeuchi Miyu, Tatsuya Makiho, Ma Chia-Ling, Takahashi Kira (KKS), Nishikawa Rei (KKS), Yamabe Ayu (KKS)
    Team 4: Iino Miyabi, Sato Kiara, Murayama Yuiri, Chiba Erii (KKS)

2016-09-04 (Sunday) Revival Stage "Boku no Taiyou"
    13:00 / 17:00
    Team A: Owada Nana, Kojima Natsuki, Takita Kayoko, Nakamura Mariko
    Team K: Aigasa Moe, Abe Maria, Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Mariya
    Team B: Umeta Ayano, Yokoshima Aeri
    Team 4: Iino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Kitazawa Saki, Sato Kiara, Murayama Yuiri

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane