Event / Concert Kojimatsuri ~Kojima Haruna Thanksgiving Festival~ (17/02/21-22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka

2. Kamine

Kamine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I guess AKB's concerts aren't as popular as they use to be. But as long as Kojiharu gets a beautiful send off the size of the venue isn't important.

3. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    I didn't plan to go during that time, but I'll go if I get tickets. I'm spending christmas in Japan this year so it might be tight, but I could probably get a week off in February. I'm just thinking that a smaller venue will reduce the chance of winning tickets for the concert...

Well it's still far in the future!

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

While she is the top 1st gen left, she isn't on the level of sasshi or mayuyu, who I think are the only two now that would actually get a huge stadium goodbye concert. And I think she probably doesn't really care that much about where it is anyway lol

5. aftieci

aftieci Kenkyuusei

No, I think she is on the same level with sashi or mayuyu,she is really famous,,with other job like modelling...

6. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    According to their homepage http://www.jpnsport.go.jp/yoyogi/tabid/70/Default.aspx :
    Gallerie: 9061
    Box: 48
    Arena: 4124
    Handicapped: 10

For a total of: 13243

However this is the max capacity number completely ignoring the stage layout. IMO 11-12k would be a realistic number.

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Well that's a small venue.

And her grad single will probably be like Milky's. Her grad-con was in early July but her grad single wasn't released till August and her grad stage was a week after the grad single's release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I highly doubt Kojiharu will be given a center in the A-side. That would leave them with two singles in a row being centered by graduates. Next thing you know, it's the pre-SSK single and then the actual SSK single (which is probably going to be a Jurina center). After that, it's probably going to have some sort of Yukirin, Sasshi, or Mayuyu graduation so more graduation singles. Therefore, management will probably miss the whole 2017 to promote the new gens (Miion :gavel:) so I doubt they'll take the risk.

9. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

My guess is they'll only use exactly 10k seats for her graduation concert. I think the venue is probably the result of Kojiharu not wanting a big delay between her graduation announcement and her graduation itself and who knows if the ideal venue was Saitama Super Arena since she wanted to graduate in her hometown and they'd want to give her something big in an equally big venue there, they could've run into issues reserving the venue since it's a pretty famous venue that usually gets booked months in advance. In any case I doubt Kojiharu would feel bad about her graduation concert happening in this particular venue as she performed for 7 people at the theater upon her debut. Regarding a graduation single, it wouldn't even be necessary. Her graduation song could be a b-side for the next single. She already had Heart Ereki as a memorable centered a-side song.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You know this is probablky the second longest graduation process we've had since Takamina, right?
    Maybe tied with Tomochin, but still lol

I understand Tomochin because management probably had plans for the dome tour by the beginning of the year (it was a now or never situation without Acchan), but Kojiharu? That was another case of "We'll see it when we see it", which was what made Takamina's graduation so freaking long.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanway, #stopgraduationcenter2017

11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Cmiiw , but im not 100% agree for that . Maybe she's not getting lot of vote like mayu or sasshi , but she's like a living legend on akb group , and she's the last from the gen 1 original kami7 left . She's still on the same level with them

Im a big fan of akb gen1 and I wish i can got her graduation concert ticket , since i live in japan from feb 2015 , but sadly i need to go back to my country when takamina held her graduation concert .

Hoping akb golden era member will make special appearence for paying last tribute for her like they do on takamina's grad

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i still think they could've chosen a bigger venue
    i mean Matsui Rena's graduation concert had 45k seats

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I'm not saying she's not a legend or not more famous with the general public than almost all other members, but I don't think her fans among all the wota has kept up the last couple years so it would be harder to sell out a 25k arena than it would for sasshi or mayuyu or yukirin.

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

For this reason I'm dreading Miichan's graduation. The no3b crew has taken a very...liberal...approach to graduation so far, because they're the last remaining 1st gens I guess but honestly at this point everyone just wants them to get gone and it's simultaneously really sad that fans have to feel that way about storied older members who helped shape the group, as well as really frustrating that they + management have handled their graduations so inelegantly.

15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Kojima's graduation isn't as long as Miyamae Ami's - Anmi's last activity date is on December 17! That's 9 months!

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That's gonna clash with Nogizaka's birthday show if they do one. And on a weekday.

Hopefully they both fill up anyway.

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just want to send her off properly. I mean, a larger venue like Saitama Super Arena would be ideal for Kojiharu, and I doubt that the seats wouldn't be sold, as she's, like, really popular, and probably some members of 1st gen will make a surprise appearance. Of course something like Minami's grad con is impossible, probably, as that DID exceed my imagination, but I just want Nyan to be happy on her last days in the group after, I don't know, 11 years?
    And, I personally think she does deserve an A-side. I don't know if other fans don't want two grad A-sides one after other, but I personally think Nyan deserves one, as much as Paru. I mean, she IS more popular then Paru, and as much as I know her grad was anticipated and she just wants to peacefully 'drift away completely' from the group, as it IS like she's not there, if not singles, some major concerts and the name as a member, but after all, she's a very important member for the group.
    I don't know if I'm talking without thinking, but these are only my feelings.
    I only want Nyannyan to be happy, and to send her off seeing the smile on her face <3<3

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think Paruru got her single because:
    1. She is not getting a graduation concert.
    2. It's a way of seeing "what could have been..."
    Kojiharu, on the other hand, is getting her own concert. For all we know, she might be centering every single song in it. [hehe]
    I think another graduation center would be overkill at this point. Between High Tension and that one they would waste half a year saying goodbye to members instead of promoting new blood.

So... nah, take her off senbatsu and give her a graduation song and be done with it.
    The 1st gen reunion can wait for Miichan to leave (but we know some will be back for this).

I mean, just look at the HS sales for High Tension.

Yui Yokoyama 18/20 (▲1)
    Nana Owada 11/20 (▲5)
    Yui Hiwatashi 11/15 (▲2)
    Yukari Sasaki 11/15 (▲5)
    Megu Taniguchi *3/15 (▲1)
    Kayoko Takita *2/10 (▲1)
    Natsuki Kojima *1/10
    Mayu Ogasawara *5/*6 (▲5)
    Haruka Shimazaki *5/*5①
    Chiyori Nakanishi *1/*5

Even her fans have outgrown her before she's done with the group. It's almost as she's overstayed her welcome.

At this rate? Don't expect anything before 2018 lol

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    By what standard? We know SSK isn't everything, but in the last three when Kojiharu participated, the results were (9, 12), (8,7), and (16,8).

For all these more popular arguments, I think we need someone to compile magazine sales when the girls are on the cover. Is there an "oricon" for magazines?

20. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I shall hope so [hehe]
    I know lol I'm just too biased for the first gen <3

I'm also frustrated that Paru doesn't have a grad concert. Why is that anyways? :confused:
    Anyways I just want both Paru and Nyan to be happy, as they do deserve to after all the things they've done for AKB<3