Single NMB48 16th [Boku Igai no Dareka] (2016/12/28)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Thank you, will research her more for sure.
    Never seen her before (did not check out the new gen of NMB at all), she just caught my eye the second I saw her smile/dance, she is also super cute :O :)
    Maybe I found a new member to follow to get more into NMB <3

I guess I should watch the NMB new gen videos hm.

This single seems like a must buy for me!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  2. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Official website said "Bonus Individual Photopacks Team N 16 members random"
    "Team M 15 members random"
    "Team BII 15 members random"

So we'll get the new teams songs? Ah I wished we'll get the last old team songs :(

3. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

I've done it. Please add more informations if you could :blush:

4. dhykakp

dhykakp Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Its good song anyway.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm assuming the Tochu song is Kei's grad song...I wonder if it'll get an MV and interesting to see who is in the song tbh...like that's her sister no? Rei lol.

also lol at BII getting another "snow" related song. I forgot, but is this our last song with the teams we have now or debut with new teams?

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    New teams. Keicchi gets a MV.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Makes sense, the new teams start on January 1st and this is released 3 days before.

8. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Full ver at Riripon seitansai

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^wow it sounds so much better than their first live performance:corr: Dat solo dance of Reina:inlove:

10. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    interesting formation & line distribution
    so aayan gets the 2nd position in the formation. she also gets a solo line in the opening of the second verse.
    and even though reinyan is the dead last in the formation (or is it keicchi?), she gets a solo line in the ending of the 2nd verse & a solo dance portion in the beginning of the 2nd chorus
    rinacchi also gets a solo line (same line as reinyan, but in the first verse)

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Damn, the Ayanee push is strong (yes, I'm calling her that).

I just hope they don't drop the ball completely on the other girls (Fuuchan, Miru, Yuuri, Nagisa and Shu).
    Is it so hard to give them a unit with a PV? :confused:

Is it just me or that Reinyan solo dance screams "I told management I'm leaving and this is my farewell gift"? :^^;:

Also, what's with Keicchi's random song?
    I guess it's like her closest friends in the group (someone iluminate me on this) + her sister.
    But... Cocona? :blink:

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

14. Rhiny

Rhiny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think yesterday staff encourage sayanee because AKB48G not see sayanee. Look senbatsu AKB48 single line up to the 40th. sayanee always be in the back Line. when sayanee've got the line in front in AKB48 sayanee and staff began to encourage the other members and prepare a replacement sayanee graduation day. Even from 2015 fans also must have felt when sayanee winding down in NMB and give his position to the other members. for example MC. do not equate with SKE and HKT, which Jurina has been viewed by AKB and always on the front line and Sasshi that have received high ratings (SKE in living Rena also is not too popular and HKT just pushed Sakura and Haruka). (sorry if mistakes in writing English.)

15. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I think it's just you. Rinacchi also has a solo part in nearly the same part, and it's very similar to other choreography like in Takane no Ringo.

Uh, Kei is graduating?

Based on the lineup it seems like Kei's favorite members and close friends. She's known to dote on Moka and I wouldn't be surprised to see she's into Cocona.

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Wow the song is so much better!

Btw, the dance seems dangerous, it looks like someone will likely to injure herself, especially the bend-back thing.. Yabasou~

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    You would be correct. When 5th gen got announced, her first reaction was "Oh hey my sister got in. That 557 girl though..."

I like the title of the song. Its like an answer song to Sotsugyou Ryokou. In that song they talked about everyone going on a trip but when they're going home, one by one, everyone gets off (since its closer to their house etc) as a metaphor to people leaving at different times. This is Keicchi getting off at her stop so she does a Tochuu Gesha.

18. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Really cool song and dance. I like that Sayanee's not the only one with solo lines; makes things more interesting. Aayan's position is unbelievably unfair to the rest of the members though :/

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't remember anything as obvious in TnR, but ok lol

Uh, I know that?

I was just surprised that Sayanee, Momoka and Miru are not in this as fellow 1st gen members but the new girl gets in.
    But I guess it's another "Komiharu in Takamina's song" situation. :^^;:

It looks like they're going the Rara route with her. I guess we'll have to get used to having her at the front all the time. [hehe]

20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    omg Reina's solo line and solo dance made me love this song so much more lol. I wasn't expecting it at all.

But yea, the full version sounds much better~