Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Voightkampff I remember Kojiharu said back in 2013 that she was asked before she center a single, so management ask some members if they want to be center and the members are free to say yes or no, it's not like they'll be forced. Paruru is probably one of the only (or the only one) who said no, but it doesn't mean other girls couldn't say no. Another example would be Sasshi, I think she recently said (or implied) that she didn't accept some HKT center, but she accepted for the latest single by request from Aki-P, or something like that. and I know Acchan and Paruru are different LOL I was just giving you an example.

So it's Yui who choose the line-up of the stage, this makes sense, that's why the line-up didn't seem like they're all Paruru choices to me and I was right. She probably let Yuihan make the choices since Yui knows better for AKB's future and all those things XD and of course Paruru approved Yuihan's choices ^-^

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  2. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    I don't think anyone here considers Yui management over being Paruru's friend. So in other words Paruru's friend helped pick the stage not management.

But your totally ok to think your right like you said.

3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Voightkampff So Yui decided this in the end lol. Well, now we know.Well, Yui has Takamina´s position, so maybe this helped her to decide this,who knows.

Do you know teh dates of Paruru´s first birthday LODs in 2011 and 2012?. I don´t really find them. I can find all the rest tough. Sadly,I won´t be able to watch the Birthday stage streaming.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Voightkampff why are you being so hostile though? You were sure that Paruru made the choices herself. I initially said that she probably didn't completely make the choices because some of them wouldn't make sense. and yes I was right because she indeed didn't make all the choices herself, unlike what you said. Sure, Yuihan is a close friend of Paruru, and she is also a general manager of AKB, who often promotes the members that are pushed by management, and this explains well her choices here. and again I didn't complain about the choices, all I said is that they weren't all Paruru's choices. and yes they weren't. That's all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Whats irking me is you are totally not reading my posts then putting words in my mouth. Example my quote above i say "prolly"or "had a big hand in it". No where does that come off as saying "I'm sure" as you state I said.

And to me this quote doesn't seem to sound the same as the one at the top.

Regardless no one is going to be able to tell us who picked who and who didn't. So probably a pointless argument.

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Voightkampff You were shocked at the idea of Paruru not making a choice though... but indeed she didn't make all the choices... and that's what I said in the previous page, if you read my last post on page 991, that Paruru probably made some of the choices but not all and that the rest is probably by management and approved by Paruru. it turns out it's all decided by Yui (Paruru's friend, and a manager of AKB, who usually follows the same ideas as management) and probably approved by Paruru. it's not even that important. it wasn't necessary to tell me things like "but it's ok if you think you're right" like what's the issue exactly? but fine, let's move on. I just want to enjoy Paruru's last moments in AKB peacefully. Let's make this thread positive again~

7. mbah13

mbah13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    this my analisis from member on stage paruru :

Team 4 Original minus Mori anna : Paruru, Miyu, Mariko, Ran2, Minarun, Haruu + [Annin, Abe, Juri, Achi, Tano (Join latest for team 4)]...
    Gen 9 : Yuichan
    Kenkyushei on Team 4 Ori : Natsuki, Ryoka, Komiharu... (they helper team 4 original in stage and concert)
    Representative Team on AKB : Megu, Hiwatan (Team A), Mion (Team K), Seina (Team B), Sayaya, Naachan (Team 4)...

Why is mako is not in involve in this stage, because the schedule mako conflicting with schedule stage paruru

8. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i 'm glad to see the YuiHan and Paruru in her last stage ( :( )

9. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Really when is the performance?
    At Paruru final Team A goodbye stage?

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Dec 26th. No, not Team A goodbye stage, but Paruru Graduation stage. The member that will perform on it already mentioned in this thread. And yes, this will be her final stage.

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

The Paru Photo Select from the group shop looks interesting -- or I should say is very tempting.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Erm... Komiharu got into AKB way after Ori4 was disbanded. How could she help in any way? :^^;:

I think once they got the Ori4 members in, the rest are simply the girls YuiParu like best among the pushes or something.
    Maybe they don't like Kojimako, who knows lol

As for the center discussion, Paruru commented on being asked if she was OK centering Bokutachi wa, so yeah, they are indeed asked.

13. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yes! Yes! YESSSS!!!! They gave her a moment! They gave her her moment on MSSL. And it wasn't tacky, or anything.
    God, whose hands shall I shake in thanks?

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Trinu @mbah13 Yes, the girls that you said performed with the new team 4 sometimes not with the original Team 4, they weren´t part of the group back then.

I wonder.. if there is someone who knows the date of Paruru´s birthday LOD in this year?.
    Please, I would like to find it.
    I saw one yesterday after a while and I cried a lot, I actually was like "I won´t cry because she is graduating" but tears appeared, these shows make me so nostalgic, I think I will become dry during her graduation stage :cry2:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  16. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

I don't think she's had a birthday stage this year :(

9th generation are placed each side of Paruru's lane at last handshake, 12/24

Lane 37 Suzuran Yamauchi
    Lane 38 Mina Oba
    Lane 39 Haruka Shimazaki
    Lane 40 Yui Yokoyama

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1063267298.html

Shinobu 1a.jpg Shinobu 2a.jpg Shinobu 3a.jpg

Source: Shinobu 755

Edit; from MSSL

naughty minion.jpg

Naughty Minion!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol at the Naughty Minion [hehe] got some guts to pull that off on national TV :worthy::worthy:

18. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Merlin54 Really?. Now that you said it, I think you are right, she had a hiatus so is possible. But why did they say that they are going to stream her birthday LODs from 2011 to 2016?.

19. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1