Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I don't blame him.

2. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Ok... Paruru Graduation stage... it will be 1 of the best Graduation stage on AKB48 ever !

=======

Thanks for the update....

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2016/12/23 Music Station Super Live

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=3369

Other links of the live, for those who didn't see it yet!
    They performed 3 songs and High Tension is the last one, watch until the end!

I really didn't expect that "Paruru moment" OMG T_T
    I don't know why but when she started talking, I cried ;_;
    I'm really happy they gave her this little moment... <3
    Her voice sounds so loud when she end the speech, cute!

And also, she's having so much fun and she has so much energy in the live <3
    I really love all the High Tension lives and this is one of my favorites, so good!
    I'm glad Paruru's "ending" with AKB is so bright and positive, it's just perfect...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I was hoping that Paruru and Sakura would strike up a friendship. I think SakuParu would have went well together. Too late now.

6. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Paru doesn't like being overtaken by juniors lol. Sakumail says she was invited and went to paru's house once. I guess it just wasn't meant to be but yeah it would have been a dynamic pair.

Ah, the time for her grad is really here -- it's kinda sad. Have mixed feelings about paru-grad.

The msta perf was really great!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  7. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    It's because of the deletes but I always keep forgetting that her twitter and SMS game is STRONG lmfao when she's not in pro mode..
    And they should be still close, it's just that Yuiboss opted for an all Mothership lineup. That and ever since both parties became successful entities in this business...

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  8. ABF48

ABF48 Member

just now i see paruru ripping some fans in twitter, picking fight with her ANTI. whats wrong with her so suddenly?? gurl u dont need more controversies at the end of your career why you do that!?

well, whatever.. not that i oppose her action, its just i started to like her lately, and i just wondering why she doing that.

9. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Let's just say she only claps back when someone pokes the bear and provokes her. She has always been able to handle herself very well in that regard. Plus, she'll #DELETE it anyway. It's her #BROKENBRILLIANCE ahahahahahahahohohohohohoahahahah.

10. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think it's exactly because her idol career is coming to an end that she's showing how she just don't give a. Her fans are saying she's pretty high-spirited, and really, that's all I need to hear. She does it knowing fully what's gonna happen. She does it knowing well what she can take. I'd let her take a few jabs here and there for her last days. Definitely better than simply hearing anti-incidents and not hearing anything from her side.
    And actual fan interactions~~~ She's definitely High Tension this time. Might as well start a Q&A session.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  12. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    My god and she just salted all of them lmao :worthy:

13. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    lol she gonna miss in AKB , and for my last message i talk about her last live not a live before :) .

14. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    One day left....

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Yes!
    Now that we are so close to the moment, I would also thanks Paruru for all this years of joy/happiness/cry and grace.
    4 crazy years of Paruru idol beauty, I had a good time. I joined the fandom in late 2011 and I was lucky to see/follow a long part of her idol career. A lot of high tension moments, and so the touching moments.
    I would thanks also most of this thread users for the countless update and for sharing the love for our beloved oshi!

And of course Happy Xmas!
    Schermata 2016-12-24 alle 17.32.38.png Schermata 2016-12-24 alle 17.33.13.png

17. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    lucky fan it's a good thing for remember her way in AKB , i hope she gonna keep contact whit other member for see her a little more with the AKB army . just one day i have a strange feeling i'm not really and i'm happy for but i'm sad too lol

18. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    I was so depressed last night. I had a ticket for her last event but could not make it. Went to Japan earlier this year already to see her and another trip wasn't going to be financially feasible. Plus I would have had to go alone and I had only the one ticket so had to weigh my options. Probably would have been a different story if I had never seen her before in person. But I have met her on 3 different trips to Japan. To see her one last time and see her off sure would have been great though. Looks like she had a big crowd anyway.
    Looking forward to her last week with us. I must dry my eyes.

19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Not only did she not take the pic, but she refused the bouquet they made for her lol

20. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Voightkampff We will need handkerchiefs for her graduation stage and Kouhaku, if she will appear.