Album AKB48 8th [Thumbnail] (17/01/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by YJSN_ParuYuko, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yes. A slot should worth the same for every girls.

2. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    What happened is this: 1-8th round, extra rounds, resale round for cancelled orders in 1-7th round, resale round for cancelled orders in extra rounds (currently).

For your 2nd part, it's because it's not officially stated who is almost sold out during resale rounds - there is no point. It's only mentioned in the normal rounds as a courtesy to inform customers that there is a very high chance of not winning any of these slots. In resale, there's no lottery going on.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but if they had to pay by Round 8 and they didn't do so, they just open up.
    I have no idea how many rounds they're doing these days. I just hope they copy Nogi's method and just keep doing resales and resales and resales until the event itself is over. :^^;:

The thing with the HS numbers is that we don't know how much it takes for a slot to open up.
    I mean, for all we know, Yuiyui could have 12 slots at 100% and the other 12 at 90% and yet they appear as not sold out becuase they aren't, but the numbers are still good.

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    @ZenigameX that makes sense, thank you.

@Trinu that's the annoying part. We keep judging their popularity by their handshake sales when those numbers were never made for us to know how popular they are but just what's available. Though you can actually see that when you're there.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We can infere though.
    If Yuiyui stays at 12/24 but keeps getting those 24 slots in every release (or more), we can assume that enough people (probably more than 50% per slot) go to see her for management to consider it profitable to have her there.

6. Rurouni

As long as the number of slots aren't reduced that means enough people are coming to that member HS. If the number of slots are reduced then the slots are too many for that member. You don't want a member to just stand there doing nothing. If the slots are increased it means that there is enough demand for that member. Of course if Yuiyui nearly sold out all of her slots, we can expect that she might get to the next tier (basically max slots, since on normal single, the max slots is between 24-30).
    That is why when making a HS rank, the max number of slots is a bigger priority vs the number of sold out slots. If we just make the ranking based on the data (not by actually watching the HS event), then it is the best thing that we can do. Whether someone with 0/24 (like Yamada Nanami) worth the 24 slots, we will see it on the next single. She might sell very little or she might sell more than 50% of all of her slots or better yet, almost sold out all of her slots (with 0/24, it is kinda impossible tho...).

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Is the almost sold out slot no longer marked with "*"?

Never saw any since months ago in many HS result.

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

8. Rurouni

For the normal rounds I believe they still use (). But this is not a normal round anymore. Probably extra extra extra rounds.

9. Rurouni

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  10. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

OMFG THAT RAP PART! Killed me, so cute. <3

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

So much post-processing vocal there. Makes you wonder if this can be pulled live or not.

12. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Playback =)
    Britney Spears has been doing this for years hahahhaha

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Is that it for resale rounds or would there be more later on?
    Thanks. I'm trying to remember which girls were not sold out at particular time slots (for the tickets I won) so I'll know which ones have shorter lines. But if there's another resale round(s) then things will change again lol.

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Looks like management is going for another method to shift copies of the new album. A new blog post has appeared today on the AKB48 site: http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12237709005.html

As far as I can make out, anyone who attends the upcoming series of concerts at TDC can reserve a copy of 'Thumbnail' at the venue. Then after the show they can HS with the 3 girls listed in red for each show on this page at the King Records site: http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/pages/AKB48_TDCmember.aspx

So for example, it looks like anyone who reserves a copy at tomorrow night's show can HS with Kasumi Mogi, Oda Erina and Yoshikawa Nanase. (I think everyone so far named on that page is from Team 8).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  16. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Why Kojiharu's grad song is not there????? she will be on AKB next single or something?

17. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's most likely. Unless she is too tired to even record a grad song(?) Lol

18. desuki

desuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    most prob will be in the next single as coupling song? i don't think management will let her center another single when her graduation is around another month...

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Her positioning as center in the album artwork is a bit weird though.

She's not centering any song there (apart from her unit song, probably) so... if it wasn't foreshadowing the next single (like 0to1), I don't know why that was. :^^;:

We should be hearing the new single during the RH if everything goes as usual, so we'll see in a week.

20. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Well my theory is that her graduation song will be included in the next single but she won't be in the A-side senbatsu. Therefore she won't appear on any of the covers for the new single and that's why they made her center of the album promotion and the Type A cover, kinda as a last hooray for Kojiharu. Does that make sense? [hehe]