Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The other girl is most likely Mion imo

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yukirin's gonna have a Christmas graduation. Why? Because it's a romantic time and good end-of-year activity for AKB. It suits her.

My thinking of who's gonna announce graduation at SSK is Miichan. Probably the reason she joined the SSK in the first place. Whatever rank she ends up getting, it'd be a perfect time for her to tell everyone she's exiting the building. Doesn't necessarily rule out anyone else announcing, but I don't get the feeling it's the right time for anyone else.

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Mion as in Mukaichi Mion? If she kept her words in her solocon speech (which is very recent) then she won't quit anytime soon. Jurina will probably graduate first before her.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think they meant Miion as in the 2-3 young girls that'll lead AKB in the future that @Mana mentioned.

Just an advice, @Mayu Paru
    When you quote someone, just quote the part you're answering to. If you quote the whole thing it's hard to know what you're referring to.

5. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Does anyone even care about Miichan announcing. LOL. And yes Christmas suits Yuki. It fits her name.

6. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    It's true she may not have touched on graduation or anything of the sort in her tweet or mobame but just FYI I watched Sayaka's showroom late Saturday night and she actually did say there that her not taking part in SSK wasn't because she was thinking of graduation.

So, about her not reassuring her fans....that she actually did.

I can't say for sure when I think she'll graduate but I think it's highly unlikely she'll graduate as soon as fall. At the moment, NMB has been having a domino effect of graduations, and another big graduation will be a terrible blow to their already low morale. I just don't think the timing is right now. Next year might be possible though.

7. Rurouni

The problem is that I seem to remember that there was a member that assured her fans that she won't graduate soon anf a couple of months later she announced her graduation. I think it was Umeda Ayaka.

8. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    ^
    I can understand that but it's just Sayaka's circumstance is quite different.
    NMB have already lost 2/3 of their original top 3 members two years in a row.

Of course, the group can and will go on (even if Sayaka chooses to graduate) but to have her leave right after Nana in 2015, and Milky in 2016...

Honestly that'll be too big a blow for NMB to handle 3 years in a row.

Anyway, all of this is only speculation and I'm sure Sayaka will do what she thinks is best for NMB.
    She won't leave them to struggle to survive without her that's for sure.
    So, I'm not worried either way.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  9. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

NMB already losing Shuu in 2017 TT we can't handle anymore

10. Rurouni

I do think Sayanee will not graduate soon. The fastest will probably be next year for her to graduate. Basically what I'm saying is more of a blanket statement for anyone thinking that when a member assured the fans that she won't graduate it isn't necessarily true.
    I think we should see at least 1 NMB single centerd by other than Sayanee before she announced graduation.

11. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ah ok thanks Trinu! Cos i started using Tapatalk idk how to do that lol

12. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Ok yeah point taken.

I think it's also important to consider that everyone's perception of "soon" can differ quite a bit too.
    Sometimes when a member says she isn't gonna graduate yet, she could mean: "I'm not going to graduate in the next 3 months" but could still end up graduating at the end of the year.

13. Rurouni

There is an edit icon on the right of the quoted text and when you click it you can edit the quote. Usually I'm to lazy to edit quote when I'm posting on phone (because editing on phone isn't nice), thus I usually just wrote the thing that I want to answer/respond to avoid misunderstanding and not only the answer/respond.

14. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Second not participating in ssk grad...

Team 8's Fukuchi Rena

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

aww :( I saw some Team 8 stages and I quite like her personnality, too bad she's graduating... I don't want Team 8 members to leave T_T

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Tanamin just announced. One 3rd gen down, one Team B down, one Shiga native down, one SSK non-participant down.

3rd gen down to Mayuki.

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Only Miichan and Mayuki left and then the whole original gens will be gone.

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I also realized that there are 3 members left from Akimoto K.

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Tanamin bites the dust ): It's a matter of time before Miichan and MaYuki follow suit. I give two years to Mayuyu at most. One absolute tops for Miichan and Yukirin.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Inoue Yuriya of HKT48 Team H announced her graduation at the Team H Theater Show today.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017