Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Nanase isnt considered push by management. It is her slowly climb with big amount of fans supporting her, thus claiming the spot where she is now. Basically, nanase and maiyan got their push thru fans 1st especially nanase as maiyan already in fukujin since the start though. for.me, asuka situation seems like nanase that i dont think fans isnt really care if she does centre for one or two more times. Probably ikuta 1st then her or make it double centre.lol anyway, She deserves any push she has right now.

2. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    why asuka always says she was dark or else ? her smile was really Good, ... together with miona and minami , they make a cutest pair ...

being the youngest from 1st gen, i thing this enough time for her to climb at maiyan/nanase level.

cheers for ashu.

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nanase is the case of climbing by herself first then followed by management push. She received so many exposure after climbing up. Her center position is only surpassed by Ikoma, added to that so many solo songs and units, drama lead, etc...
    I would like Ashu to be given that kind of push and see where she goes. But as much as I want Ashu center, I don't want her to center another summer song because it tends to not sell well, also I think Ashu would fit dark song. Actually something like Influencer would be good for her.

4. GodslayerNanami

GodslayerNanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    We're witnessing another "Nanase climb-up" here. This girl worked from the bottom and now she's everywhere. As for the next single center I doubt it'll be Asuka since it's probably a summer song, perhaps Miona would be good; girl have been working hard too.

On the "dark" note: It's crazy to think how a dark girl can spread so much happiness.

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think Miona is actually into dark things more than Asuka. I think Asuka is more of an artistic person with a fascination for the dark aspects of life while Miona really gets into zombie movies and such.

6. GodslayerNanami

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Might be true. But when Asuka said Kyojin while eating that cookie, it shows how dark she pictures things(dark and funny :D). Regarding why I don't think she'll be center it's cause she got a summer song last year, and why Miona? She's been moving up the ranks too.

7. chiuchimu

^About the Kyojin part. I don't think she connected kyojin eating people with eating the cookie. For those who don't know, any popular reference to giants in Japan today is connected to Attack on Titan - a TV series were Giants attack and eat humans. Because the cookie was in the shape if a cup and eating it destroys the cup, she was commenting on how this satisfies the human urge to destroy things - like how giants destroy things.

If she was actually getting satisfaction from the simulation of eating this cup-shaped-cookie with Giants eating human flesh, than I would place Asuka at the top of dark Idol list.:^^;:

Either way, Asuka and Miona are two of my favorite 46G members.

8. GodslayerNanami

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Ahh... I get the Attack on titan refference but I might have exaggerated in what she meant. But still...

Wow man, I think we got the same taste. They too are my fav 2 (after nanami's grad).

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I missed out many Koujichuu, on which episode did Asuka do this ?

10. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    cmiiw .. 103 ... i dont get the english sub when i watch ... i only see Ashu eat all the cake when others dont ...

11. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

depend on how you define dark, the way i see it, asuka is dark in how she see the dark nature of human and put it into word/act (not dark in visual wise) like in the recent nogichu where she said satisfies the human urge to destroy things and the way she laugh when feeding carps and said the greed for food make them this way

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Thanks, just watched it. Asuka is so 4D....[hehe]

Regarding Asuka and Miona, I think Asuka's thinking is somewhat deep and philosophical, whereas Miona is more air-headed.

13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nogizaka has never made an MV for any song from an album so don't expect it. Of course, I hope they do make an MV.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i dont understand ? all MV from the album isn't it ?

15. chiuchimu

^The usual thing they make is called a 'single' which is one song. A single song released to the public originated from the good old 45 days of record players. A 45 had one song on each side; the single which was called side A and an extra song called side B. In Japan, singles are usually released in several versions like A, B, C and D were each version can have a coupling song(side B song) or sometimes several coupling songs. At which point the single starts to look like an Album, but its not.:^^;:

Best to think of singles as one song + extras while an album is a set of at least three or more songs..........hmm.........I think I just confused myself?!:p

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2shot with Miona

[​IMG]

https://7gogo.jp/hori-miona/10352

Congrats to Asuka ranked 15th place on Stage48 members ranking 2016 !!!

15. (63) [37|0] Saito Asuka {+200,0}, 200

Asuka sleeping face photo : here

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  17. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    some photo from Harry english class ... really love her coolness ... harry such a comedic guy, n asuka a cool one ....

Attached Files:

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ashu was a guest vocalist in "Wakusei Tantora" by Mondo Grosso

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Thank you Sony for letting her do this.
    Now let her release an entire album, completely Akipig-free.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Asuka must be happy coz this song fits her personality (Dark);)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

some foootage of MV (Wakusei Tantora - Mondo Grosso)

edit:

the new album of Mondo Grosso will be release on June 7th 2017
    https://twitter.com/MONDOGROSSO_JP/status/865220980624343041

Last edited: May 19, 2017